Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 348. The New Battlefronts

   Evening has arrived, and at The Sunset Club, Bree is greeted by her Aunt, and Aretha as she takes a seat and tells Ava "Thank you for saving me the tab." Ava tells them "I will spill that secret to Aretha now you are here. Faith has a Daughter. I have a Granddaughter!" Aretha goes "Congratulations Ava! I know you always wanted one." Bree asks jokingly "Meaning no more time for me?" Ava quips at her Niece "Oh you always know I think the world of you, otherwise think I'd invite you out." Aretha tells them "I think Xavier and Leigh could show up since Storm is here." Ava tells them "I heard about Gracie seeing Storm while at the memorial service. Where is your Dad Bree?" Bree tells her "Aunt Ava, I don't know. He's been missing a few weeks, but phoneline and ignore works fine." Aretha tells them "I think the two of you should call Country and get him back here I'd advise." Ava tells Bree "I think I will." Ava gets out her phone, and calls Country, as it rings, and Bree and Aretha listen, as Country slurs "Hello, Country here with all your services. All of your services." Ava says to him "Where are your services in Adam's Landing?" Country slurs back "Ava?" Ava snaps "Wake your drunk ass up and meet me tomorrow! Time we have a chat and you got a job to do. Your replacement is not filling in for you well," Country hangs up, as he is in a bed, and a woman tells him, laying on his side "Well you are in town, just reconnecting to old love." Country looks at her, and points at the liquor bottle, and says "One more before I go see what's up. Want to go with me?" The woman says "I'll wait here in this suite." Country and the woman kiss, as they get out of bed. 

     Upstairs, Gracie sits in her room, and is angry, as she yells "How could Mom and Dad do this to me?" as her bank account is locked, and someone knocks at the door, and says "Your card suddenly declined. but still works." Gracie sighs of relief "You are a livesaver." The man goes "No I am underpaid!" and leaves as Gracie locks the door, and says "You two love surprises!" At Hell Hill, Leigh and Xavier walks downstairs, as they head out for dinner. Leigh tells her Husband "I think we need to stay calm for Gracie now." Xavier nods, as he disagrees, and they head out the door. At Santiago Manor, Diego returns as he walks inside with Connor and gasps "Dr. Rivera?" 'Dr. Rivera' says "Escobar now. I am back to fill my Sister's role in the Santiago family, and my Wife too has the same desire as I." Diego sighs "Oh shit! I've gotten inquiries about what happened..." Escobar tells his Son "Now I am here. I expect your loyalty." Diego walks out, as Escobar's Wife walks downstairs, and says "When can I see.." Escobar yells "When I say you can! Stop nagging me now you sad woman." The woman gets emotional, and snaps "I get my way." Escobar warns "You shall regret that." At the ALPD, Damian sits in the visitation cell, with a jailer inside as Julia is brought in, and she tells her Son "I have help." Damian answers "Yes Mom. I met him and his Wife I can't stand." Julia tells her Son "Stay away from the family and focused." Damian nods as Monica walks by to hear them, as Julia yells "I will be free, and then I'll finish Xavier.." Monica yells "Lock her back up! Threats like that aren't wise in a jail Ms. Landon." Julia's taken back to her cell, and Damian snaps angrily ar Monica "Why are you all doing my Mom this way when its self-defense?" Monica goes "Oh that's a lie. I remember all of it. Where were you then.. Son." Monica stands, as Damian answers "Working for my friend." Monica snaps back "Exactly, so shut up." Monica walks out, as Damian follows.

     At Beth and Tenny's Penthouse, Beth and Addie gets a knock at the door, and Floyd's on the other side, as he looks over at Addie, and says "Floyd Jackson." taking off his cowboy hat, and says "Howdy." Addie is quiet, as Beth laughs. The door opens a moment later, as Tenny goes "I'll be ready to get you neighbor." Tenny walks in and sees everyone and glares at Addie, laughing at Floyd and Addie greets her with a hug, as Tenny angrily goes "I want no hug from you. Dating a married man? I never..." Tenny slaps Addie forcefully, and Beth snaps angrily "Mama! I do not know what your problem is or what this is about but stop it!" Floyd tells Tenny "I am single, and wanna mingle too." Tenny warns him "I am not going to allow it because I think it'd be what my Oldest Sister'd want!" Addie tells them "I am leaving." Tenny snaps "Good! Glad you lost, and Russell Marx!" Addie leaves, as Beth tells her Mother "There was no reason for acting like that." Floyd asks "That's what a jealous person does." Tenny snaps "Go to hell, both of you." heading to her bedroom, as Beth asks Floyd "So update me." At The Farm, Frank is silent as he calls Country, to no answer." At The Holiday Hotel, Ty walks out of his room, as he sees a woman and goes "Mom?" The woman nods and whisper "We're roomies. Talk later. Insurance policy Son. Life Insurance and giving you the family you deserve." The woman returns to her room in a rush, as Ty is silent. The woman asks Country, who gets dressed "Where are you going?" Country says "Ah looks like Storm needs a scare. Getting too comfortable in that cottage of mine. He'll be gone soon so we can be together Daisy." Daisy says "And with my Sister doing her part, we'll have no problems making our dreams come true and finally be where we belong, you me, and Ty, our creation." Country smiles as he says "He still does not know." Daisy says "Well that's about to end then."

      At Jazz, Cole and Callie are at the bar, as Lana walks in and they greet their Mother with a hug, as Lana says "Ms. Lana Bonner Landon is home to get comfy and be with my family." Callie asks her Mother "So no business talk? Like Dollar Time?" Cole also is curious, as Lana tells them "Thorpe and I are staying together, and they have to give me a fair share." Cole asks "What would that be Mom? You know I could work out a deal." Lana tells her Son "Only your Dad and Uncle Cole." Lana yells for drinks, as Faith and Haley look over, and Faith rolls her eyes, and goes "One of those types." Haley nods in agreement adding "Snobby bitch. I met her in Blue Ridge." At The Sunset Club, Thorpe walks in with his Son, Luke, as he says "Mom is at my house for now. I told her to give to me, but no avail. She's in trouble, and Daisy Bonner, Aunt Daisy.." Thorpe goes "She never was up to any good besides her Son turning out to be worth a damn at something, like driving for me now." Luke tells his Father "You have your work cut out for you with them in town." Thorpe asks "Daisy? She returned?" Luke nods his head, as he is in shock. At Jazz, Daisy arrives, as she meets up with  her Sister, and says "Had an old flame to play with." Lana warns her Sister "Leave him alone. We finish up here and bank well, and disappearing act for me, and you can do the same and fix your life." Daisy warns "Lana I do not want a damn lecture from a Woman who went between Brothers." Lana reminds Daisy "That's not shit compared to your record!" At Storm and Country's Cottage meanwhile, Storm walks around, as Sully walks in and asks Storm "My Daughter just told me of what happened, where is Gracie?" Storm shrugs, and Sully walks towards Storm and asks "Did you have any sick ideas you bastard? I am warning your ass now never to be in that spot again with Ruthie or I will cut your throat." Sully walks to her Mansion, as she makes another phone call, to no answer and shakes her head with concern.

     At Paul and Summer's Home, Paul walks inside, and kisses his Wife, as Jason tells his Step-Father "I think I found something," Summer goes "Better pick the right side Son. I mean that." At the ALPD, Monica walks to Julia's private cell, as Julia coldly says to Monica "I heard Whitten's the judge? I get it, and bet someone paid you off." Monica tells her "That is a old lie, like your innocence." Julia warns Monica "Russell assured me a victory." Monica laughs "He has to deal with me now. So let's not go there yet." Monica walks out, as she yawns "Long day, going home to my big bed." Julia grows furious and yells at the jailer "Let me call my Son." The jailer walks over and walks Julia to the phone where she calls Damian, as a door opens, and a man tells him "You are expected." Julia warns him "If I go to prison, I will know someone will pay, all of you." Damian hangs up, as he looks ahead and sees Escobar, a woman hanging on his arm with a smile, Diego and Connor, who asks Escobar "Are you behind this with Wade? I got a feeling..." Escobar says "I will not answer you. I know whoever did was very smooth." The woman says "Nobody will know." Escobar finishes "If they wish to live Dr. Walsh." Connor tells Diego "This is just... I have to go home now for the night and just wrap my head around all of this." Connor leaves, as Escobar coldly warns his Nephew "My Wife and I got the family together now, and its perfect, and will be so." At Jack's Mansion, Jack walks inside and yells "Samantha!" Samantha walks towards her Husband and says "I'm back baby. Back here, home." Jack asks "Who released you from Southpoint Beach's Mental Hospital?" Samantha snaps "I do not want that mentioned Jack! My Daddy. Escobar." Jack tells her "You are going..." Samantha coldly says to him "Your Wife is home, you should celebrate with me." Jack is silent, as he looks at his Wife, and tries to gather his thoughts, and beliefs.

      Meanwhile at Buddy's, Diego and Connor has dinner, and Connor gasps "I thought that man was a real doctor. Mom warned me on Angelica." Diego grows nervous, as he tells him "He's behind all of this." The phone rings, as Connor says "Rashad's updating me." Connor answers and says with a calmness "I think we need some help." Diego nods, and says "What you saw at the manor, is going to hurt all the people I know, and boss." Connor asks "Who do you answer to anyway? I knew you used to watch Wade." Diego says "Xavier and Country are mine. But my family are emergencies, and Xavier will know soon. Likely text him. If he's killing off my family, there are some of his in grave danger, and more to learn." Connor and Diego finish, as Connor tells him "I'm off to my Penthouse. Keep me in the loop and looking out for me." Diego looks at his Cousin, and hugs him and says "What family is Dr. Walsh." At Jared's Loft, Jared gets off the phone with his Son, Cain, and takes a drink, and says to himself "The almighty X has already won. If he takes over, we are screwed. Sully is close, but nothing to having him in the office if Cain is right." Jared takes another drink, and laughs nervously. Back at Paul and Summer's Home, Paul gets a text from Diego, and asks his Wife "Call your Son Jake? I just got some disturbing updates on the shit with Wade's family." Summer goes, as she prepares for bed "Tell me what I need to know, or do.." Paul says "It looks like someone's trying to kill Winston's family." Summer says with fear "Two of my Sons are Hales in blood." Summer pulls out the phone, and calls her oldest son, Jake, as it goes to voicemail." At Jazz, Jason sits at the bar, as he sees Callie, and checks her out, as she asks "New in town?" Jason goes "Back from college. Surprised to see you here again." Callie sighs "It sucks too these days." Jason asks "Is Cole here? Or your Dad?" Callie says "No. Just me." Jason goes "Sit next to me and I got you then." The bartender says "My first night, and too much liquor. This is free." Jason and Callie takes a few shots together, as they catch up. At Thorpe's Mansion, Luke returns, as Thorpe and Lana sit in the dining room, and Luke and his Mother hug, as Lana says "Daisy's got a room for now thanks to your Dad, and he might get more if a good boy, and his little Brother." Thorpe is silent, with defeat in his eyes, and frustration. 

      Back at Hell Hill, Beth sits in the living room, as she talks to her Son as Leigh walks downstairs, and Beth goes "This is bad. If she goes off, all hell breaks loose. It happened with Davey's creation, and now with Storm." Leigh yells at her Husband "He needs to be gone! Now!" Beth reminds Leigh "I think it's a fling. Gracie and Brock got more spoiled than Sully." Leigh answers her Mother In Law "And who was doing part of it?" Xavier tells them "He will be dealt with. That's for sure. Looks like we need to have a little session." Beth tells them "Well back to the madhouse, Mama and Floyd were there and Mama slapped Addie. She let Floyd hear here objections." Leigh asks "Is Tenny in love with Floyd? She acts like it." Beth says "Oh no, Mama's just protective of her loved ones. Floyd makes her feel close to Ciarra." Xavier says "Sounds like a mess to me." Beth tells her Son, with a hug "Keep me updated. Gracie will confide in Mama or me. I can also make Mama remember things she pretends to forget." Beth leaves, as Leigh tells her Husband "Now that Beth has left, off to bed I go." Xavier stands at the stairway, and looks out of the window, and grabs his Colt 45 and walks out, up a trail. At Country and Storm's Cottage, Country and Daisy walks in and finds it empty, as Country gets a text, and says "Stay inside." Country walks out and yells "X, it's me. Storm is not here," Xavier stops, as he says to him "Just saved your own life." Country asks "What did he do now?" Xavier coldly goes "Wrecking my Daughter's life. He needs a wake up call." At The Sunset Club, Aretha has went home, and Ava and Bree chat as Ava tells her Niece "I think something is amiss." Bree asks "With my idea?" Ava says, as she thinks of her visit with Storm, says "Storm being here, and looks tense." In Gracie's suite, Davey sleeps in a crib, as Storm and Gracie lay next to each other, and Storm assures his Wife "They will have to accept us, or forget us." Gracie cuddles to him tightly, as she says with stars in her eyes "They will or regret it."  

      

     

No comments:

Post a Comment