Thursday, August 25, 2022

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 339. The Stages Of Pains

   It's the next morning in Adam's Landing, and the at The Evans Home, Willie walks downstairs, as Aretha and Rashad greet her with a hug, and Aretha asks her Mother "Did you get any sleep?" Willie sighs, as she fights her emotions "Not really. I can't believe Terrance left us." Rashad tells his Mother and Grandmother "I think we all feel like that. Just so hard to wrap your mind around." There's a knock at the door, and Aretha answers, as Monica walks inside, and Willie's eyes turn red and snarls "What in the hell is that bitch doing here?" Monica offers her condolences. as Willie steps back and goes "You have a lot of nerve. What did you say to my Son? If I learn you caused this Monica, you'll deeply regret it. I'm at that age life in prison would be so easy to do." Aretha warns Monica "Mama's not ready for visitors. This has been a nightmare for her, and all of us." Monica goes "I'm sorry about Terrance, and I thought I would check on all of you before going to the ALPD." Willie snarls "You have you society climbing whore. Not get out of my damn house!" Monica takes a deep breath, and leaves, as Willie tells her Daughter and Grandson "The two of you leave me alone. I sent Ava a message. I want to be alone." Aretha goes, with concern in her voice "Now Mama, you need your..." Willie heads to the stairway, as she cries for her Son, and yells back "Leave me the hell alone and get lost! Now!" Willie heads upstairs, as Aretha and Rashad look at each other, as Aretha tells her Son "Eve is going to make the announcement. You go to work and make me proud." Rashad asks "What are you going to do Mom?" Aretha hugs her Son, and goes "Baby boy, Mama needs me, and I am scared."  Rashad heads to City Hospital, as Aretha sits back, and sends a text. Upstairs, Willie sits in her bedroom, and cries uncontrollably, clutching to Terrance's photo.

     At Hell Hill, Leigh and Gracie sits in the living room, as Gracie asks her Mother "Where's Daddy?" Leigh tells her Daughter, holding Davey "Gracie, your Father is a mystery. He's up to something. I wish I could find out what. Something to do I think with Jared and the Landons." Gracie goes "Maybe go down to the storm shelter Mom and see." Leigh hands her Grandson to Gracie, and says "I am heading down to class to help Ruthie. Have you made a decision yet on where you want to work?" Gracie says "Mom I just arrived yesterday. I think it'd be smart to work with Sully and help the new media division." Leigh hugs her Daughter and Grandson, and says "I know whatever you decide, you'll be excellent. I'm just glad you are home." Gracie goes "Me too Mom.", and they hug as Leigh walks out and Gracie gets a text and replies "Don't try it bastard." At Jackson Inc, Jack sits inside his office as Javon DuBois, Monica's Son walks in and Jack tells him "Welcome back!", as they hug and Javon asks "Where's Xavier and Sully?" Jack tells him "Uncle Xavier has stepped back but will be down today after he finishes up whatever he's doing." Javon laughs "Sounds like he's still a man of mystery." Jack quips "That's very true." At the storage unit, the door opens, as Storm tells the man "You have a visitor." Xavier walks inside, and bends down to pull down the blindfold and coldly says "Well long time, no see you piece of shit." The man yells "Xavier Jackson what do you want from me? I haven't done a damn thing to you!" Xavier responds "You have done some things to me. Well not to me, but to the point. You enjoy your stay in this storage unit. Because when I am done with your ass, you will be gone for good." The man snarls "I will kill you once I am free." Xavier laughs, and says "You will never be free. Now enjoy the ability to breathe." Xavier hands some clothes to Storm, and tells the man "Now dress up for the newspaper." Xavier pulls the blindfold back over the man's eyes, and tells Storm "If he tries anything, text me." Xavier leaves, as the man asks Storm "So why am I here?" Storm goes "For a dead man, you still have one last purpose. Better play your cards right before you umm, end up in a swamp."

     At Sully's Mansion, Sully and Cain have breakfast, as Cain asks his Mother "Why don't you go to the office and let me get comfortable?" Sully warns her Son "I'm watching you Cain. The only thing that's kept your ass out of jail is your Grandpa!" Cain laughs "Being the Grandson of Xavier Jackson has its perks Mom." Sully goes "If you get in trouble again, you'll reap what you sow. Daddy listens to his Princess." The doorbell rings, as Sully answers and Brock and Rachel walks inside, as Cain asks his Uncle "Still seeing this whore Uncle X?" Brock asks his Sister, as Rachel rolls her eyes "Can I just kick his ass now?" Sully shakes her head and tells her Son "Uncle Country is going to take you to the lake today. Go up to his place." Sully sends Country a text, and motions Cain to leave, as he walks out, and Brock tells his Sister, as Rachel is quiet "So what's up with Dad's request?" Sully quips "Well he's kept this coming war from our Mom, and he's about to make a move. I don't know what it is, but expect fallout." Rachel goes "I am supposed to be carried to a storage unit, we're just waiting to hear where. I got the phone and camera ready. Watch out Eve.." Brock asks his Sister "Sully what is the deal with Mom and all of this? I mean I remember she had a Sister named Mona, but never mentioned anyone else." Sully says with concern "This is going to be bad I fear, and Grandma, Gran, and Daddy being on the same team is scary." Rachel goes "Look, I have been on it and something about this is very nerve-wracking in a very long time, well Beth, Ava, and Eve teaming up on me. But luckily Ms. Tenny Sullivan is slowly warming up." Sully and Brock laughs "Gran is the one to watch." At Beth and Tenny's Penthouse, Tenny wakes up late, with a joint hanging out of her mouth, as she walks into the living room, and pulls out her tablet, and then her phone to make a phone call and says "Hey, tell them it's Faith."

     At City Hospital, Beth calls a meeting in Terrance's old office, as Olivia walks in, and says "I'm back to help. I don't believe Terrance is gone!" Beth, is a composed, sad state says "Thank you for the short notice. And we will look after her baby." Beth and her Sister In Law embrace in a hug, as Ginny walks in and hugs her Grandmother, and Beth tells Olivia "Ginny is so amazing. She's got that Sullivan magic as Mama says." Connor arrives, as he goes "So what's up Dr. Jackson?" Beth tells Connor "Terrance passed away. And why did you leave shift last night?" Kyle walks in, as Connor goes "Dr. Terrance never liked me, so I offer my sympathies ladies, but I have a ward to work." Kyle walks inside, and pushes Connor and says "Look Dr. B said to stay!" Sassy and Gwen walk inside, as Beth tells them "Ok team. Terrance has left a void, and I need all of you to help me keep this machine going. I gave Rashad some time to help his family, so besides Olivia, who's semi-retired and here for his memorial." Connor asks "What if I tell you I have a private office?" Beth says "Well I'm filling my and Terrance's roles, so what I say here in my damn hospital, is how it goes. No questions to be asked here!" Olivia tells her "You go get some rest." Beth hugs her staff, and whispers "Always be proud of yourselves because you are the best staff an old woman can ask for." fighting tears, and leaves, as everyone heads to their floors and Connor and Kyle bump in the hallway, as Ginny and Olivia catch up, with Olivia asking her Granddaughter "Seen your Dad?" Ginny says with anger "I can't believe the shit he's pulled! I don't want to." Olivia goes "I understand, and your Mom does too. She's staying full time at Southpoint Beach, to help me with your Great-Grandpa. A vacation or a girl's trip sweet one." Ginny nods to her silently with sadness as Cale and Allison divorced. Kyle and Connor stands in silence, and says "You will answer to me now. And I'm the king over you. You will not last here after working with that shithead sicko!" Connor walks away, as Kyle yells "Damn wimp!" Connor gives him the bird and goes upstairs, and Olivia and Ginny notice, and Olivia says sternly to Kyle "Beth is the boss. And I am her second for now. Next time you and Beth will be having a pow wow!" Ginny has walked away, as Olivia gets on the elevator, as Kyle glares.

     Meanwhile at The Sunset Club, Wade awaits his Wife, as Ava walks in and tells him "I thought I'd check on you and have a few drinks." Wade asks "I thought you had plans?" Ava says "I'm waiting to meet Eve and Henry for the announcement. Another win overall. I got my part." Bridget arrives, and warns Ava coldly "This is between Wade and I so leave!" Ava coldly walks up into Bridget's face, and says "Make me you whoring, worthless little rich bitch!" Bridget gets angry, and slaps Ava, and Ava throws her glass of liquor at Bridget and yells "I will! Your ass is mine Bridgie." Ava walks into the Jackson Room, and Wade angrily reminds his Wife "That is my boss, and the woman my Grandfather loves!" Bridget yells "Shit! He didn't know her I last heard you say Wade! Now you had a choice. What is it so I can move on from your dilemmas!" Wade snaps "Winston Hale loved me Bridget, and so does Ava. Ava is like a Mom now to me. And likely a Grandmother to our Son together!" Bridget warns "You just started a battle Wade Isaac, you will lose! Mark my damn words!" Bridget storms out, and Eve, River, and Henry arrive, and Eve tells her Son "Go check on Wade River. He looks like he's going through something." Eve and Henry head into the Jackson Room, as Ava tells them "I have a story idea, and love that the name "Gossiper" will be called "Exposer" again as Aretha's baby besides her Son and Grandson." Eve says "I am worried about Willie. Sayyid went over. Said she could deal with it." Ava tells her "If anyone can help Willie, it's Sayyid." Back in the bar, River assures Wade "You and Bridget have always been this way. It'll come back around." Wade sternly says "She can go to hell." Bridget meanwhile makes a phone call in her car, and says "I am on my way."

    Back at Jackson Inc, Jack and Javon visit as the walk around the media area where the media division is run downstairs as Javon tells him "I am glad I'm back." Xavier arrives and welcomes Javon warmly, with a hug, and tells him "Welcome home Son." Jack asks his Uncle "So Cain is home?" Xavier goes "He is. I feel this connection to him. He's able to mold. Sully needs to see it." Javon asks Xavier "So what do you want me to do now I'm here?" Xavier tells him "Help Rachel run our media outlets. Rachel will run the Adam's Landing Journal. You keep an eye on WAL-TV for me now that I purchased it. Adam's Landing oldest television station and a great channel." Jack and Javon gives Xavier a high five, and tells them "I have a crew getting tested now. My youngest kids will be involved most likely." At Hell Hill, Gracie sits in the nursery with her Son, holding him in an old rocking chair and tells him "My precious boy. Mommy's going to protect you regardless of that sperm donor!" At Storm and Country's Cottage, Cain and Country talk, and Cain goes "I hate my parents bullshit. Dad is an asshole. Mom is very demanding and too strict with me!" Country goes "Boy, she loves you. That's your Mama. X raised her that way." Country adds "And Jared Hale is a loser and all of us knows it and don't want him messing with ya head." Cain assures him "He is dead to me. I wanna pay his ass a visit." Country goes "Shit, maybe we just will.", as he has gotten a text saying "Storage Unit!" Country tells Cain "You will go hang with Gracie. Duty calls my name!" Cain rolls his eyes.

    Back at The Evans Home, Willie lays and cries on her bed, clutching her Son's photo, and is heavily mourning. Downstairs, Aretha tells her Son, Uncle, and Bree who walks inside and hugs everyone, as Sayyid tells them "She is having time to deal with this. I'm worried about her." Bree tells them "Here are his wishes. And Paul asked me to bring these. He went to Unity today." Aretha sits down, as Rashad and Sayyid sits next to her, as Sayyid asks "He does not want a funeral? And left everything to the hospital." Aretha cries, and says "Mama and I will likely support that! And he was depressed when he wrote this. We need to talk to Mama.." Willie walks slowly into the living room, trying to compose herself and says sadly "He needs to know he was loved! Call Andy to come send my baby home!" Bree tells her "I certainly will, as she hugs her, and says to them "I'm so sorry." Sayyid assures her "We will make it through." Willie tells her "Ruth loved you Bree. I do too sweetie. Thank you." Willie adds trying to look strong "And all of you though I am ok. I need to adjust!" Bree walks out, as Aretha reminds her Mother "I'm here. Mama. Look in here, and who has been with us. It'll be what he deserves." Everyone nods, as Willie goes "God Bless You all" as all gather in a hug, as they pray for comfort. At Beth and Tenny's Penthouse, Beth returns to find her Mother gone, as she says to herself "Here's to a little nap. Thank you for leaving me Terrance! I miss you!" as she goes to her bedroom, mourning her dear colleague, and friend. 

        At Class, Julia sneaks into the lobby behind the store, and walks into the boardroom, as an assistant asks "Who are you?" Julia says "That's for me to know. Bring me the two owners of the store." The assistant warns "They are not fond of this and today the founder, Ms. Sully Jackson will be here." Julia goes "That's alright." The assistant walks out and makes a phone call. At Hell Hill, Tenny walks inside, and Gracie and her Great-Grandmother hug tightly, as she tells her Great-Granddaughter "Where's little Davey?" Gracie says "Asleep thankfully. I love these kind of surprises!" Tenny sits down and says "We need to talk sweet girl. Gran is interested in your future. This is deep stuff I'm talking about." Gracie grows worried, and asks "Is there a threat to my family? I have been informed from Daddy, Sully, and Brock to keep it to me and be on watch." Tenny goes "Ok I am going to go down to the Hospital and get some work done to see if I am right on what I feel." Gracie asks "And what do you want me to do Gran?" Tenny says "Take a job with The Gossiper. Your sweet Aunt Ava now owns a part and she, Aretha, and Eve could use this, and it's a long story. Now about why Davy is a Jackson?" Gracie says "He is a spoiled brat Gran. Sperm Donor. I expect anything with him at anytime." At Landon-Hale, Bridget walks inside Jared's office, and goes "Thank you and Clint for hiring me to run the media relations." Jared asks "How are you?" Bridget goes "That is going to be how you beat Ava and her deranged ass family." Clint meanwhile is in Thorpe's office, as Thorpe warns Clint "Something good needs to happen for us to get an advantage. I don't know of this story between Wade Isaac Hale and Bridget Walsh. Both kids with her name?" Clint tells his Brother "It's complicated. Leave it at that." Thorpe says "I have a feeling this will work." Clint agrees.

      At the storage unit, Rachel and Brock arrive, as he warns his fiancée, grabbing two bulletproof vests for them, and a camera and a microphone "Now whatever is going on could always go wrong. This is not going to be pretty I think. Dad's had way too much time to do this, but I will make him proud." The walk inside. Inside the storage unit, the man is dressed, as Storm tells him, taking off the blindfold "You are going to make a difference today. Trust me with that." The man warns "I feel like you are full of shit with whatever Xavier has thought up." Storm goes "Now be a good bastard, and shut the hell up while I gather a few people." The man asks "Who are they?" Storm snaps "Shut up and remember, one wrong word and it's over. What does over mean to you?" Storm walks out, as Country has arrived and Storm tells him "Keep him company." Brock asks Country "Think I'll earn a spot with Jackson Inc?" Country goes with a laugh "You are X Jr ya know." Rachel says to all of them "I'm scared shitless. I know about this kind of thing and Xavier Jackson's mind." Brock says "Honey, we all know how Dad is. This one will be damning." At Jackson Inc meanwhile, Javon sits in his new office, as he watches the monitor. Inside Xavier's office, Xavier sits watching, as Jack walks in and says "What is going on down there?" Xavier goes "What will send a bitch and her Daughter getting the hell out of town for good." At The Sunset Club, Henry films his "Mother", as Ava stands next to him, as Eve tells everyone "Today I am here to say the days of The Gossiper is done. Hello to the return of The Exposer!" 

     At The Evans Home, Willie returns to her bedroom, as Sayyid tells his Niece "Aretha, she's not doing well at all. We need to keep close tabs on her. I can't believe he would do this." Aretha shrugs "Uncle Clem, he had many problems and he was so quiet." Sayyid nods, as Rashad sends out invitations as Aretha grieves for her Brother, as Sayyid hugs her gently. At Class, Leigh and Ruthie arrive, as Sully is waiting and says "I wanted to discuss some things." Leigh asks "About Cain?" Sully nods. At Hell Hill, Tenny has left, and Gracie is quiet, as she watches the TV and says "Oh shit!" At Beth and Tenny's Penthouse, Beth wakes up, as the TV is on and says "This might just be a dream." At Jackson Inc, Jack and Javon talk, and Jack tells him "I think something is about to go down now." Xavier sits in his office, and has a drink and goes with a cold tone "You are going to be gone after this shit is over and all is back well again you son of a bitch." At the storage unit, The man tells Rachel, as Brock rolls tape "I'm not Daniel Woods! I am not Leigh's Father." Storm and Country stand on each side, as they nudge him, and Country says "I expect a text." Back at Class, Sully leads her Mother and Daughter into the boardroom, as the assistant says "Someone is here." They walk inside, as Julia looks at Leigh, Sully, and Ruthie, and says "This has been a long time too long." Leigh's eyes turn red, as Sully asks "Aren't you Thorpe's Wife?" Julia tells them "Ask Leigh who I am? Come on now say something?" Leigh snarls "Julia Woods." Julia says "No dear, it's Mother to you!" Leigh collapses, as Sully and Ruthie glare angrily at Julia, as she goes "And I'm the two of yours Grandmother. I expect to be called Grandma." Leigh slowly comes to, as Sully coldly says "I already know bitch. I mean Grandmother."

      

No comments:

Post a Comment