Friday, December 30, 2022

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 342. Remembrance, Devotion, and Gamechangers

    It's the next day in Adam's Landing, and at Hell Hill, Xavier, Leigh, Gracie, and Davey sit in the kitchen, as Xavier tells his Wife and Daughter "It's about to be all said and done today." Leigh asks her Husband "What are you talking about X?" Xavier tells them "We have an unexpected ally coming to help watch the show. It is a win for us. Bobby will handle things. Sully is going to Jackson Inc, and Brock will go to work as well and learn the business under Sully, Jack, Javon, and Rachel." Leigh snaps "Xavier I am sick of that damn name too!" Gracie goes "Mom, Brock has matured with her influence." Leigh yells "She's old enough to be his Mother!" Xavier sighs, and goes "At least the elephant in the room is being left out. Our guest." The doorbell rings, as Xavier, Leigh, Gracie, and Davey walk into the living room, and Xavier opens the door, as Leigh gasps "Oh hell no!" Faith asks "Can I come in?" Xavier warns her "I think you and your family has gotten the message." Faith tells them "I did not know it happened to you too Sissy." Leigh yells "Do not call me that! How about you go back to wherever you moved from. Mom's little jewel. The perfect child in her and that sicko's eyes." Gracie takes her baby upstairs, as Xavier warns his Sister In Law "I want you out of my house. Leigh does not need you, she was over you." Faith goes "I am here to talk to my Sister whether you like it or not!" Leigh asks her "Want to tempt fate? I hate you Faith, our parents, Mona. My therapy was think all of you were dead, especially after Mona. Now leave. I feel like I'm in hell." Xavier goes "You heard her Faith. Leave. Don't return either or else you'll see the guest house." Faith tells her Brother In Law "You are a bastard Xavier!" Leigh delivers a hard slap across Faith's face, as Leigh coldly says "Never speak ill of my Husband again you spoiled little bitch." 

    At Beth and Tenny's Penthouse, Beth has went to City Hospital for Terrance's memorial, as Ginny and Ruthie sit with their Great and Great Great Grandmother, as Ginny asks, as she adds "Ruthie said you know something big. Grandma said it's about my Grandpa?" Tenny goes "Pa Ginny. Grand is an old term. I need not be reminded me and my children all get senior discounts!" Ruthie and Ginny laugh, as Ginny says "I'm on my way to the hospital. Best of luck." Ginny leaves, as Tenny tells her "Now Gran is going to listen to Beth, but we both know don't we?" Ruthie nods, and they head to Hell Hill. At City Hospital, Olivia greets Beth in her office, as they light each a joint, and Olivia tells her Sister In Law "Now I want to know what Tenny's test shows Beth! I can you know." Beth says "Did Allan ever tell you about his romp with Ava? Olivia nods, and goes "Tenny caught them..." Olivia asks "And she got pregnant?" Beth nods, and goes "Nobody besides Mama and I knew, and Allan and Ava did not want children. Ava was working with Mama and Aunt Ciarra at Sullivan's, and Allan was just taking off in rock music. Mama took the baby out of town for adoption. Not very far. I say for the rest, just let Ava tell you when she is ready." Olivia agrees, as they put out their joints, and heads down to the chapel.

    At City Hospital, Reverend Hyman stands at the door of the chapel, as Frank, Floyd and Bree walk inside, and is greeted, as Jack sits and greet his Uncle, Great-Uncle and Cousin with a hug, and says "Mom's on her way I hope." Frank asks his Nephew "Last I heard you're moving?" Jack looks at Bree, and goes "Mom and I have discussed it. I want to be closer to my Son, and You could win again in stock cars being located there. I'd watch over it." Bree goes "Cale has mentioned it." Frank tells them "It's something I'm considering. It'd be nice to find some backing." Floyd goes "I'll help out with the expenses." Frank tells his Uncle "You have helped me enough and more than I asked for." Rashad and Gwen walks inside, and greets Jack, as he hugs his friend, and Rashad introduces everyone to Gwen, and says "Mama's getting Grandma ready. Uncle Clem is there too." At The Evans Home, Willie is dressed, and yells "Let's go down and get it over with Aretha! I do not want to go!" Sayyid and Eve try to calm Willie down, as she tells her Brother and Sister In Law "It's too much right now. I am proud of this effort, but I really can't.." Willie starts to cry, and Aretha walks into the living room, and all of them hug Willie, as she sighs "Let's go now." They head to City Hospital.

     At Jackson Inc, Sully arrives, and is greeted by her Brother, as Brock asks "Any updates?" Sully shrugs "No. But Grandma sent me a warning." Brock yells at her Sister "Damn Sully! When will we catch a break and find some peace. So much shit!" Sully agrees, and says "Brock, this is normal. You need to just see it for what it is." Brock asks "So what about Cain? Decided to leave him alone?" Sully says "I'm trusting him to mind his own business. I have spies." Sully asks, changing subjects "So what is up with Gracie's baby daddy? She hasn't talked to me." Brock says "I know as much as you do." In Javon's office meanwhile, Rachel greets him, and says "Welcome." Javon tells Rachel "I've worked for Jackson Inc for years, and started the media division." Rachel tells him "Well it is impressive, and I love that Brock has left Jazz to learn the ropes." Javon tells her "It'll be great for us, as he's got a lot of promise." Across the street at Landon-Hale, Bridget walks into Jared's office, and Jared tells her "Look at this list." Bridget looks, and says "The company is called Landon-Hale. So you put our Son, and Cain on the board of directors. Their legacy. With what I have in mind, Wade will be lucky to be able to buy a simple house unless he moves back to your family's house of terrors." Jared goes "Connor and I are not close, and leave it alone, but I will add him and I think there's nothing to worry about." In Clint's Office, Clint sits inside on the phone, and says "Oh really? Let's move."

     At HaleCorp, Wade is in his office, as he is furious, and says to himself "You are going to pay dearly if you want to take this!" Connor walks inside, and goes "Dad. We need to.." Wade yells "Look, I told you many times and go get a test done! Jared is your Dad!" Connor yells "Maybe! But you raised me, Dad!" Wade goes "Now that that bitch is about to steal me blind, I have no claim to you! So call me Wade, and leave me alone!" Connor asks "Is it because I am gay? I mean you were nervous about it." Wade answers bluntly "No that's not it! You are NOT my Son!" Connor tells his Father "I refuse a test. So forget it, Dad!" Connor heads out, as Wade makes a phone call, and says boldly "I said get your ass to Adam's Landing or I'm taking a flight up to kick your ass down here Son!" Back at Landon-Hale, Clint and Jared meet, as Bridget heads to her office, and Clint gleams with joy "My Son and Daughter are joining on!" Jared goes "So I have seen. I want mine on too." Clint asks "Is Cain ready?" Jared tells him boldly "He's perfect, and I will mold him to be greater than the almighty X!" Clint reminds him "You also have Ruthie." Jared goes "She hates me. She has avoided me since Sully and I's divorce. But Cain will learn he has a choice." Clint quips "Sounding like your Ex-Father In Law." Jared goes "Well I learned from him." In Thorpe's Office, Someone walks in, they look around, and a secretary walks by and asks "Who are you sir?" The man says "Luke Landon. I'm Thorpe's Son." The secretary says "He is gone right now. Want to visit later?" Luke looks around and says "I'll wait. I want some quiet." The secretary nods, and leaves. Thorpe's Son sits and sends a text.

   At Bobby's Home, Bobby walks out of his kitchen, with two drinks and says "The man has a lot of people wanting him gone." Thorpe says "Daniel Woods used to work for me when I had a firm up in Blue Ridge. Before keeping this ship in the right direction with Landon-Hale." Bobby warns Thorpe "Now if you want to consider trying to get on Xavier's good side, do not bring that topic up period." Thorpe asks "So what does he have planned?" At Hell Hill, Daniel is in the Storm Shelter, as Country sits and goes "Storm will be back after he changes clothes." Daniel snarls as Country looks at his phone "Julia is going to come after Xavier if anything happens to me!" Country coldly grabs him, and goes "Do not threaten my best friend I call Brother ever again or your time will be cut." Up the Hill, Xavier, Leigh, and Gracie stand, as Faith begs her Sister "I am telling you I went through the same thing you did Leigh! Remember you, me, and Mona sometimes sleeping together to keep each other safe?" Leigh cries, as Xavier's eyes turn red, and snarls "My Wife does not need to hear this Faith!" Leigh cries and says "I left that behind when I met Xavier. He saved me." The door opens, as Tenny and Ruthie walks in, and Ruthie tells her Grandparents "Gran and I would like to show you all something." Faith asks "What is this Tenny?" Tenny quips "Good news for Leigh. And maybe for you how you take it." Xavier and Leigh look at a copy, as does Gracie, and Faith, and snarls "Tenny I cannot believe you would stoop to this level!" Xavier says to Faith "My Mother's hospital never lies about these things. And my Grandma has never been wrong." Faith runs out, as Leigh looks at her family, and says with a bit of happiness "One thing to never believe again!" Gracie asks "What does it say?" Tenny exclaims "Faith Woods is a Sullivan! Ava and Allan's Daughter." Xavier asks "Does Ava know?" Tenny nods, as does Ruthie, and Xavier asks "And Mother?" Tenny says "Beth and I knew, but kept it between us besides the guilty parties." Xavier gets a text, as Leigh tells her "What is the plan then?" Tenny warns her "I want the two of you to bond now. Do you ever remember when your Mom left town?" Leigh nods, as Gracie listens along with Xavier, and says "Julia adopted a child, and claimed it to be Daniel's. She thinks its true, but now she knows the real truth." Leigh looks at her Husband, and says "Let's go down that hill." Xavier looks at his Grandmother, Granddaughter, and Daughter, and says "Tell Bobby where we are." Xavier and Leigh walk out, as Tenny tells Gracie and Ruthie "He's in trouble now for sure. Perfect for him!'

     At City Hospital, Beth and Olivia walk into the chapel, along with Ava, as they gather with Frank, Floyd, Bree, and Jack. Rashad walks over as he tell them "Thank you all for being here." Beth asks How is your Grandma?" Rashad says sadly "She is not handling it well as expected." Ava sees Aretha walk in and greets her and says "I have to tell you something huge." Aretha says "I'll be back at work tomorrow. Mama's not holding up well." Ginny arrives into the chapel, along with Sassy and Kyle. Sayyid walks his Sister into the chapel, with Eve on his other side, as Willie waves and says "I want to see my baby one last time." Rashad walks up to the casket, as Sayyid holds onto Willie, and Aretha also walks up, and Willie strokes Terrance's head, and kisses him gently, and cries loudly "My little boy is gone!" as her family helps her to their seats and Reverend Hyman closes the doors, and Terrance's Memorial begins, as Willie cries into her family's arms uncontrollably, screaming in tears "This is not real! This is not real!" as Aretha tightly holds her and goes 'I'm here Mama. We all are."

No comments:

Post a Comment