Friday, December 30, 2022

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 343. Memorials And Judgement Day

    At City Hospital, the chapel is full as Reverend Eric Hyman reads a written letter by Terrance, as there's few dry eyes in the room. Willie is comforted by her Daughter, Grandson, Brother and Sister In Law. Behind her sits her Best Friend Ruth's children, Frank and Ava, Ava's Son, Jack and Bree, Jamie's Daughter, and Floyd". Beth, Olivia, and Ginny sit on the other side, as Gwen sits next to Ginny. Reverend Hyman concludes the memorial service for Terrance, and goes "He was the perfect definition of overcoming. He left a great legacy in all he knew!" Everyone nods, as Reverend Hyman begins to wrap it up, saying a powerful prayer. At the door, Monica stands, as she has a flashback, and nods her head to pray along with the service with sadness in her eyes. 

   At Hell Hill, Tenny sits in Xavier's study, as Gracie and Ruthie sit inside with her, as she asks "Seen the secret room?" Gracie tells her Niece "Let Gran and I talk to ourselves and check on Davey." Ruthie walks out, as Gracie tells her Great-Grandmother "What in the hell is about to blow up with Daniel? I wanna go down there!" Tenny tells her Great-Granddaughter "You stay here and call yourself blessed! Now wanna tell me about the Father of Davey. I'll share this super-vape with you." Gracie sighs "I do not want to talk about it Gran! Do I have to repeat myself to you?" Tenny quips "I did find out your Aunt Faith is your Cousin, think I couldn't do the same thing, or even tell my favorite Grandchild that never disappointed me. Don't test it. I know your Gramma Beth is also curious.." Gracie goes "I told you already all I want." Tenny takes a hit, and says "I think you need to open up before you let this get you. You are too on edge. Now hit this vape dear girl and chill. Mom and Dad are in The Storm Shelter, hopefully about to fill Daniel Woods full of bullets, and I can keep a secret.." Gracie laughs "If you know who he is. Then I'll tell you if you are right Gran." Tenny goes "Ooo a game!" 

    Down the hill, Storm has returned, and laughs at a furious Daniel "Xavier brought you a guest. Payback is here." Country takes a drink of moonshine and says "I hope he gets your ass today. This place will live up to its name when he walks in." Outside Leigh gets emotional, as Xavier assures his Wife "It's alright. He is locked up in here. And you can now erase him my love. I am going to be right here." Leigh cries "I am so afraid to see him X..." Xavier takes a deep breath, and kisses her, and she holds her Husband, as Xavier holds his Colt 45, and Leigh pulls out her pistol, and they open the door." On the road, Bobby drives Thorpe to Hell Hill, and says to him "Xavier is not going to be happy. His Grandma sent me a message, and Daughter. I don't know but I think just think of a lawsuit." Thorpe goes "Damn right. My Brother and Jared will deal with this. Xavier helped me see what was wrong. I owe him." Back at The Storm Shelter, Xavier and Leigh walks in, as Daniel stands, and says "My girl.." Leigh goes "I'm not your little victim you sick bastard." Her voice growing cold with anger, as Xavier tells his Father In Law "She is not your girl, and you are going to pay back for scarring her beautiful soul. My love, the Mother to three of my four great children!" Leigh looks at Storm and Country, as they grab her Father, and Leigh bawls her hand in a fist, as she walks up to Daniel, with her Husband holding her with her hand, as she punches Daniel in the face, and Daniel yells "You poisoned my Daughter Xavier!" Xavier yells "You did that and your ass is about to belong to me!" Leigh screams at her Father "I hate you, you bastard!" Leigh pulls out her pistol, as Daniel goes "Forget that because you always made believe." Leigh snarls "Bullshit. Ask Faith, the one Mom adopted while on her trip out of town!" Daniel goes "I need a lawyer!" Everyone pulls out their guns, as Xavier makes a motion, and gets a text, and says "Your lawyer is coming." Leigh, Storm, Country, and Xavier pulls their guns out, aimed at Daniel.

    At Jackson Inc, Sully sits in her office silently. Rachel walks inside, and goes "Where is Javon?" Sully says "In his office. I know what's going on." Rachel asks "Russell Marx letting Daniel Mayer run his business in being Governor! I think it's be great!" Sully asks "Where's my Brother? Hmm I heard he was great at helping people get away with shit I have learned." At Jazz, Brock and Henry sit at the bar, and they have a drink, and Brock keeps his eye on his phone and shrugs with some nervousness "The usual." Javon walks inside and greets them, and ask "Room for me? My Mom just said to meet her here." Brock quips "As DA, maybe something could distract her." Henry gets a text from Ruthie, and says "Ruthie mentioned that it's getting quiet besides The Study." Javon asks "Who's there at the house?" Brock says "Gran, Gracie, Ruthie, and Davey." Javon tells him "It'll be successful for sure." At HaleCorp, Wade is in his office, as someone walks in, and says "I am here Dad." Wade gets up, and hugs his Son with Bridget, Logan Walsh and says "Welcome! Seen Mom?" Bridget meanwhile walks into Chantel's, greets Jared, and his Son, and says to Cain "How have you been?" Jared tells her "We were catching up. Trying to talk him into joining Landon-Hale." Cain asks his Father "So how long before your new flame starts with her?" glaring at his Father's former mistress. Jared warns his Son "Cain, we work together. Now knock it off with your Grandpas' attitude!" Cain gets up and says "I am going back to Mom's Place. Maybe see everyone over there. Heard from Ruthie and shit's about to get real. Maybe I can actually learn something." Jared goes "I am your Dad, and you need to just stay away from Xavier's!" Cain gets up and goes "Screw both of you!", and leaves in a fury, as Bridget asks "Problems still?" Jared tells her with anger "Xavier has already been working to turn my Son against me. The son of a bitch strikes again!"

     At City Hospital, Terrance's Memorial is over, and Willie, Aretha, Sayyid, and Rashad remain as they say one last goodbye. Outside, Beth, Frank, and Floyd talk outside in the hall, as Bree has left along with Ava and Jack. Floyd tells them "I just got a text from Tenny." Frank asks his Uncle "So are yall dating?" Beth laughs for a moment, as she tells them "Tell Alyssa and Ty to come visit me and Granny." Frank tells his Ex-Wife "I will do that." In Olivia's office, Olivia and Ginny talk, as Cale walks in and Olivia warns him "I know you are no longer my Son In Law. So now I can just.." Olivia slaps Ginny's Father across the face backhanded and goes "You have hurt my Ally, and you never get back around her you son of a bitch. Manwhore!" Cale yells "Ginny! Let's talk away from her." Ginny goes "Look you hurt my Mom and you moving down there will not help her Dad! Just stay here!" Olivia follows and walks by and says "Get out of town. I might tell Tenny.." Ginny hears her Grandmother, and says to him "Dad I don't trust you. And Mom has her hands full with Grandpa Davis!" Cale reminds his Daughter "I love you always. My home is yours. Literally!" Ginny is silent, as she tells him "I'll call you tonight and discuss more.", and leaves and Frank and Floyd bump into him, as Frank asks his Son "Well?" Cale goes "She hates the idea." Frank sighs "Me too Son, but it will be good for you, and she's alright with us." Cale hugs his Dad, as Floyd tells them "Let's go back for some drinks." Floyd, Frank, and Cale head back to The Farm. Beth greets Willie, Aretha, Rashad, and Sayyid inside Terrance's former office, and walks in and tells them "He was my best friend." They all hug as all of them cries together in mourning.

    At Whispering Hills, Ava and Jack return, and Jack asks his Mother "Now for you to tell me the big news you are keeping from me?" Ava tells her Son "Tenny found your Sister. She was adopted by Leigh's parents." Jack goes "Oh shit! Sully has filled me in and the others on them." Ava goes "I wonder why not me?" Jack tells her "Mom, Tenny likely would wanted to know for sure." Ava tells him "I regretted that, but my top priority was running a part of Sullivan's. Allan James was a rock star. I felt she deserved that, and I held her one time." Jack asks his Mother "Are you planning to try and bond with her? I want to be there since I'm moving." Ava pours a drink, and says "I know that and I know it is good, but I am going to miss you being here." Jack says "I've put the place up for sale and it'll be best and close enough to visit Dad and Sam, and be there for J.J.. It'll be great with Cale also moving." Ava says "If you say so, but I won't agree." She and Jack hug, as she cries and Jack says "I will be here still when needed. Uncle Xavier took care of all of that Mom!" At The Falcon, Faith calls Julia, now her adopted Mother, to no answer, and goes "I sure hope you don't test it Julia." Faith has a flashback and makes a phone call and goes to voicemail and says "Hope you have nice accommodations tonight bitch!" as she heads to a table.

     Back at Hell Hill, Tenny, Gracie, and Ruthie sits on the front porch, as Tenny hands them a blunt, and says "We need this with this." They light up. Down the hill, Bobby and Thorpe has walked inside, as Storm and Country beat Daniel up, and Xavier, Leigh, and Bobby watch on, and says "This man robbed me blind once. He's done so called favors." Leigh yells "Ok. Stop a moment." Daniel yells angrily "What do you want with me?" Xavier speaks up and says "Don't ask bullshit questions!" Bobby goes "Prison is another. It's Leigh's call since she is your Daughter!" Xavier agrees, and asks her Wife "Leigh, what do you want him to do? How does he pay? This is your assurance always those nightmares are gone!" Daniel yells at his Daughter "Still lying!" Outside someone walks down a hill, as they use their phone and sees The Storm Shelter's light on, and walks towards it. Up the hill, Tenny asks her Great-Granddaughters "Did the two of you hear someone on that driveway pull up?" Gracie nods, as does Ruthie, and Gracie sighs "I'll go down the hill and see." Ruthie tells her "I'll stay here.." Tenny gets a text from Beth, and texts "Everything will be fine my sweet Beth." 

   At Chantel's, Logan and Wade walk in, as Bridget runs up to their Son with a hug, and Wade warns his Brother "Jared don't try me. I know this scene with my Wife and you. An affair. Now marriage!" Jared snaps back "We just work together damnit!" Wade snaps back angrily "Warn Connor to call you Daddy!" Logan steps in, as Bridget asks Wade "So wanna tell me about earlier with my Son?" Wade goes "The truth!" Logan sends a text meanwhile, to no answer. At Landon Hale, Russell Marx walks inside, and Clint goes Hello Governor." Russell says to him "I want to know where Thorpe is. Tell me. I am trying to beat this Addie Gore for the seat and half this town will regret that!" Clint goes "I don't know, but I would suggest calling your Daughter for some help. I hear Ava hired her at the new company Evans Mathis Publishing." Russell walks out, and makes a phone call. At HaleCorp, Bree walks in and is told "Wade's out." Bree sighs "Here is everything. Tell him to call me when he returns." Bree heads back to her Mansion.

   Back at Hell Hill, Ruthie and Tenny sit outside, Tenny sits back, and says with calm "All is about to be well." Down the hill, Leigh looks at her Father, as Xavier stands next to his Wife, along with Storm and Country, and Bobby and Thorpe, as Leigh looks at them, and then her Father and says "I want you gone." Bobby says "That can be arranged." Gracie walks in, as Daniel goes "And who is this?" Gracie walks to her Grandfather, and says "Screw you Daniel!" with a slap across the face, and yells again "I am innocent. Leigh has always used that lie!" Leigh snaps "Not a lie asshole! A fact!" Leigh pulls back out her pistol, and aims at him, as does Xavier, Storm. and Country, and Daniel yells at his Daughter "Look at you, you weak woman. You always had to make up stories and shit!" Gracie stands next to Bobby and Thorpe, as the door opens, and Leigh, Xavier, Bobby, and Thorpe's faces drop, as Daniel goes "Julia!" Julia aims her pistol and goes "Nobody kills my Husband and lives to tell!" Thorpe snarls "You tracked me, who thought this bastard Woods was dead hopefully!" Julia moves her aim, as Gracie is silent, and Xavier warns his Mother In Law "I'll finish you off!" Leigh snaps "Damnit!" As Julia yells "Your family is together dear. Is that not what you want. Your real family, without Xavier." Leigh screams "You are a narcissistic old bitch who needs to shut her mouth!" Bobby sends a text back to Monica, as a standoff takes place, aims moving.

    At The Evans Home, Willie, Rashad, and Sayyid walk inside, as Sayyid tells them "She and Eve were going to meet up. Keep on running things like Terrance." Willie hugs her Brother and Grandson and tells them "I love all of you. So proud of all of my family." Willie goes off to her room, and closes the door, as Rashad goes "Uncle Clem, she looks very sickly." Sayyid tells his Grand-Nephew "He's her Son. Only Son. It hurts like hell. But give her some time. It's going to be hard." At The Exposer, Summer and Russell have exchanged hugs, and Summer tells her Father "I am going to axe any bad press if possible." Russell tells his Daughter "That will be good with what's going on with Woods." Eve and Aretha walk inside, as Aretha warns Summer "I want you to know Ava does not run this ship girl. I do! And you will write whatever comes out!" Eve adds "I have heard rumblings." Aretha tells Russell "I hate you and always have for hurting Ava!" Summer warns "Don't go there!" Eve breaks things up, and tells Summer "Let her go home. And tell your Father he can kiss my ass!" Eve and Aretha walks out, and Russell assures her Daughter "I may not win, but I'll be home at least. Might just go back to my first love."

   At City Hospital, Olivia, Ginny, Gwen, and Kyle sit in one of the stations together, as Sassy walks up and asks "Did Beth mention something about an inside replacement?" Olivia nods, and goes "She's going to start looking soon." Beth meanwhile sits in her office, her heart racing, as she texts to Gracie "Keep me updated love." At The Farm, Frank sits in the kitchen with his Son and Uncle, as Alyssa and Ty walk inside and Alyssa hugs her Dad, Uncle, and Brother as Cale asks his Sister and Brother In Law "If Ginny isn't interested, it can be yours." Alyssa tells him "I'd go for it! I love what Dad's legacy holds." Frank goes "I just drove race cars, and won titles as driver, and owner." Cale's retirement and his involvement will be great for FJR." Floyd gets a text, and shakes his head and goes "Tenny do you need me?" At Whispering Hills, Ava and Jack sit in the living room, and says "The mansion is wanted by one of Clint Landon's children." Ava goes "So far he really has steered out of my way. I wonder what's going on." Jack tells her "I have no idea." Ava changes subjects and asks "So should I meet Faith and tell her I am her real Mother?" Jack says gently "Mom, I will go with you if you want. She works at The Falcon." Ava tells him "Dinner's on me Son."

    On the road, Monica is on her way to Hell Hill, as she has been notified, and says to herself "I hope this goes right." At Jackson Inc, Rachel and Brock are inside her office, as Brock is updated, and Rachel goes "Do you think you need to go over there?" Brock says "Mom and Dad are silent. I don't like it." In Sully's office, Cain walks in and fills his Mother in, as Sully goes "Jared really is pushing me Son. I used to love him, and he and Bridget truly broke it." Cain grows angry, and says "Let me handle Dad." Sully warns him "You just want to be like my Daddy! You need to mature a lot to reach his standard, and mine. You have home with me, and this company one day is part of you." Cain smiles for a moment. At Hell Hill, Tenny and Ruthie sit in the living room, and Ruthie asks her Great-Great Grandmother "Turn the scanner down there on! I know Grandpa has one!" Tenny gets a text from Bobby, and says to her "Sweetie it has turned." Down the hill the standoff is on, Julia moves her aim in the room, as Xavier also follows moving his, and Storm and Country aim at Daniel, and Leigh turns to her Father, and warns her Mother "I can go crazy too with this pistol." Xavier yells "You helped this man Julia! You will pay with Unity being your home once Monica arrives." Bobby sighs "I forgot my pair of handcuffs. Did not expect this." Thorpe apologizes, as Julia snaps "Shut up Thorpe! I got what I needed from you." Xavier snaps " Leigh screams "Enough!" and aims at her Father, as multiple safeties go off, Gracie stands back, as does Bobby and Thorpe, as Julia warns "One shot by and someone pays with their life, anyone." glaring at her Daughter, and Daniel yells "When I died, I was free from you Julia, you moved on with Thorpe!" Julia snaps "Damnit you lying piece of shit!" Daniel looks at Leigh, and says "You forgot your family marrying this loser of a man in Xavier." Xavier takes a deep breath, with rage in his eyes, as does his Wife, and Storm and Country watch Julia, but aimed at Daniel, as Daniel goes "Ask Millie about New York sometime Xavier! That old man was.." Three shots are immediately fired!


No comments:

Post a Comment