Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 337. Back To Basics, Part 2

    Its afternoon, and at The Farm, Frank sits in his nursery, as he waters his flowers and looks at a photo of his Mother and goes "Mama, you'd love the blooms on these roses. I miss you." Alyssa walks inside and asks "Talking to Grandma?" Frank embraces his Daughter and says "I always talk to her. Where's your Husband?" Alyssa tells him "Ty's at FJR. Cale returned." Frank goes "Did Allison return?" Alyssa shakes her head, and says "They are divorced Dad. He's down there now and looking to get out of his contract with Thorpe." Frank tells Alyssa "I hope Tenny doesn't show up unexpected. I know she and Uncle Floyd are friends now." Alyssa laughs "Speaking of him, he went to meet her." Frank goes "Oh shit." At The Falcon, Floyd greets Tenny, as she tells him "That waitress I'm stalking is almost off the clock." Floyd goes "Why the interest in Faith?" Tenny tells him "I feel something about her, but can't say what it is just yet. We're following her once we leave." Floyd asks "She might get a restraining order on you?" Tenny laughs "With the tip I gave her? Oh she'd be stupid to do that." In the kitchen, the waitress gets a text, and rolls her eyes.

    At Jackson Inc, Bree arrives, as she asks her Cousin "Where's Sully?" Jack goes "She went to pick up Cain from Valley Ridge. He's went rogue it appears." Bree quips "She's going to have her hands full." Jack quips "I think you are right." Bree tells him "Jake's doing well. He's in the military and planning to make a career of it." Jack says "That's good.." Bree asks "What's bothering you Jack?" Jack goes "That story about Mom's past. She's not sharing much about it." Bree sighs "She mentioned it to me once, and did not go in detail. That's low for The Gossiper to share it with the world. But it's good that Aretha is now in control, and Aunt Ava can have a part in what happens." Jack agrees, as she asks "Want to go down to Jazz for dinner? I need a strong drink anyway." Jack accepts, and says "Let's call Mom and invite her." Jack makes a phone call, to no answer. Downstairs, Brock walks inside Rachel's office with a bouquet of roses and says "Here's to the woman I love." Rachel gushes, and says "How sweet! You are a romantic aren't you." Brock goes "Don't tell everyone. I think I got it from my Dad." Rachel says "Xavier might be the coldest man in town, but he loves your Mom. The perfect marriage." Brock tells his fiancée "I guess I picked it up from him." Rachel asks "So how about a double date with Wade tonight? He needs some friends." Brock says "Is the bitch coming too?" Rachel goes "No. I doubt it." Brock goes "Let me call my Niece, and see if she and Henry wants to join." Rachel reminds Brock "Every time I see him, I want to tell him the truth, but.." Brock goes "You need to just tell him. I'll support you and don't worry about Eve. As long as you're with me, I have the tools necessary to protect you." Rachel and Brock kiss, and they head out.

    At Class, Leigh and Ruthie goes over the sales reports as Leigh goes "Looks like the boutiques are taking off. Emery's is also on the comeback trail." Ruthie tells her Grandmother "Well it's nice Aunt Ciarra willed it to us. Mom said it fit better with Class anyway." Leigh agrees, as she asks "Any word from Sully? I know she and your Dad were going to pick up Cain from Valley Ridge." Ruthie sighs "He's troubled Grandma. Grandpa's always been close to him." Leigh reminds her "Ruthie, X loves all his Grandchildren the same. Jared hasn't been Father of the year. In his own way I think he has tried to fill the void." Ruthie goes "Cain hates Dad. He hated boarding school. Always in trouble and Grandpa to the rescue." Leigh nods, and goes "Yep. That's your Grandpa for you." At Hell Hill, Xavier sits back, as he gets a text, and responds "Bring him to the private unit." There's a knock at the door, as Xavier gets up to answer, and gasps "Gracie! When did you.." Gracie Jackson, Xavier and Leigh's youngest Daughter, and Brock's twin Sister goes "Daddy! Surprise! And meet the newest addition to the family.", holding a baby, and says "He's your new Grandson, David Woods Jackson, I'm calling him Davey." Xavier holds his new Grandson, and smiles, as he opens an arm to hug his Daughter, and says "Who is his Father?" Gracie goes "Let's discuss that later. I figured it was time to come back home." Xavier goes "I agree. This calls for a family dinner. All my kids are home, and a new grandson." Xavier smiles, as he holds Davey, as Gracie also smiles, with a thought that she says in her head "I want to, but not right now."

    At HaleCorp, Wade sits at his desk, as Bridget storms inside and yells "Did you have a part in my firing Wade? I know you never supported my dream of being in journalism!" Wade goes "You were writing trash for DuBois, and that story on Ava was too much! I am happy you got fired!" Bridget yells "What does she have on you? Ever since we've returned, you have been very loyal to that evil twisted bitch. Never standing up for me, and taking up for her!" Wade yells at his Wife "Ava is married to my Grandfather Bridget! She has been very good to me, and she was open to you and your Son with my Brother, but you blew it!" Bridget warns her Husband "You have a choice Wade. Me or HaleCorp. I'll let you think about it. I'm going to see my Son now. Make the right decision!" Bridget storms out, as Wade is silent, and sends a text." At Chantel's, Ava and Aretha has drinks, as Ava laughs looking at Wade's text "I might need to call Bree to help him with his divorce." Aretha asks "Bridget went crying to her Husband?" Ava nods, and adds "She is so damn good at destroying her fairy tale. I have really grown fond of Wade. He's like a Son." Aretha gets a text, as she tells Ava "That was Beth. She and Mama's going to check on Terrance." Ava asks "Is he still ignoring everyone?" Aretha nods, and says "Something isn't right." Monica meanwhile walks inside, and Aretha notices and yells "Monica, come here I have a question." Monica walks over, and reminds Aretha "I have no part in The Gossiper now. I am no longer.." Aretha goes "No, this is about Terrance. You seen him last." Monica goes "Yes and I told him about Javon." Ava looks at them and says "I need to visit Tenny. I'll catch up later." Ava leaves, as Aretha warns Monica "My brother has been m.i.a. since you spoke to him." Monica asks "What does that mean?" Aretha goes "You wanted Walter to play Daddy, and.." Monica goes "I'm not getting into this with you. I have things to do so excuse me." Monica walks away, as Aretha takes a drink, and sends a text to Rashad, and heads home.

     Meanwhile, Beth and Willie arrive at Terrance's Home, and Beth gets a text from Xavier, and says "Looks like I have a new grandbaby." Willie goes "Oh wonderful! I'm so happy for all of you." Beth and Willie notices the door is unlocked and walks inside. Willie and Beth yell for Terrance, and no answer. Willie looks around downstairs, and notices a pill bottle as Beth heads upstairs. Downstairs, Willie looks around and finds a letter and reads it. At City Hospital, Rashad takes his key and enters Terrance's office, as Ginny, Gwen, and Kyle Webb is behind him as he says "Grandma asked me to look around. She's at his house," Rashad looks around the room, and finds his phone and says "This isn't like my Uncle. Back at Terrance's Home, Beth walks into Terrance's Room, and her jaw drops, as she keeps her composure as Willie sits downstairs and goes as she reads the letter "Oh my God.." Beth meanwhile comes downstairs with her phone as Willie asks Beth "Is he here." Beth is silent,

     Back at Class, Xavier arrives, as Ruthie greets her Grandfather, and asks "Why do you have a baby?" Leigh walks out of her office, and notices the baby as Xavier goes "Gracie has come home, with our newest addition to the family. Meet David Woods Jackson, but she's calling him Davey." Leigh goes "Oh he's precious. Time for me to hold him." Xavier hands him to Leigh, as she holds him and looks at him lovingly and says "When did Gracie return?" Xavier said "She surprised me. I thought she was happy in Sugar Creek, but she's home now. With this beautiful baby boy." Ruthie holds her newest cousin, as Leigh asks her Husband "Who's the lucky Daddy?" Xavier goes "That is the big question my love. She hasn't said." At Hell Hill, Gracie is in her old room, as she pulls a crib inside as there's a knock at the door, and she runs down to answer, and opens to find her twin Brother, and cries "Brock!" Brock and Gracie embrace in a hug, as he asks "Where's my Nephew?" Gracie answers "Daddy took him down to see Mom. We're having a big dinner tonight at the house." Brock asks Gracie "So are you going to tell me who is Davey's daddy?" Gracie takes a deep breath, and says "He's a bastard and if I tell Daddy he will cause a huge war." Brock goes "Is he someone I know?" Gracie tells him "Let's just change subjects now and you tell me about Rachel. Invite her over here tonight." Brock sends Rachel a text, and says "Just tell me. I'll keep it to myself." Gracie tells her Brother, and Brock goes "Oh hell. That will start a war."

     At FJR, Frank and Alyssa arrives, as he sees Cale and asks his Son "So it's over between you and Allison?" Cale looks at his Father, and says "Yes. We have divorced and she is staying in Southpoint Beach." Alyssa looks at her new Husband, Ty Bonner and tells him "Well where's my kiss?" Ty and Alyssa embrace in a kiss as Frank goes "So Cale, you want to leave Thorpe's team?" Cale nods, and says "I have had a good year, but I want to drive for FJR and help Ty." Ty goes "Cale is a great mentor. We'll kick some real ass together." Alyssa smiles, and says "Damn right the two of you will." Frank gets a phone call, and tells them "I have to go." Frank leaves, as Cale goes "Who wants to go have some drinks?" Alyssa and Ty agree, and they head out. At La Trattoria, Tenny walks inside, as she sends a text, and goes "Oh so Faith is working doubles." A woman walks inside, as Faith goes "Mother why are you here?" Julia grins, and says "Oh Faith, I'm here to see my favorite child." Tenny, sitting in a booth, has a flashback. At Whispering Hills, Ava checks her phone, and has a flashback and goes "Oh shit." At Chantel's Aretha's phone rings, as she goes "Beth? What did you find? Ok I'm on my way." Aretha rushes out of Chantel's with fear in her eyes. Meanwhile at Terrance's Home, Beth walks downstairs, as Willie hears sirens, and asks Beth, noticing her eyes "What did you find?" Beth holds Willie's hand, and says to her in a gentle tone, fighting tears "Terrance is dead." Willie runs upstairs, as Beth follows, and Willie enters her Son's bedroom and screams "Oh dear God! No!!" Willie breaks down, as Beth holds her tightly, as Willie cries "My Son is gone.. Why?"

    


No comments:

Post a Comment