Friday, December 30, 2022

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 344. Dark Clouds Rising

     At City Hospital, Beth runs to the station and yells "ER NOW!" She motions for Olivia, Ginny, and Sassy, telling Kyle "Keep an eye on things up here!" Kyle nods as the others rush to the ER. At Hell Hill, Monica arrives, as Tenny points to the trail leading to the Storm Shelter going "Kill that bitch!" Ruthie walks out, as she goes "Gracie's texting me going OMG OMG!" Tenny says "Is that good or bad?" Ruthie says "Capital letters." Tenny goes "Oh no." Down the hill, Daniel weakly says "Yep I was an innocent man, and had your Daughter too, and a Father to all of your Grandkids!" One more shot is fired into Daniel by Leigh, as Monica rushes in, and Leigh holds her Husband, as Xavier holds his stomach and begins to weaken as Monica and Bobby grab Julia, and Bobby says "That was a bad mistake." Gracie runs to her Father, as Xavier collapses and Storm and Country rushes out. Thorpe is also making a call for help, asking Country "What's the address again?" Country goes "Just say hell hill to them!" Leigh reaches out to her Daughter, as they cry and Gracie says to her Father "Not like this Daddy." Xavier is slowly fading, and says "I love you sweet one." Leigh and Gracie holds Xavier's hand, as Country covers the wound, and Thorpe leaves and Julia, handcuffed yells "You make me sick Leigh! You have not seen the end of me. You have cost me everything now little bitch!" Up the hill, sirens are heard, and paramedics arrive, as Tenny walks down off the porch with Ruthie, as she yells "Who was shot?" A paramedic goes "Two men." Ruthie asks in a scared and fierce tone "Who!" They answer "Xavier Jackson and Daniel Woods." as they rush down the hill, and Tenny and Ruthie hold each other tight in shock, disbelief, and fear.

   At Jackson Inc, Sully and Cain stand at the elevator, bumping into Javon and Rachel, and Sully quickly says "Stay put until I can let you know anything." as they walk onto the elevator and Sully holds her Son's hand tightly as she goes "Please let this be a dream!" At Jazz, Brock rushes out, as River asks his Son "What happened?" Henry tells his Father "Xavier was shot." River takes a deep breath, and tells Henry "From what I know, once Dad finds out, he will be furious." Henry sighs "He's with Willie. She's not doing well." River goes "Oh he'll find out very soon and the briefcase flies again." At The Sunset Club, Wade and Logan have drinks, as Wade tells his Son "So you are dating Callie Landon?" Logan goes "Yeah Pops, we're about to own Jared and Clint's empire with that union." Wade grins "You are truly a Hale. Why not just change it? Ava likes you." Logan smiles "I already started Dad." Wade hugs his Son. At another table, Russell sends a text to Bobby, telling him "This is going to hurt my chances majorly now!" Eve and Aretha walks by, as they leave and go "Your connection to Woods will be exposed Russell." Aretha adds "Low life bastard. Addie Gore will clean up your mess!" Russell warns Aretha, as Eve watches in silence "My Daughter will protect me." Eve snaps at him "I will call that one. And I know I have Aretha's support, and your Ex Wife." Russell goes "Leave me the hell alone!" Aretha and Eve leave, as evening rises and back inside, Russell calls his Daughter, and Summer does not answer.

    At The Farm, Frank, Alyssa, and Ty are at the door, as Floyd tells his family "I'm going over to be with Tenny." Frank, his Daughter and Son in Law leave for City Hospital, as Floyd walks out, and gets into his truck, and drives to Hell Hill. At The Falcon, Faith does not know Ava to know she is her biological Mother, as they talk inside, and Jack tells his Mother "I just got this text." Faith asks "What kind of text. Sounds serious." walking away, as Ava gasps "Oh hell no. No.." Ava rushes out, as Jack follows and asks "Hospital?" Ava nods, and says "I'll update you." Faith meantime watches on and makes a phone call to no response. She makes another, Thorpe answers and asks "Heard yet?" Thorpe, driving past Floyd, tells her "Your Mother shot Xavier Jackson tonight. She's off to the ALPD now." Faith gasps "Oh my God! I had no idea she would do this!" Thorpe goes "She will pay for sure now. And have room and board." At the ALPD, Paul sits in his office, as Summer walks in and kisses her Husband, as Paul goes "Xavier was shot. And your Dad is hot on my ass over the mess!" Summer tells her Husband "I had no idea Daniel Mayer was who he is. Is he alive?" Paul answers "Dead. Shot once by Xavier, then Leigh put the last one in his ass. Julia Woods is on her way here. No media shit." Summer goes "No worries!" 

    At City Hospital, Beth stands in the ER, with Olivia and Ginny as she tells them "Terrance is gone, and now my Son is shot! I want to know who the hell shot him!" Olivia tells her Sister In Law "Beth I am sure you'll find out very soon." Sully and Cain arrive, and Beth tells them "Xavier was shot twice." Sully hugs her Grandmother, as Beth goes "I will save him! I'm not letting anyone I love leave." Cain gets a text from Jared, telling his Son "I heard about your Grandpa." Sully tells him "He is not welcomed around here!" Brock arrives with Rachel, as Beth tells them "The paramedics are on the way." Beth paces the floor with fear in her eyes, as Sully walks up and hugs her, and says "I know this is too much right now." Beth looks at her Grandchildren and asks "Who shot my Son?" Sully hands her phone over, and Beth gets furious and yells "That bitch shot my boy tonight! She sure as hell hopes she does not meet bail!" At Hell Hill, Floyd arrives, and hugs Tenny, and Ruthie, and says "Let's go see little Davey." Tenny is distant, as Ruthie says "Gran, are you ok?" Tenny says "I am scared. Very scared. And she's going to regret this!" Floyd tells her "I'm staying with you here tonight." Ruthie adds "Me too." Tenny thanks them, and says "I just can't handle seeing him suffer. Last thing we needed." Back at City Hospital, Xavier arrives into the ER, as Leigh runs by the stretcher carrying her Husband, going "Please stay with me X. Please!!" Beth sees her Son, and yells "Oh no. Emergency surgery now." Beth tells her Daughter In Law "Your Mother will pay dearly for doing this to my Son! But at least Daniel died!" Leigh agrees. In a private waiting area, Gracie greets her Sister, Brother, and Nephew, and warns Rachel "Mom will not want to see you." Brock asks her "Sis, how bad is it?" Gracie tells them "He's barely alert. Lots of bleeding." They all embrace in a hug, as Ava and Jack arrive, and Frank, Alyssa, and Ty, as they await Beth.

      At The ALPD, Bobby and Monica walk in with Julia as she yells angrily "I want to call my lawyer." Bobby tells her "Ain't nobody in their right mind going to handle your case. Helping a man fake a death, and oh you better hope for your life, Xavier lives or yours will for sure be over." Paul greets them, along with Summer, as she tells her Husband and Father In Law "My Dad has already sent me a text wanting updates. He is not pleased." Monica goes "She is not getting bail! That's facts. Pure damn facts! Bobby agrees as Paul goes "Her room is ready. I'll take her." Bobby and Monica tell Paul "We're taking her, but you can follow." Summer hugs her Husband, and heads home, as she gets another text from Russell, and ignores her Father. At The Sunset Club, Jared sits at the bar, as Bridget texts him and says "Wade went too far today. Just consider Landon Hale is about to have a field day with Ava and my soon to be Ex!" Russell sits next to Jared, as he asks Jared "Does Xavier's family still talk to you?" Jared goes "No, but Xavier was shot twice tonight. The other one, Daniel Woods is dead." Russell goes "Jared, have a drink on me. Xavier will not be a bother to you if he tries anything, if he makes it. His whole family's backing Addie Gore for Governor. And I am planning my move." Jared asks "What are you talking about?" Russell heads to his Suite for the night, as Jared takes another drink, and is silent, with conflicting feelings inside of him, as he says "Oh hell, I want to go after him, but wasn't for him I'd never learned this business." Jared walks out, and turns off his phone.

     At Landon Hale, Clint and Luke are inside his office, as Thorpe arrives, and tells his Brother and Son "Julia is getting booked, and Xavier might not make it." Both are in shock, and Clint warns his Brother "Might want to warn Jared too." Thorpe tells Clint "I am sure he knows." Luke tells his Father "I warned you about her. She was too happy to marry you Dad." Thorpe says "A great lawyer checks out their past, but in my case, I was fooled by her and I and nobody I know are to help her ass out of this!" Luke tells his Father "I'm here now Dad. And I don't think many cross Xavier and live." Thorpe nods, and goes "Well I'll see the two of you tomorrow. Today has been too much." Thorpe leaves, and Clint asks his Nephew "This will work greatly into my plans." Luke warns him, as he heads out "Cool it awhile Clint. Remember who backed this, and I am here." Luke heads to call it a night as well, as Clint sends a text, and goes "Can't wait." At The Holiday Hotel, Logan opens his door and says "Welcome baby." Callie Landon walks inside, and greets Logan with a kiss, and they take off each others clothes as they begin to have sex.

     Night has fallen and at Faith's Home, Faith stares out of her window, as she gets a phone call. She says "I won't bail you out. I'm done. We're done!" and hangs up, as she cries to herself and says "You got what you deserved, Dad!" At City Hospital, outside the operating room, where Leigh sits, with Country at her side as he goes "I'm not leaving." Leigh cries "I don't deserve this man. X wanted to protect me, and now he might die.." Beth walks out, as she tells her Son's Wife and best friend "I'm going outside to send everyone home. Tonight will be extremely critical.  "Leigh pulls herself together enough to ask "What does it look like?" Beth goes "One bullet wasn't bad, but the second struck an AVM in his stomach. He's in a coma now to heal and hopefully the bleeding can stop. I can't believe this happened." Beth looks at Country, as he tells them "She tracked Thorpe." Beth goes "Should have killed her instead. I hope nothing happens to her. Because she will not be treated in this hospital for damn sure." In the private waiting room, Sully, Brock, Gracie, and Cain stands around their Aunt, as Jack and Rachel has left and Ava fills everyone in on Faith, as Alyssa and Ty notice the doors open, and Beth walks out, and greets Frank with a hug, and he tells her "We're all here." Sully asks "How is my Daddy?" Beth tells the family "Leigh, Country, and I are staying tonight. I pray he pulls through this. He has severe internal bleeding from an AVM rupture.." Ava gasps "Oh no! I remember the last time.." Beth tells her Grandchildren, "Stay strong right now. Leigh is not handling this well at all and I have put my Son, in a coma and hope he lives." Beth starts to cry, as she's consoled by everyone. In the OR, Xavier is wheeled out on a stretcher, as Leigh runs up to her Husband, and kisses him as he is unresponsive, and Olivia, Ginny, and Sassy take him to a room in ICU. Leigh looks at Country, and they follow as Country assures her "X is strong." At Hell Hill, Tenny sits in the living room, and Floyd sits next to her, and says "Grandpa's in a coma." her voice trembling with fear, as Tenny and Floyd hold her tightly. At City Hospital Sully hugs her Brother and Sister, and her Son tightly, as they all cry, as Ava, Frank, Alyssa and Ty consoles Beth, as she goes "He's never given up without a fight." tears streaming down her face. In the ICU, Xavier lays, as Leigh and Country walks in, and hugs her Husband, and goes "I'm going nowhere my love." Country cries, as he looks at Xavier with fear and anger as he goes "You will be justified X!"

     

No comments:

Post a Comment