Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 338. Back To Basics, Part 3: Conclusion

   The afternoon turns to night in Adam's Landing. At The Evans Home, Willie sits in the living room, as Beth, Aretha, and Frank sit on the couch, and Bobby tells Willie "Paul's checking things out now. And Rashad's taking care of Terrance at the hospital." Willie is despondent, as she says on the verge of tears "My Son is dead. Why? Somebody tell me." Aretha hugs her Mother, and says "I'm going nowhere Mama. You have support." Floyd walks in, as Willie looks, and Floyd takes off his cowboy hat and opens his arms, as Willie hugs him, and looks around, trying to stay composed and says "It means so much to have all of you here. Clem and Eve are on their way. I told River and Henry to worry about Jazz. I don't know how, but God will lead me through this sad process of knowing my Son, a great doctor, is gone. And I won't see him or hear his voice again until my time comes I hope soon." Aretha cries "Don't talk like that Mama. You are needed! Think about Rashad, and your Grandsons." Frank goes "Willie only has one." Willie tells Frank "No I have two. Both my babies blessed me with one a piece. One though called Doris 'Granny" most his life." Beth tells her Ex-Husband "Terrance and Monica had a fling. Like first loves. Before he realized he was gay." Frank goes "Ahh. Now I got it, and Terrance always acted so straight I had no idea. He saved me, along with you many times. Like a Brother almost." Willie tells Frank "Well, Ruth and I were friends for our lifetimes, so you are right, and the circle will stay that way." Beth gets a text, and walks over and hugs Aretha, and Willie, as she whispers "I will go to the hospital tonight and work Rashad's shift. Your Son left me some tough choices and oh I'll miss him, as she cries for her longtime friend and co-doctor. Beth puts on a brave face, as she goes to meet the newest addition to her family. Beth looks up, and fights tears. 

    At La Trattoria, Tenny yells for the waitress, as she hits a vape and goes "This new shit is potent." As Faith asks "Mrs. Sullivan, the room is ready. I'll look out for your family. How many." Tenny says "Oh hell. I guess take me, and some heavy alcohol. I am sure my family really will need it tonight." Faith gets ill, and takes her to a private room, and Tenny smiles "And I want a male waiter, and who is your Mother?" Faith snaps "None of your business you old woman!" and walks out as Tenny follows. Tenny walks into the bar area, and sees Julia and goes "Yo bitch! Look what's been drug into Adam's Landing again!" Julia and Faith both turn, as she gasps, and Julia hatefully snarks "Don't die on us you old senile woman!" Tenny goes 'I'm not as damn senile as you think bitch. I thought you were well warned." Faith goes "Ms. Tenny! This is my Mother!" Tenny hits her vape, and warns "If I were you kid, I'd get a test run now to make sure this is your Mama! I know some things. Oh yes I do Julia. You don't know it all after shaming my family on the Berry show! Glad the bitch was sent back to Los Angeles!" Julia warns back "I know you think you do, but..." Tenny slaps her, and Faith breaks in, as Tenny goes "Another warning from that old senile bitch, bitch." and walks away as Faith whispers to her in the bar angrily "I think you need to leave me alone and get the hell out!" Julia motions for the bartender, and snaps "Tough shit, because I am drunk and going nowhere until I see what the old lady has planned or is a part of. I feel kinda tingly..." Faith returns to working, and turns and goes "I'm watching you Mom." In the private room, Ava arrives, and Tenny tells her "I am so sorry about what happened with Wade's wife. What a real nasty bitch!" Ava agrees, as Tenny tells her "Screw this place, I'd rather be at my house." Ava goes "I think it'll be so nice for a change." Tenny goes with doubt "Whatever you say as long as." Ava asks her "As long as what Tenny?" Tenny says "I'm going to pretend now sweetie. I'll protect your innocence!" and walks away, as Ava walks around and takes a seat, as Tenny awaits the family.

     At City Hospital, Terrance's body is ready for autopsy, as Rashad stands inside, with Gwen next to him, as he cries "Uncle Terrance was more than that Gwen, he was my real Dad basically. My hero. He was the best role model ever. I didn't care that he was gay. Why?" Gwen holds him silently, as Sassy walks over, and hugs him as well and goes "He is going to really be missed." Ginny walks inside and also offers condolences to Rashad as they all offer their love and support, with Sassy and Ginny, along with Gwen and Rashad, cry. At the Nurse's Station, Connor tells Kyle "I am not happy about how I am stuck working at night! Damn Terrance! He really hates me, and well I kinda feel..." Kyle snaps, and grabs him, throwing him across the hall and warns "One more word about my mentor and friend and I'll whoop your ass so damn bad you'll be down in the E.R. calling disability!" Connor goes "Oh no! What happened?" Kyle goes "He hated you, so you'll learn when its time. Now go back to work, and Dr. B is coming in tonight so be ready!" Connor says "I love Dr. Beth!" Kyle quips "She will be in a mood trust me." Connor heads off and says "Thanks for the heads up like it matters." as Kyle is silent and reflects on his friend and co-worker and says "I'm going to miss you Dr. Evans, You and Dr. B are the best. The backbone. My brother in medicine, I'll really miss you but I'll earn my way to your level hopefully." Looking at his picture on the desk, along with City Hospital's doctors.

     At Hell Hill, Xavier and Leigh get ready, as Gracie and Brock are in the living room, playing with Gracie's newborn Son, Davey, as Brock tells his newest Nephew "Uncle Brock will always protect you little buddy." The door opens, and Country walks in to Gracie giving him a hug and going "Uncle Country!" Country tells them "Who does that baby belong to?" Gracie goes "My Son, Davey Jackson." Country asks "Jackson?" Gracie and Brock nod, and says "I'm going to look after my new buddy." Country goes "Let me hold that little baby boy and he can meet his Uncle Country." Gracie hands him to him, as Country says "I'm your Uncle." Upstairs, Xavier and Leigh talk, as Leigh asks "So Gracie won't say who the Father is will she? I hope nothing happened. She's moved around a few times." Xavier tells his Wife "I'll find out. Give me time my love. I'll find out and we'll go from there." Leigh is quiet, as she gets a text from Sully, and says "Sully and Cain are meeting us at La Trattoria. Tenny's there now and Ava. Jack wasn't up to it." Xavier sighs "Poor Jack. I wish he would have come to the dinner." Xavier and Leigh head downstairs, as he asks everyone "Ready?" Gracie and Brock nod, as Country winks at his best friend and says "I'm going home. Long trip Grandpa. Congratulations." Xavier thanks him, as they all head out, and Country writes a text to his Son, and no response.

    Meanwhile at Jazz, Wade sits at the bar, as he winds down and River asks his longtime friend "So things ain't good for you and Bridget?" Wade nods, and his motions for another drink, and says "Another beer friend." River gives him a bottle as he says "I have to make a choice. My family legacy now that I've got my company merged into it as of today." River goes "Well Wade, sounds tough. I don't know what to tell you." At Wade and Bridget's Penthouse, Bridget sits back and watches TV, and hangs up the phone and goes "I'm going to prove myself to Wade! I'm not going to be the scapegoat, and I sure as hell will get my part in his beloved HaleCorp!", as she pours a drink. At The Sunset Club, Jared drinks with Clint and Thorpe, as he warns "My Wife is in town. Things are going to get wild and I'm not interested in a battle with Xavier and his family. And don't consider Julia in our plans?" Clint goes excitedly "Well guys, no need to make a move then. I know that will distract their asses!" Jared, in a drunken tone yells "This involves my kids. And my Son went back with his Mommy. Damnit he is my Son!" Clint tells him "Enjoy your freedom buddy boy. I love that mine are grown!" Thorpe agrees as they all drink, and Thorpe gets a text from Julia and quickly leaves.

     At The Evans Home, Frank sits in the living room, next to Aretha, as Bobby sends his Son a text, and says to Willie "He's almost here." Willie says to them with sadness "I am just stunned this would ever happen. What caused him to do this? Does someone know?" She gets angry, and cries, and backs away from her Daughter, as Aretha reaches out to comfort and console her, and yells "Now can someone tell me why Terrance left me? What did I do wrong?" Everyone in the room reaches out, as Floyd sits outside and looks in and says to himself "You are going to be missed Doctor Terrance Evans. You were respected more than you'd ever know." At City Hospital, Rashad, Gwen, Ginny, and Sassy stand in Terrance's former office, as each of them look inside and Rashad cries for his Uncle, saying "It's not going to be the same without him here." Back at The Evans Home, Floyd greets Sayyid with a hug, along with Eve, as Sayyid asks "How is she holding up? Who killed my Nephew?" Floyd goes "You'll find out better from her. It's not being mentioned right now." Sayyid walks inside, as Willie tightly hugs her Brother, and Frank leaves, as Eve walks in and offers her condolences, tightly hugging Aretha. Outside, Frank and Floyd head back to The Farm, calling it a night.

   At La Trattoria, in the bar Julia sits, as the bartender warns her "That's too much tonight Mrs. Landon." Julia yells "Damn right I'm Mrs. Landon! You'll come to learn that!" Faith rushes in and goes "Ok you need to leave." Julia slaps her Daughter and goes "Damn you telling me what to do!" Faith asks "So what is Ms. Sullivan talking about?" Julia quickly says "Nothing to worry about." Faith goes "Oh really Mother?" Do you see who's in the doorway?" Julia turns to see Xavier, as he coldly goes "It's time for your ass to leave before I get mad. I mean very damn mad. So mad I'll have to renovate this part of the place." Faith goes "So you are still keeping her away from us. Mom was right for once about you." Tenny walks in, along with Beth, as Tenny yells "No dear! If only you knew what your Mama's keeping from you." Xavier asks his Grandmother, as Beth glares at Julia, as Faith shakes her head with disbelief and uncertainty, "Mamaw, what do you know? Tenny goes "I know Faith does not know everything. I will sweat it! Now screw them, and let's enjoy tonight's feast." Inside the private room, Sully and Cain arrives, and Cain goes to have a seat silently, as Sully greets her Brother, Sister, and Rachel, as she tells them "Ruthie and Henry's on the way." Sully holds her new Nephew, as Gracie looks around, and says "Daddy knows how to make us happy." Rachel meanwhile walks over to Ava, as she takes a drink, and goes "So tell me something Rachel." Ava asks "Did you help Bridget write that story on me?" Rachel goes "Oh no. Why when I let it go." Ava goes "I sure as hell hope so. Now a reminder not to ruin tonight with Henry here." Ruthie and Henry walk inside, as they follow Leigh and says "Looks like everyone is here. Back in the bar, Thorpe arrives, as Xavier goes "Get her ass out of here! I'll kill her ass and make a point with an array of holes in these walls!" Thorpe warns Xavier "I hope Jared and Clint bring you down. And don't ever threaten my Wife!" Tenny and Beth watch, as Thorpe and Julia leaves, and Beth warns Faith "Don't ruin my Daughter In Law's night. She paid her dues now." Beth, Xavier, and Tenny return to the party, and walk into the Private Room, as Beth meets her Great-Grandson, and hugs Gracie, and goes "He's Precious, as Xavier and Leigh greet Cain with a hug, as Xavier says "Welcome home my Son." Cain goes "Grandpa..." Xavier says "The Son I never had." Leigh tells her Grandson "Glad you're home." They visit as the family mingles inside amongst each other.

     Wade and Bridget's Penthouse, Connor walks in, and says "I'm in no mood to discuss today." Bridget tells her Son "I understand fully. I think I want to move home. It sucks here." Connor sighs "But I have gotten on well with Dr. Jackson, but I do think Ava has little use for me or Jack since everything with Dr. Rivera." Bridget watches the TV, and goes "Another reason to go home. Too bad your Brother's considering to join ranks with your Dad." Connor hugs his Mother, and goes to his room for the night, as Bridget says to herself "Wade I hope you make the right choice." At The Sunset Club, Jared and Clint prepare to leave, as Wade walks inside and checks into a room and notices his Brother and Clint and walks over, and says "Oh after today I'd love to kick your asses." Jared tells Wade "We're leaving. Looks like you and Bridget are heading to divorce soon it looks." Wade punches Jared in the face, and yells "Jackson Inc and Xavier are the least of you and your friend's plans. I'm watching your ass." Wade heads upstairs and yawns, as Jared and Clint head to their homes, as Jared thinks of his day and says to himself "Sully he is my Son. My legacy and he WILL be a part of that! I can be like the almighty X!" 

    The nighttime sets onto Adam's Landing. At Beth and Tenny's Penthouse, Ruthie and Henry walk inside, as Tenny tells them "That was a lovely night. I so enjoyed myself!" Ruthie and Henry are holding hands, as Tenny asks "So are the two to you going to sleepover?" lighting a blunt, Ruthie and Henry sit and Ruthie says "If we were, I'm not saying", as Tenny passes the blunt to her Great-Great Granddaughter, as she cuddles with Henry, as they kiss, as she takes a toke and passes to him, and says "Sullivan love Gran." Tenny smiles on and goes 'Well J.D. and I did not wait either." with a laugh. At City Hospital, Ginny walks into Beth's office, and goes "How's Ms. Evans holding up Aunt Beth?" Beth lights a joint, and goes "Not well. I'm not really. He was my right hand here for so long. I loved Terrance. I'll miss him so much." Ginny hugs her, and says "It'll be fine here." Beth goes "I think so too sweetie. Thank you for staying over." Ginny goes humbly "Only help me be as great as you and Terrance Aunt Beth." Beth says "Thank you.", as Ginny walks out, and Beth puts out her joint and follows to Terrance's office, as she walks around, and remembers him with tears in her eyes.

    At Whispering Hills, Ava returns home, as Wade calls and Ava goes "Wonderful! Let me know when he arrives!" Ava hangs up, as she texts Aretha and says "Be over tomorrow to stay with her. Send my warm thoughts and love." as she looks up and calls it a night. At The Farm, Frank walks into the living room, as Alyssa and Ty sit and say "Uncle Floyd's called it a night." Frank asks "So is Cale serious about leaving TL Autosport?" Ty nods, and Alyssa tells her Dad "And now I am involved so you can enjoy some downtime for once since you've lost interest." Frank agrees and goes "Call Bree tomorrow and tell her. Love yall." Frank goes to bed, as Alyssa asks her Husband "So when do you want to call him back?" Ty looks at his phone and says "Screw him.", and kisses his Wife, as they head to the bedroom. 

    At La Trattoria, Faith closes up, and thinks of what happened earlier, and another thought enters her head, as she says with tears "I know why you left me Sissy." At Hell Hill, Gracie and Davey walk in as Gracie holds her baby and goes "We're turning in tonight. If the two of you start doing anything. Remember a baby is here." Xavier and Leigh hug them and kiss their Grandson, as Gracie takes her baby upstairs, as Leigh goes "His last name is Jackson. And she's always been the quiet one. Like someone else I know." Xavier walks towards his Wife, and tells her "She is a nice mix of both of us. Just as perfect as all our kids my love." They kiss, as they head upstairs for the night. Meanwhile in a Storage Unit, Country and Storm stand inside, as a man lays blindfolded, laying on the floor coming to, and in a drowsy tone asks "Where am I?" Country goes "That'll depend on X." At Thorpe's Mansion, Thorpe sits in the living room, as he drinks a glass of vodka, and Julia yells drunkenly "I'm not letting that bastard scare me. Xavier has never been strong. I know you know!" Thorpe yells at his Wife "I am about to lose my driver for my race team. Faith is in town, and you will die if you even attempt. I told you to stay back in Blue Ridge, your hometown!" Julia yells, as she heads to the bedroom "Xavier, Tenny, Beth. None of them will keep me from my Leigh and my family! I will decide how to do it and stay the hell out of my past!" as Thorpe pours another glass. Back at The Evans Home, Rashad has arrived and Rashad, Aretha, Eve, and Sayyid all comfort Willie as she tells them "This is not real." Willie cries, as her family console her.

   



    

No comments:

Post a Comment