Friday, August 26, 2022

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 340. The New Nightmares

    At Class, Leigh is shocked, as Sully tells Ruthie "No need to call Daddy." Leigh goes "I knew of a Julia Landon, but you?" Julia snarks "You were always weak." Leigh yells "Get the hell out of this place Julia! I have told your ass a long as time ago where to go!" Sully gets a text, as she looks at her Daughter and smiles, as Julia yells forcibly at Leigh "I am your Mother! And I am not leaving! And your Sister is here too!" Leigh screams with anger "Ok Mother, get your ass out of here and stay away from me! And STAY away from my family. You were worse than mommie dearest! Julia goes "Keep believing that lie you little bitch. You forgot about your past and controlled by Xavier and his crazy ass Mama and Grandmama! Sully yells "My Mom just said get out Julia, and you aren't shit to me!" Julia takes a deep puff and walks out, as Leigh tells them "Xavier knew and kept this from me!" Sully asks her Mother "Are you pissed off about it? He did it because of the past." Leigh says to her Daughter and Granddaughter "Knowing my love as I do, I know there's more to come. He has been plotting since we went on a vacation to see Winston in the late spring." At the storage unit, Brock and Rachel are walked out by Country, as Xavier pulls up in his SUV, and goes "His ass is about to die now. Execution style. Son of a bitch doesn't deserve to breathe." Brock asks his Father, as Country is silent along with Rachel "Dad, is that Mom's Father?" Xavier looks at his Son, and says "His loss will help your Mother. And he deserves it. Some things are best kept private forever. It's your Mom's call. But I know. Now go meet Javon and welcome to the company Son." Brock thanks his Father, as Brock and Rachel head to Jackson Inc, and Xavier tells Country "Now he will only last until his use is finished. He and Julia were horrible parents to my Wife and they will pay with blood."

     At City Hospital, Tenny sits inside Beth's office, as Olivia asks her "So why a blood test?" Ginny walks inside and hugs her Great-Great Grandmother, as she asks "How's Allison?" Olivia goes "She needs her space to deal with the divorce." Ginny adds "It's really upset her. I think now he's trying to get back to being himself again." Tenny changes subjects, and says "So when is the test going to be in? I am not leaving until I get them!" Olivia tells her Mother In Law "It will be in shortly. Now why are you stalking Faith Woods?" Tenny goes "More than meets the eye. She is my Granddaughter. When have I been wrong?" Tenny looks at them, as Olivia goes "And?" Tenny says to them "Only when the results are in and my Son is home." Olivia goes "Allan will be gone awhile. He is on tour." Tenny answers "I will only talk to him. So forget getting the info out of me. You'll know.." Olivia rolls her eyes, as she tells Ginny "This isn't the first time. And she picked out Nathan and was on the money." At The Falcon, Frank, Cale, Alyssa, and Ty have an early dinner, as it's afternoon. Faith tells them "Good to see all of you again. Been a minute." Frank tells her "Good to be with my kids." Faith takes their orders and then walks away, as Cale tells his Father "Thorpe is threatening a lawsuit." Alyssa and Ty tell him "He can't keep you if he's bought out." Frank warns "He does not need money. He is well financed to kick our asses. But with Cale taking over, we might have more of a chance." Cale asks "Where's Uncle Floyd?" Frank answers "He stayed back at The Farm. He only comes down with the old bitch." Alyssa asks "Dad, is Uncle Floyd and Tenny dating?" Frank says to his Daughter, as Ty ignores a text "It's weird. That's all I can say."

    At The Exposer (formerly The Gossiper), Ava sits in Aretha's office, as Eve tells her "Everything went perfectly. Now the name Dubois will be done, and Evans and Mathis will be the company name." Ava goes "Fine with me Eve." Summer walks inside, and goes "I got your phone call Aunt Ava. I'll accept." Eve asks Ava "Accept?" Ava goes "As a part owner, I wanted to make a hire. Summer will be a great second hand to Aretha." Eve sighs "She has many qualifications while it was The Gossiper." Summer tells her Aunt "Bree's doing all the work on Terrance's estate and it will be so nice to be busy again. Pretty boring being just a housewife." Eve gets a phone call, and walks out, as Ava warns Summer "Don't ever bring my name into a damn story." Summer quickly says "Are you paranoid? I think we have made peace already." Ava tells her Niece "Yes. But how did Bridget know about that?" Summer nods, and says "Ahh. That story that led us to this moment." Ava goes "I'm not comfortable talking about it, but welcome to Evans and Mathis. Aretha will be a great mentor." At Coffeeteria, Monica meets with Bobby and Paul, as she asks "So that story on WAL, what's the plan Paul?" Bobby and Paul says "Xavier is calling it." Monica tells them "He faked his death. You know there's laws on that kind of thing." Bobby tells Monica "I know a lot on Daniel Woods. Leave it to Xavier. Wait for him to make that call to you, well if he does." Monica tells them "I'm going to see Javon. I am curious now." Monica walks out, and Paul tells his Father "So Xavier has this man locked in a storage unit?" Bobby warns his Son "This is about to get ugly Son. Daniel Woods is a sorry excuse of a human being. All I will say." Paul takes a deep breath, as Bobby gets a text and says "I have to go meet Xavier and I'll let you know what's next." Bobby leaves, as Paul has a thought and calls his Wife, to no answer.

     At Beth and Tenny's Penthouse, Beth welcomes Gracie, Cain, and Davey, as Gracie tells her Grandmother "Gram do you want us to visit later?" Beth yawns, and picks up her Great-Grandson, and goes "I don't mind. I can't sleep anyway. Terrance's death, and what my Son just revealed." Cain asks his Great-Grandmother "So what is my Grandpa got in mind for the bastard?" Beth gets a text, and rolls her eyes and says to her Granddaughter and Great Grandson "Whatever Xavier has in mind will work as long as a bodybag is involved." They sit in the living room, as Beth holds Davey, and tells Cain "Go in my bedroom and bring me a few vapes. I'm timing you." Cain walks out, as Gracie tells her "Gram, Mom just sent me this text." Beth reads, as she gasps "Oh shit I don't believe it! The nerve of that bitch!" Gracie goes "So what are you plotting? Gran came by earlier." Beth sighs "We've tried to run Julia out of town, but to no avail. She will be embarrassed now though, well hopefully." Gracie asks, as Cain returns with three vapes, and Beth takes Davey into her bedroom "What is with this hate for Mom's Mother? I mean I understand what I have heard.." Beth replies as she returns "She was a sorry ass Mother, and Daniel, was a real monster. I went to school with him, and he was always a real ass. The only good thing he and Julia ever did was have Leigh. And now I have all of you." They all take hits, as Cain quips "Gran Gran this shit is strong!" Beth goes "Don't call me Gran. It's Gram. Mama is Gran." Cain nods, as Gracie has a flashback, and says "I always used to wonder why Daddy was always so protective of Mom, and why she never talked about her past. Now I think I'm beginning to understand." Beth gets a text from Tenny, and says "Oh hell. It's about to be a domino affect if it's what I fear it is." 

     At Landon Hale, Clint walks into Jared's office, as Jared and Bridget sees the news, and tells Jared "My Brother wants you in his office now!" Jared looks at Bridget, as Jared asks "About what the almighty..." Clint yells "Yes!" Jared tells Bridget "Let's have drinks later and maybe dinner." as he heads with Clint, as Bridget follows, sending Wade a text, saying "You're paying this time you son of a bitch." Clint warns Jared as they approach Thorpe's office "He is livid." Jared goes "All I ever heard was that her parents were dead." They walk inside, as Thorpe hangs up the phone, and asks Jared "Did you know about Daniel Woods?" Jared asks "What about him? Likely some plot Xavier has planned and going to show all of us again how sick and twisted he truly is." Thorpe paces, and goes "My Wife, well I think, is your Ex Wife's Grandmother. That man would be her Grandfather! My Son's looking into it." Clint asks "Luke's on his way to town?" Thorpe snaps "Yes! Julia told me she was a widow." Jared goes "Xavier and his family never spoke about Leigh's side besides Mona when she was alive." Thorpe goes "Jared, I hope you aren't feeding me a line of shit. If you are, there will be hell to pay!" Clint asks his Brother "Thorpe, Jared wouldn't lie to you about that. Why would you team up with Xavier? Remember his visits here?" Thorpe yells "Yes! He was cryptic and warned me about her. I want to know the truth, and I am about to find out!" Thorpe storms out, as Clint asks Jared "So you did not know about this?" Jared swears "No I did not." Clint warns him "I believe you, but if you prove wrong, then you'll have more than Xavier to worry about."

    Back at the storage unit, Daniel is tied to a chair, as Storm and Country stands behind him with their rifles, as Xavier looks up and goes "So you fulfilled your purpose. And you may be a short term widower." Daniel yells at his Son In Law "You wouldn't dare kill the woman that gave birth to your Wife!" Xavier coldly, and angrily says in a quiet tone "I have heard my Wife cry at night. She had nightmares. Nightmares of being raised by that bitch, and you." Daniel asks "What in the hell are you talking about? I never.." Xavier pulls out his Colt 45, and says "I am not going to tell the world about that part of your past. I have had to protect her and then for years I thought she was dead." Daniel yells "I had my own problems. Leigh was never as good as Mona or Faith." Xavier yells "But good enough for you to go in her room at night and get all touchy feely?" Daniel denies what he hears, as Xavier gets a text, and tells Storm and Country "Put the blindfold back on him. He's going to get some fresh air before he pays." Xavier walks out as he yells "You are a coward Xavier!" Xavier walks back, and punches his Father In Law in the mouth, and says "No you piece of shit, you are a coward. And you have hurt my Wife in ways that makes my blood boil inside. Now off to decide what I do next." Xavier walks out, and looks back, and says to himself "After you are dead, Leigh will be truly safe."

    At Class, Sully and Ruthie are inside Ruthie's office, as Leigh has left, and Ruthie asks her Mother "What is Grandpa have planned?", as the tv is on, and Sully tells her Daughter "Daddy has kept this info very quiet until now. He has an agenda for certain. I'm worried about Mom. The nerve of Julia to show her damn face!" Ruthie tells her "Mom, Grandpa knows now, and I just wish I knew all of this." Sully tells her "Sweetie, some things are not able to be understood. Mom had a rough childhood. And my Daddy has certainly got something in mind." At Chantel's, Julia sits at the bar as she watches the TV, and sees her Husband's texts, and snarls "You'll pay for this Xavier. I will see to it!" Tenny walks in, as she has overheard and asks "Did I just hear you threaten my Grandson? I am glad he is exposing your ass. You are not winning anything today." Julia yells "Leave me the hell alone Tenny! You, and your family have poisoned any chance of a relationship with my Grandchildren!" Tenny sits, and quietly snarks "No you did that to yourself. And Daniel was found from hiding. And let's discuss your Daughter, Faith." Julia goes "She is MY Daughter you bitch!" Tenny laughs "Umm, so you say. I know the truth. It's what you don't that's going to get you." Faith walks inside, as Tenny goes "Oh look who hunted down the woman she calls Mom." Faith angrily tells Tenny "I need to talk to my Mom!" Tenny goes "Is she your.." Faith yells "Stop with it!" Faith looks at her Mother and says "So did you know Dad was alive?" Julia says to her "He did what he did to protect you and me." Tenny chimes in and goes "Tax evasion. Now what else does Faith need to know Julia? You and her talk now." Tenny walks out, sending a text, saying "Meet me at home." Back at the bar, Faith asks Julia "Why is Tenny eluding that you are not my Mother? I know where there's smoke there is fire." Julia snaps "My life is falling apart, so you get lost." Faith angrily says "I'm going to meet my Sister and reconnect with her. And find out the truth." Faith leaves, and Julia takes a drink and gets a text, and ignores it.

    At City Hospital, Olivia sits in Beth's office, as she calls her Husband, and says "Allan, you need to come to town. Call me." At Jackson Inc, Jack and Javon are inside Rachel's office, as Brock stands by her side, as they fill them in as Monica walks in and Javon hugs his Mother, and says "What a surprise! Thought after what was on, you'd be plotting." Monica says to her Son, and everyone "Well I am playing by Paul's orders before nailing Daniel for faking his death." Brock quips "With my Dad, if what's going on right now is what I think." Monica tells him "Bobby Whitten told me of enough I want to find dirt on Julia. Doesn't he look after Xavier?" Javon, Brock, Rachel, and Jack all look at each other, and Jack tells her "He looks after him and my Mom, and considered family." Thorpe walks in and says "Where is that Son of a bitch?" Rachel is quiet, as Brock asks "Dad?" Thorpe yells "Damn right! And I am here to handle business.." Monica grins, looking at her Son, and everyone in the room into Thorpe's eyes "I just hope I did not hear a threat." Thorpe yells "Damn!" with frustration, and walks out, and calls Julia, to no answer." In Bree's office, Cale sits inside, as Wade tells her "I want to know what to expect with Bridget. Cale said you were smart." Bree looks at her Cousin, and then reads a file, and goes "You are in trouble." At The Exposer, Eve walks into Summer's office, and asks her "How is thing going co editor? Ava bragged on your talents, as did Aretha Evans. She is resting up after Terrance's loss." Summer agrees, and says with empathy "I feel so bad for them." Eve asks "Where did Ava go? She left in a hurry." Summer shrugs. Eve walks out, as she calls Sayyid, and he answers, and says "Everything is set for him. Willie can hopefully get some rest over this." Eve assures him "She is a strong woman. See you tonight baby.", and hangs up, and walks into her office, as Henry sits, on his phone talking to Ruthie, as he talks to her on his phone saying "Last night was a good one my girl. Remember it." Eve asks "Henry? Wanna talk to Mama?" Henry grows scared, as Eve says "Remember who her Uncle is seeing?"

     Meanwhile, At Beth and Tenny's Penthouse, Beth is sitting in the living room rocking her Great-Grandson, as Tenny walks in and asks "Now is not the time." Gracie walks out of the room, and asks "Gran what has pissed you off?" Beth tells her Granddaughter, as Cain sits back, and Tenny asks her Great-Great Grandson "Well you're here." Beth asks "So I take it you're expecting anyone Mama?" Tenny tells all of them, opening her purse and pulling out test results, goes "We're meeting someone's Mother." There's a knock at the door. Tenny answers, as Ava goes "Hello everyone, reaching for her Great-Grandnephew, as Tenny looks at Ava and says "Read this." At Hell Hill, Leigh is in the Storm Shelter, shooting her pistol at the wall, as Xavier stands next to his Wife, as Leigh cries uncomfortably, and with anger in her tone. yelling "He is alive! Shit!" Xavier yells "Leigh! Take a break love." Xavier grabs his Wife, and tells her, reaching out his arms "Come here!" Xavier holds his Wife gently, and she has flashbacks to her childhood and goes "He has to pay X." Xavier is silent, and says quietly "I'm here, and we'll handle this. You are safe Leigh. I always have your side." In the storage unit, Daniel is standing up, as Storm and Country walks him out, and carry him to Hell Hill, and they both say "You are going to meet the family again now!"

     

No comments:

Post a Comment