Thursday, August 17, 2023

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 349. The Worlds Changes

     It's a new day, and at Whispering Hills, Ava and Jack sit in the kitchen, as they discuss Samantha's return, and Ava asks her Son "Where did you think she went?" Jack says "She mentioned some strange shit. I know Mom completely now." Ava sighs "Sounds like whatever she was injected with permanently messed her up." Jack agrees, and goes "For J.J. let's get her help." Ava is silent and says slowly "We'll take care of it my baby." At Santiago Manor, Escobar greets Samantha with a hug, and asks "How is Bella doing today?" Samantha says "Bella is ready for her next assignment." Escobar's Wife walks downstairs, and bluntly says "I am going to visit some places today." and walks out, rage fills Escobar's eyes, as he tells Samantha "As soon as she is finished, or I say finished, it will be done." Samantha adds "She is a problem for what we have in mind." At Sully's Mansion, Sully and Ruthie visit as Sully tells her Daughter "Cain's at school, and Daddy's coming to the office to discuss business." Ruthie asks "Are you telling him Mom?" Sully tells her Daughter "He will learn for himself. Trust me." At Hell Hill, Leigh has left, and Alyssa greets Xavier as he asks "What happened? Who beat you up?" Alyssa goes "Ty, but just leave it alone." Xavier assures her "Frank and Uncle Floyd, and my Mom will get his ass better than me." as he walks into the study, and makes a phone call. The person on the other line tells Xavier "Your Daughter is married." Xavier answers "Formerly. Sully and Jared." The person says "Gracie just exchanged vows with Storm Smallwood in a private ceremony in LaFayette." Xavier hangs up, as he pulls out his gun and lays it on his desk and makes another phone call, to Storm, having sex with Gracie in their Suite at The Sunset Club ignored, as Xavier says "Just lost it all son of a bitch." 

     At The Farm, Frank and Bree are in the living room, as Frank tells his Niece "Floyd and Tenny are having breakfast together, and I'm ready for tonight. Cannot wait to race again in the Summer Legends." Bree tells him "Now keep it under control around Ty." Frank warns her "He will get knocked in the wall. I'm tearing his ass up tonight." At Ty's Room at The Holiday Hotel, Ty is getting dressed, as there's a knock at his door. Ty answers to find his Mother, along with Country, and gasps "What in the hell is this?" Country looks at Daisy, and their Son, and asks "Did you hit Frank's Daughter?" Ty nods, as Daisy warns Country "Don't.." Country warns Ty "I'll have to leave my mark next time Son. I cannot hurt my own Son." Ty snarls at him "Not my damn Daddy Country, and just a hitman for Xavier." Daisy asks her Son "Have you forgotten who you are Ty?" Ty yells "Get the hell out and let me prepare to race. Already a hell of a day set if I bump into Frank." At Thorpe's Mansion, Lana sits in the living room, as Thorpe walks inside and tells his Ex-Wife "Today is your day of judgement. You screwed me over and over more than once, where do we begin?" Lana tells her Ex-Husband "Don't forget Big Daddy Landon!" Thorpe yells "I am a lawyer, and own your Nephew's racecar with my team. Best not say anything that could make him unemployed. I know Daisy's here. Two of you are money-hungry!" Lana tells him "Today I meet Clint and Jared. I make my choice after. And yes I spoke to your friends across the road from Landon-Hale. Very hard to beat." Lana leaves, as Thorpe gets up, and makes a phone call before also leaving.

     At the ALPD, Bobby sits in Paul's office, as Monica walks in and quips "I knew you would return to get this one over with." Bobby tells the D.A. "Why yes now I'm a judge also." Monica tells Bobby "Paul is going to bring her to your courtroom, and I think all else is your call." Bobby laughs "She will never be free after today." In the visitation room, Julia is dressed, as Leigh walks inside, and says "Today you get your due for nearly killing my Husband you disgusting excuse of a human being." Julia tells her Daughter "Russell Marx is on my side." I'm going to kick this system's ass with him representing me in front of the Judge." Leigh laughs, as Russell walks in "I think you need to brace yourself. Sounds like dementia." in a happy tone "Russell warns Julia "You have a solid case, but it will be hard." Julia sits back, and says "I'm ready to get back to living." Outside, Leigh makes a phone call, and leaves a message for Xavier, as she heads to Class. On the highway, Xavier drives with anger in his eyes, speeding on the interstate, as he glances at his gun again and says "About to learn what a storm is, Storm." At Class, Ruthie and Sully walks in, as Ruthie tells her Mother "I thought you were needed at your office. This is mine now." Sully laughs "Umm, I still have final say little girl!" as she hugs her Daughter tightly, and says "I also am serious." Ruthie tells her "Mom! Gracie will protect me.." Sully goes "When I see her again I'm giving her ass a reality check." Ruthie goes "Why are you acting this way, we got trashed, and I got liquor on my dress." Sully looks at her Daughter, and says "I know Ruthie. Heard this story before." 

     At Beth and Tenny's Penthouse, Beth, Tenny, and Floyd sit at the kitchen table, as there's a knock at the door and Tenny rolls her eyes when she hears Connor's voice." Beth answers, and asks "Had anything?" Connor sits at the table, as Tenny goes "Time to break rules kiddo. Might make Ava respect you." Connor asks Beth "So I spoke to Rashad, and he mentioned Wade was not tested." Beth tells him "You were supposed to take the bait, and have a fatal overdose in that bottle. Likely same thing with Wade, and then likely Bridget got scared, and she and Logan the coward ran like they are good at, hurting Bree, and Ava. Selfish bitch." Connor reminds her "Beth, that's my Mom." Tenny chimes in "Well she didn't call her a whore, she was that too Son." Floyd tells Beth and Tenny "The two of you acting alike." Connor goes "I have a session lined up, keep me updated on any new findings." Beth goes "I will Connor.", as he leaves, and Tenny gets a text, and says "We have company. Faith and Allan's bringing us a surprise." Beth and Floyd grow curious." At Allan and Olivia's Home, Allan tells Haley "My Wife stays in Southpoint Beach half the time, and I go back and forth. I offered it to your Mom, and Ava's..." Faith sighs "I finally accepted the place Floyd used to live in with Ciarra."  Allan goes "Well my Granddaughter can stay here." Haley laughs "I'll be all over the place." Allan tells them "Now time to meet my Mama. Hope she's medicated well." Back at Beth and Tenny's Penthouse, Tenny discusses Addie, as Beth snaps "Damnit Mama, they are not seeing each other!" Tenny hits her vape and says "But not in the mind of a horny cowboy named Floyd." Floyd is silent, as Beth hands him his hat, and Tenny turns and goes "Don't you do it," Floyd smiles, and leaves, as Beth laughs, and Tenny grows furious. 

      Meanwhile at Jackson Inc, Rachel is greeted by Jack, as she tells him "Tell Brock to use Xavier's office. Training for the future." Jack asks "Rachel is it that bad?" Rachel goes "Jack, when I see Brock, I always think of my Henry, my Son Jack." Rachel begins to cry, as Jack and Rachel hug, as Javon walks past them, and is silent as he goes "Sully's gonna be late. Brock is no show." Rachel composures herself to go "I told him I needed space today." Jack reminds her "He will want answers. And what if he saw us like this?" Rachel asks "What are you talking about?" Jack goes "I did divorce Samantha and her guardian now wherever she is, but you and I are long over." Rachel tells Jack "You truly are the man I love. I seriously regret all that happened." Jack is silent, as is Rachel, as they head to their offices, both with thoughts in their minds. At The Sunset Club, Brock sits in Gracie's Suite, as Storm assures him "I love Gracie, everyone except your Mom and Dad seem to see it." Brock goes "I don't think Gram or Gran will either." Storm adds "Forgot Ava." Gracie holds her Son, and says "Davey will be fine. And so will I! Storm and I have a world to build!" Brock is silent, as there's a knock at the door. Everyone gets quiet, as the door opens, and Xavier walks inside, and looks around and snarls "Oh this is bad. And you are looking for defense too Storm. How are you remaining free um Son?" Gracie is silent, putting Davey in his crib, and Xavier asks Storm "Come on and talk before I make it worse.", reaching into his pocket and holding his Colt 45, as Storm says "Sir, Gracie and I love each other. I am all the Dad your Grandson Davey has thanks to Logan Walsh and Ty Bonner." Brock gets silent, as Xavier pulls out his pistol and yells at his Daughter "And you married this piece of shit? I only had him pardoned from my heart, and now he is bedding my little girl, and talking to my Son some bullshit to make him hate me. Someone take the kid out of here." Storm walks over, as Xavier snaps "Not you Son. Yeah you're my Son In Law now I heard." Gracie asks in a stunned tone "Dad how?" Xavier yells, aiming at Storm "I am your Father, and I have friends." Brock asks "Can I leave?" Gracie asks her twin Brother "Stay. I am scared, as they pick up Davey, and Storm tells Xavier "You know what you'll lose killing me." Xavier asks "So how do you, want to be free? Leave now, or leave the other way?", Colt 45 aimed at Storm's face, as Gracie and Brock stands outside, and Gracie cries.

      At Class, a woman walks upstairs, wearing a veil over her face and glasses, and stands off as Leigh heads to her Granddaughter's office. The woman follows, inside Ruthie's office, Ruthie and her Mother discuss Storm, and Sully tells her Daughter "Either way, his ass, and Gracie is mine." Leigh walks in, and says "I got a text from X. Read on girls because when I see Gracie, and Storm.. I'm killing him and kicking her ass like never before." Sully is in shock, as Ruthie says "They told me." Leigh tells her Daughter and Granddaughter "Gracie's about to learn something about her Dad, she wish she didn't. I think he went to see her this morning, if Storm is there, a storm is brewing then." The woman walks in, as Sully asks "Can we help you?" The woman tells them "I am here to talk to Sully Hale." Sully asks "And who are you? My Mom, Daughter, me, and Marco Cavetti run Class." The woman takes her veil off, as Sully and Leigh jaw drops, and Ruthie watches, as Sully goes 'Oh hell no. Not.." The woman smiles, and says "Oh hell yes. I remarried, and now, I am here for what is rightfully mine, like Lane's, I mean what you call Class, but the clothes look like trash." Leigh tells Ruthie "Desi Lane is here. She was supposed to be dead." Ruthie is silent, as Desi tells them "I have my connections too, and I am Xavier's first love." Leigh laughs "He will kill you if he sees you for good this time.' Desi coldly warns them "Listen you bitches, I am back, and I am in a place you'd wish you were. So enjoy my store, and what is mine, while you can." Desi walks out, as Sully tells them "Mom, Ruthie, she is all talk." Outside, Desi makes a phone call. 

      At The Farm, Beth finishes up, as she tells Frank, as Bree stands nearby "Well you are ok to race. But why tell you how I feel about this." Frank assures them "I'm doing a small one over at the short track, it'll be safe as long as Ty stays out of my way." Beth rolls her eyes, as she asks "Where is Alyssa by chance?" Frank goes "Over at Hell Hill though nobody to watch." Beth quips, heading to the door "Might need her to come watch Mama for me." Frank and Bree laugh, as Frank adds "And Uncle Floyd too." Beth goes "Be safe tonight Frank." Frank tells Beth "I'll win one for you!" Beth walks out, as Frank tells his Niece "I seriously will wreck Ty tonight." Bree tells her Uncle "You will not! You focus on what you can do to win instead. He'll not stand a chance anyway." At Hell Hill, Alyssa walks across the living room, looking at her phone Floyd walks inside, as he opens his arms, as Alyssa says "It's over, and I am bored." Floyd asks "Well how about join me then." Alyssa tells them "That sounds good. I think it'll be quiet here today." Floyd quips "Ha, that's a good one.", as they leave.

    Meanwhile at Beth and Tenny's Penthouse, Ava arrives as Tenny hugs her, and Allan walks into the living room, passing each of them a blunt, as he tells them "I thought this should be a family moment." Tenny tells her Son, as Ava agrees "Yes Son. Faith is such a dear." The door opens, as Faith walks in, and says "My Daughter, Haley Bonner's here." Tenny gasps "Another one." Faith tells Tenny "She's your Great-Granddaughter, and a lot like me." Allan tells his Mother, as Tenny is silent "Are you in shock?" Tenny says to Haley warmly "Welcome!" Ava meanwhile asks Allan and Faith "How's things at Jazz?" Allan tells her "Faith is a natural, and Haley works there. Olivia might when she's here." Ava smiles, as Tenny yells "I want to celebrate this occasion. Let's go to Faith's former job." Faith rolls her eyes, as Tenny adds "She might also be buying!" At Jazz, Rachel walks inside, and gets emotional, as she thinks of her Son, and walks out as she starts to cry. At Jackson Inc, Sully walks into Jack's office, as he asks his Cousin "Looks like a bad start.." Sully nods with disgust, and says "Desi Lane is alive." Javon asks "The one who died in Unity years ago." Sully tells them "She is alive in the flesh. At Class, Leigh and Ruthie are in Ruthie's Office, as Leigh tells her Granddaughter of Desi's story, as she pulls out her gun and boldly says "Looks like time to borrow one of my Grandfather's ideas." Leigh assures her "She will destroy herself before she has a chance. She's too bold and the right one will cross her." Across the road from Class, a man holds a sniper to Ruthie's office, and aims at Ruthie, as he gets a text, and backs down. 

   At Adam's Landing Speedway, Frank arrives, as Willie, Rashad, and Gwen greets him, and Frank tells them "This is going to be fun today. Alyssa arrives with Floyd, and tells her Father "Xavier told me I could get a paid break." In Ty's pit area, Ty watches Alyssa, as he says to himself "I'm gonna make all of you miss my ass today." At Hell Hill, Xavier sits in the study, as he has a flashback to earlier "As Xavier heads to the door, and yells angrily "Wanna be treated like trash. On your own little girl. On your damn own!"" Xavier says with tears and rage "I only want the best for you." At Jackson Inc, Brock walks into his office, as Rachel is gone, and takes a deep breath, and says in a sad tone "Please say something." At The Sunset Club, Gracie packs up, as Storm stands at the door, and goes "We have to get out of here, so do what I said, and tonight I'll have the plan ready. I have some packing up to do." Gracie tends to Davey, and turns to her Husband and says "Daddy will not take my Son, and he will not break up our little family Storm! Oh I wish I could regret this, but I met you." Storm and Gracie looks into each other's eyes, as Storm runs out, and Gracie packs her and Davey's things up, and she tells her Son "Soon we will be free, and you will have all you'll ever need." Downstairs, Desi walks inside, and Escobar awaits, asking "Now how did your part go?" Desi is quiet and says "I've got it under control." Back at Santiago Manor, Samantha walks out with a box wrapped up in gold, and heads out.


     

      

No comments:

Post a Comment