Monday, August 21, 2023

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 350. The Greatest Shock

     At Hell Hill, Xavier talks to Leigh on the phone, as he's briefed, and Xavier yells "This day is just getting worse! How?" Leigh, sitting at Cantina Mansion with Ruthie, says to her Husband "Yes one of those days for sure." Leigh hangs up, as Ruthie asks "So what was that about?" Leigh tells her Granddaughter, Gracie married Storm secretly. X found out and.." Ruthie goes with dread "Oh shit." Back at Hell Hill, there is a knock at Xavier's door, as he walks up and answers to see Jason Hale on the other end, as Jason asks his Uncle "So are you hiring? I want to learn about law and order." Xavier tells him "Jason, right now is a bad time, and Jake would be more what I look for. He's perfect, while you are the Son of a man I detest." Jason goes "Both of us Uncle X." Xavier says "I'll let you know soon Jason. Excuse me." Jason leaves, and Xavier gets a phone call and says "See you shortly Bobby." At Storm and Country's Cottage, Storm walks inside, as Country and Daisy has an early dinner, and Country warns Storm "X had a moving crew just leave with your shit. Now if you excuse this lady and I, we were about to pick back up on our lost time." Storm asks "Man, what about loyalty? Xavier will hurt Gracie.. And he already is after that ultimatum." Daisy is silent, looking over Storm, as Country yells "Look, your shit's over at the storage facility, and if I were you, I'd disappear before Xavier Jackson, makes you disappear. That'll be next I betcha." Storm snarls "He does not scare me, and nobody defeats me!" Storm walks out, as Country laughs "He has no idea." Daisy asks "So are you going to be busy this evening?" Country nods, and adds "Looks that way now don't it?"

     At City Hospital, Beth sits in her office as Bree and Summer are inside, and Beth tells both of them "I can put you up the list, but need to find the right match." Bree tells her Aunt "I think if I had a child, my life would be complete." Summer goes "I think it would." Beth smiles, "And so do I. Ruth would also agree with me. She wanted you to have her a Grandbaby. Guess me and Frank will fill her and B.R.'s void." At Adam's Landing Speedway, Frank walks to his race car, and Ty stops him, as Frank warns his Son in Law "Today you stay out of my way. I'll put your ass in that wall now." Frank walks off, as Ty sighs, and walks to his car. In the pit are for Frank, Willie looks at Rashad and Gwen, and tells her Grandson and his fiancée "This is going to be a great race. Frank's gonna win it." Rashad laughs "My old boss' still has the mentality and walking confident today." Alyssa watches quietly, seeing her Husband, and looks around and says "Go win for me Daddy" as the race begins. In the concession area, Addie walks around, and Floyd stops her, and asks "You appear lost?" Addie says "Wish I could just lie, but yes. Where's the grandstand?" Floyd goes "Just follow me madam. You can join us." Addie tells him "I'll do that I believe." Back at City Hospital, Beth tells Bree and Summer "Go down and watch the race for me. I'm not coming." Bree and Summer hugs Bree, as she tells them "Kiss the champ for me when its over." Bree and Summer leaves, as Beth says to herself "Be safe."

      At Santiago Manor, Escobar and Desi return, as Escobar tells his Wife "So now you let Xavier's family know you are alive! What are you going to do next? Because you are not letting this go into affect!" anger in his tone. Desi yells "Rachel! My Daughter needs her Mother. I've kept up about my Grandson. She needs me." Escobar warns "You will not blow this! I have many pawns in place, ready to move. You are not going to mess up my Sister's revenge." Desi reminds him "Just because I'm married to you, mean I'm kissing your ass. I am my own.." Escobar grabs her arm, and goes "Around here, other way around you selfish, old bitch. Enjoy the ride before you get thrown off!" releasing her wrist, and heading upstairs, as Desi looks up, and is silent, showing fear in her eyes. At Jazz, Brock arrives and sees Rachel and yells "Now stop running away and let's..." Rachel tells Brock "Here is your ring. I can't be with you. Each time I see you, I see Henry, makes me miss him even more, and I can't deal with it." Brock asks with sadness "Are you saying we are over? I told you we'd have another one." Rachel snaps "I said it's over, and it is over Brock! Now please accept it. Leave me be, and only speak to me at work." Brock storms out, as he cries, as does Rachel, ordering another drink, and saying "I know I'll have a chance. I feel it." Outside, Brock is quiet, as his car arrives, and thinks of Rachel and drives off.

     At Chantel's, Clint sits at the bar, and shares a pitcher of beer with Jared, as Jared tells him "So Lana already got the attention of Xavier?" Clint tells him "She has had me, and my Brother. A real whore in the term. Her family was that way when I first met them." Jared warns Clint "We need to get Dollar Time. She is playing hardball with you. Might have to offer some more." Lana walks inside, and sees her Ex-Husband, and kisses him as Clint closes his eyes and goes "Damn." Jared tells Lana "Now you said Dollar Time would belong to us? Anything you'd like to add to it." Lana tells them "I will sell to who makes me the best deal. I have a lot to think about Jared. My kids, my family." Clint goes "No Lana, you look out for only you. You never wanted any issues, and were an absentee Mother to Cole and Callie!" Lana sighs "Ah Clint, you are still telling those lies." Lana sits at a table, and Clint pays the tab and tells Jared "Now back to the office. Strange how someone like that can ruin a day of trying to forget?" Jared shakes his head as they leave, and a man arrives, as Lana says "Oh nice flowers!" The man says "All for my new love." At Landon-Hale, Thorpe sits in his office, watching the race as he has a thought, and says to himself "Lana best now blow it, and same for Clint if he expect me to help this failure work." 

     At Hell Hill, Leigh returns, as Xavier greets his Wife, and Leigh yells "You pulled a gun on our Daughter!" Xavier says "I pulled a gun on Storm. Gracie was safe the entire time. His time has come." The door opens as Bobby arrives, and Leigh warns her Husband "And I want to know what you are planning." Bobby asks Leigh "Why do you think I'm here besides your Mother's trial." Xavier says "He will never be with our Daughter. That's a damn fact!" Leigh tells her Husband "Add Desi to..." Xavier and Bobby's eyes roll at they go into his study, and Leigh sits in the living room, and pulls out her phone, as she sends Gracie a message, to no answer. At Beth and Tenny's Penthouse, Tenny is alone, as everyone has just left and there's a knock on the door." Tenny answers to find Gracie and Davey, as Gracie cries uncontrollably, and Tenny asks "What's wrong?" Gracie cries, as Tenny takes them to her room, and listens to what has happened and sighs "Oh no. That's bad, why would Xavier ever do that to you Gracie? Are you keeping anything from me?" Gracie is silent, as Tenny tells her "Did you do what you said? Please say no for his life, and yours though knowing your Dad, I never seen this." Gracie cries "Gran, I think he's going to do to me what he did to Brock look like a joke." Tenny tells Gracie "You and Davey stay with me and Beth. She won't like this, and hope she stays out of it." At the Cantina Mansion, Storm walks inside, and sees Ruthie, and they look at each other, as Ruthie asks "Are you ok?" Storm nods, and says "Oh yes I am fine. So is your Aunt and our child." They look into each other's eyes as the cashier hands him his food, and goes "Here." Ruthie asks "So what's the plan?" Storm asks "Is anyone coming?" Ruthie shakes her head, and says "We are family now, and friends. You can talk to me Storm." Storm and Ruthie begin to talk, both looking each other up and down. Back at Hell Hill meanwhile, Xavier hangs up the phone in his study, as he snarls "Time to pay Russell a visit my damn self. He's another one causing problems nobody needs." Bobby sighs with disgust "This new governor's been brainwashed by Russell, or working for him." Xavier takes a drink and says "I'll handle Storm my way, as always."

     At Jazz, Faith arrives, as she sees Rachel, and asks "So you don't need any keys tonight I was told." Rachel, in a slurred drunken tone says "I live here now." Haley walks inside, as Faith tells her Daughter, as Rachel passes out "Take her home." Faith's phone rings, and says "I am right now, come see me." At Jackson Inc, Ava walks into Jack's office, as Jack tells his Mother "I got an update. No word on Samantha." Javon pops in and goes "Reverend Hyman has sold up his mall properties." Jack and Ava are smiles for a moment, as Jack also tells his Mother "There might be some tension coming?" Ava asks "What do you mean Jack? Down here?" Jack tells her "I think twins inherit similar moments." Ava asks "Rachel and Brock? Who decided that?" Jack answers "Rachel. Talked about Henry a lot!" Ava goes "Don't make me feel sad for her over that. I will not have pity for her on Henry. She brought that on herself, and she and I never been close." Jack nods, and adds "I remember your past with Rachel." Ava walks to the door, and says "I have some things to do." Ava leaves, as Jack tries to call Samantha, to no answer." At Santiago Manor, Escobar sits in the library, as he smokes a cigar, and Desi tells him "Damian is here." Escobar tells his Wife "Allow Damian in. We have to discuss business." Damian walks inside, as he tells Escobar "Thank you for the offer." Escobar gets to the point and says "Your mission is to take out my Sister's Great Grandchildren, and Jared. I also want this kid who tested that bottle gone too." Damian reminds him "Leigh is my Sister." Escobar yells "I do not give a damn! Those are your goals or I will take all of it out on you. Do not fail a Santiago." Damian walks out, and Desi watches, as she has fear in her eyes. 

     At City Hospital, Beth sits in her office, as Ginny walks inside and tells her "Aunt Beth, I just found this outside the Penthouse, holding a gold box, addressed to Ruthie from her Father. Beth looks at it, and says to her "Take it to the lab, and have it tested. I don't think we need to take any chances." Ginny agrees, and walks out as Beth gets a text. At Hell Hill, Xavier and Bobby sit inside Xavier's study, and Xavier tells him, as Bobby tells him "Storm is going to be a problem to control." Xavier goes "Not really. He's going to learn." They walk out, as Brock has arrived, and Leigh tells her Husband "Well X, Rachel has broke up with our Son." Xavier shakes his head, and asks his Son "Are you alright?" Bobby checks his phone, and stands at the door, as he is silent. At Beth and Tenny's Penthouse, Storm arrives, and Tenny warns him "I want you to know something right now. I do not like what you are causing." Storm asks "What might I be causing Ms. Tenny? Teaching Gracie to stand up to your Grandson who thinks he's God? Think I have a problem helping him wake up?" Gracie walks into the living room, as Tenny coldly warns him "You are a dog in heat. You have proved that to me, and I don't trust you. Mess with Xavier, you'll answer to more people than you can count you piece of shit." Gracie walks out and tells them "We're moving across the hall for now." Tenny answers "Good idea Gracie." Tenny turns on the TV, as the race is on, and she is silent. At Adam's Landing Speedway, The race has ended, and Frank has won the race. as Willie, Rashad, Gwen, Bree, Summer, Floyd, and Addie watches on as Alyssa tells them "Let's go celebrate." The track officials come over, and motion, as Rashad, Gwen, Bree, Summer, and Alyssa rush down to the track and Floyd tells Willie "Do you feel something?" Addie asks "Feel what?" At Hell Hill, Bobby stands at the door, and tells Xavier "You need to go see your Mama." Xavier asks him "What is it?" At Adam's Landing Speedway, Ty stands nearby, as Rashad runs over to Frank's car, along with Alyssa, Bree, and Summer, and are in shock and tears start to flow. At City Hospital, Ginny returns, as she fights her emotions, as Beth asks "What's wrong Ginny?" Ginny's voice shakes, as she fights her tears "Grandpa died." Beth goes "What? He won. I just listened to the end of that race Ginny." Ginny cries "Aunt Beth, Grandpa died!" Beth is taken aback, and sees a text, and screams "Oh dear God! No!!" At Adam's Landing Speedway, Rashad returns to tells his Grandmother and Floyd, as Willie and Floyd both break into tears, as Willie tells Floyd "Ruth just showed up to take her baby home."

No comments:

Post a Comment