Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 304. After The Weddings

   It's one week later in Adam's Landing, and at City Hospital, Bobby walks inside Beth's room, as Beth has been cleared to go home. Beth looks at her Husband, as Bobby asks his Wife "So where are we going Boss? My home, or Tenny's?" Beth is quiet for a moment, as she tells Bobby "I think I want to visit the family." Bobby looks at his Wife, and reminds her in a gentle tone "Terrance did say you needed to rest." Beth grins, and tells Bobby "I was the one who taught him everything he knows also Bobby. Trust me, I'm fine. Let's go see my Mama first." Bobby sighs, as he and Beth walks out of her room, as they head to Tenny's Penthouse.
   At Tenny's Penthouse, Tenny sits in her living room, as she smokes a joint, and tells Precious "It's quiet around here." There's a knock at the door, as Tenny sighs "Shit. Spoke too soon." Tenny walks towards the door, as she answers to find Alexandra on the other side, as she walks inside, and Tenny asks Alexandra, noticing some discontent on her face "What's bothering you? That Daughter still causing you hell?" Alexandra looks at the joint in Tenny's hand, and asks "I didn't know you smoked marijuana?" Tenny quips "I have many secrets. Sadly I couldn't rid the world of Frank the horn dog, so I will just sit here and smoke and feel content that my sweet Beth's about to be home, and Allan and Olivia's on their honeymoon, and figure out how I'll deal with a screaming baby in a few months." Alexandra asks "Is Rose pregnant?" Tenny nods, and smiles, as she tells her friend "Oh she is. She hasn't told Nathan yet but I think he knows." Alexandra congratulates Tenny, and Tenny quips "I just hope Rose doesn't think I'm going to sit here and play Granny. I already done that a long time ago. I'll let Allan and Olivia do that." Tenny changes subjects, as she asks Alexandra "So is Nikki, Emma, Queen whore the first still trying to blackmail you?" Alexandra sighs "Yes. But I think you may want to talk to Xavier. She's about to sell Wallace's, and you deserve that company back." Tenny responds boldly "Damn right I do. I don't intend to run it, but Xavier will do my store justice, but I want you to head it." Alexandra goes "Me? Really?" Tenny tells Alexandra "I never wanted a man to run a company I started, and when it gets into my hands again, I want someone in charge that can run it as I would, and you're perfect." Alexandra accepts, and tells Tenny "I'm heading down there to see how the sale's going. I'll let you know what I find out." Tenny thanks Alexandra, and assures her "Beth will deal with your Daughter of many names. Don't worry about her." Alexandra smiles at Tenny, as she walks out, and Tenny quips "She may deal with me if she does what I've heard she's planning to do."
   At Jackson Inc, Xavier sits inside his office, as Millie sits inside with her Father, as Xavier teaches his Daughter the ropes of business, as Ava walks inside, and Xavier gets up to hug his Sister, as Ava tells her Brother "Someone wanted to say hello." Jack walks inside, and Xavier hugs his Nephew, and Xavier tells Jack "I still can't wrap my mind around the thought you're alive and well." Ava meanwhile looks at Millie, and asks her Niece "So you're not working with Sully and Leigh at Class?" Millie looks at Ava, and responds "I wanted to learn the in and outs of Jackson Inc. I've been helping Aunt Ciarra out with Emery's as well." Ava responds "I have heard, and very impressed. You have a ton of talent in business, and with a modeling background, that could work wonders for my summer line." Xavier asks his Sister "Going all out?" Ava nods, and replies "Oh hell yes! My fire is back, and my family's together. Emery's sales are picking up, and your Daughter here has a bright mind." Xavier quips "She takes after me." Everyone laughs, as Jack asks his Uncle "So do you need any help around here Uncle Xavier? I'm ready to return to the working world." Xavier tells his Nephew "There's always room for family here Jack. And I'll always be grateful to you for saving my Princess." Ava and Jack heads to her office, as Millie asks her Father "I have been wondering, if Sully has Jack's heart, then who's heart does Jack have?" Xavier tells his Daughter "I have no idea sweetie, but he's alive, and that's all that matters." Xavier tells Millie "Go to Ava's office, and help her out, and get to know your Cousin. I have something to do." Millie hugs her Father, as she heads out, and Xavier makes a phone call, as he tells the person on the other line "Tell Henderson the sale's complete, and I have him a driver."
   Meanwhile at HaleCorp, Winston sits inside his office, as Phillip and Jared has arrived, and a few moments later, Victoria, as Jared asks his Grandfather "So what's going on Grandfather?" Winston looks at his Grandson, and turns to his Son, and Daughter, as he sits behind his desk, and tells his family "I am ready to slow down and retire from HaleCorp. I've spent many years building this company, and now the time has come to pass the baton to one of you." Phillip tells his Father "I think I showed you that I'm capable of running HaleCorp Winston." Winston tells his Son "You were more interested in Jessica Elliott than you were heading a multi-billion dollar conglomerate Phillip. You are not capable of being in charge, and you are known to be a traitor." Phillip grows angered, as Winston asks "Shall we go back to when you were doing my Brother In Law's bidding with Wallace's?" Phillip yells "Well you won't ever let me live that down will you?" Winston ignores Phillip, and turns to Jared, and tells his Grandson "You have proven yourself responsible and Xavier's done an excellent job grooming you for a position like mine here. This is your legacy, but I don't want to cause a rift with Xavier." Jared tells his Grandfather "I agree, though it's very tempting." Victoria tells her Father "I'm a Doctor, and I don't believe I'd be good at this Daddy." Winston pushes a button on his desk, as he tells his secretary "Send him in." Inside walks Wade Issac-Hale, Winston's Grandson, as he looks around the room, and goes "Wow! I see the entire family's here." Phillip stares at Wade for a moment, as does Victoria, as both of them turn to Winston, as Jared asks his Brother "What are you doing here Wade?" Victoria tells Wade "I know your history and you're not about to take advantage of my Daddy. Let's make that clear now!" Wade tells everyone "Winston, or should I say, Grandpa called me here as well for the same reason, and I am interested in succeeding him at HaleCorp." Winston asks his Grandson "And where's that beautiful Wife?" Wade responds "She's looking around Adam's Landing right now. We're looking for a place to rent before we make any decisions." Winston tells Wade "Come stay with Ava and me at Whispering Hills. It's time we grow close." Jared and Victoria watches on with suspicion, as Phillip tells everyone "Well I think I'm not needed here, so I'll just go." Phillip walks out, as Winston looks at Jared, Victoria, and Wade, and tells them "Phillip is someone you have to watch." Outside, Phillip makes a phone call, and tells the person on the other line "I'm on my way."
   At Class, Leigh, Sully, and Lauren sits inside Sully's office, as Lauren thanks Sully and Leigh, as they've offered Lauren a modeling job for Class, and Lauren tells Sully and Leigh "I have done some sketches if you are interested in seeing them." Sully tells her Cousin "Hand them over." Lauren hands her sketch pad over to Sully, as she and her Mother goes through Lauren's designs, and Sully and Leigh are both amazed, as Sully asks Lauren "Who taught you how to draw like this? I love it!" Lauren tells them "Self taught. Millie and I used to draw designs all the time when we were young. We wanted to one day be in the fashion world." Leigh tells Lauren "I think you have a future in this business." Sully agrees, as she continues to look through Lauren's sketches, and adds "Damn you're good. I think you and I should work together on this line I'm creating, called "Scandalous"." Lauren tells Sully "I like that name." Leigh agrees, and tells Sully "I think Lauren's going to be a huge asset to Class." Sully agrees, and Lauren changes subjects, as she tells them "We need to talk about something and it can't really wait." Sully asks "What is it?" Lauren tells Sully and Leigh "My Mother's selling Wallace's and she wants Class." Sully looks at her Mother, as Leigh takes a deep breath, and rolls her eyes, as she sighs "Oh shit, here we go again." Lauren tells them "I really hope my Grandma can stop her. But Mother has her ways of getting what she wants."
   Meanwhile at Nationwide Records, Nathan sits in the recording studio, as he speaks to Eve, who's in Montserrat, and tells her "I'm about to release your album, and the recording industry's ecstatic about it." Eve tells Nathan "I'm feeling better, and this news makes a sick lady like me feel great. I put everything in your hands, and I can't wait to see the results." Nathan assures Eve "Latoya's about to be brought down to earth." Eve laughs weakly, as she battles Brain Cancer "Aretha really tore her ass a new one. Tell Allan and Olivia congrats, and let's send Latoya a message she'll never forget." Nathan tells her "Most definitely Eve." Before Eve hangs up, she tells Nathan "I love the album title, The Diva, perfect." Eve hangs up, as Nathan makes a phone call to the distributors, and tells them "It's time to release the albums." Rose walks inside, as Nathan looks at his Wife, and asks "So?" Rose goes "So..." Nathan asks "What did the OBGYN say? Grandma told me you were going?" Rose stares at her Husband, and laughs "You bribed her didn't you?" Nathan quips "A blunt will get Grandma talking. And she also told me she won't play Granny." Rose sighs "She told me the same thing, and to look for another place." Nathan tells his Wife "At her age, she doesn't need kids around, and we know her other habits as well." Rose nods, and tells her Husband "I think it's time we should look for a place of our own. With Beth and Bobby getting married and all, I think Tenny wants them to move in, and you know how I get along with your Aunt." Nathan shrugs "She's been nice lately, and loves kids." Rose tells her Husband "We need our own place." Nathan sighs "I think you're right Rose. I think I'll look into a place in Bannister Hills. It'd be a great place to raise a family." Rose hugs her Husband, and tells him "I'm so excited. We're about to be parents." Nathan kisses Rose, and responds "Yes we are, and we'll be excellent."
   At The Evans Home, Willie, Aretha, Terrance, Rashad, and Little Sidney arrive, as they've been summoned by Floyd, as Floyd tells the Evans Family "It's finished." Willie opens the door, as she walks inside her new home, as tears fill her eyes, as she cries "It looks beautiful." Aretha holds onto her Brother, Son, and Grandson, as they walk around the house, as it's been rebuilt after being burned to the ground by Michael Barr, and Willie looks at Floyd, as she notices an elevator, and asks "That elevator looks familiar Floyd. Did you take this out of Hell Hill?" Floyd smiles, and responds "It's a gift from Xavier and Leigh. I know you have trouble getting up and down the stairs, and this was going to be for Ruth, but Ruth would want you to have it." Willie cries, as she thanks God, and tells Floyd "You went out of your way, and I have no idea how to repay you." Floyd tells Willie "You owe me nothing Willie. And I won't accept no payments from any of you." Aretha tells her Mother, as she looks at the fireplace "Look at those pictures." Willie looks, as there's pictures of Ruth, Willie's family, children, and Willie's wedding photo with Sidney, and Willie asks her family "Did you all play a part in this?" Terrance raises his hand, and says "Guilty as charged Mama." Willie hugs her Son, and her family, as she tells them "I will miss my modest home, but this is now a new home, and I just wish Clem was here." Aretha tells her Mother "He should be back soon. He's spending some time with Eve and River right now." Willie tells her Daughter "He needs to be here to rein Latoya in." Rashad tells his Grandmother "I think Mom's story will do that." Aretha nods, as she tells everyone "Latoya Shane messed with the wrong damn family. And nobody breaks the Evans apart." Willie defiantly responds "Damn right!"
   At Wallace's Corporate Headquarters, Emma sits inside Santo's old office, as Alexandra walks inside, and Emma asks her Mother with a smile "So Mother, finally come to your senses?" Alexandra tells her Daughter "I have always had my senses Nicole. And here's a check. Tenny Sullivan wants her company back. And if you have any humility, you will sell it to her. She founded it!" Emma asks "And what if I said I already have a buyer?" Alexandra asks "And who might that be?" Angelica walks inside, as she looks at Alexandra, and tells her coldly "I own Wallace's, and what's in the Santiago family, stays in the Santiago family you murdering homewrecker!" Alexandra steps back, as she asks her Daughter "You are helping this evil bitch?" Emma tells her Mother "I have more loyalty towards Angelica Hale than I'll ever have for you Mother. You are a lie!" Angelica tells Alexandra "Tell Tenny Sullivan she needs to jump in that grave next to her Husband. It's the only thing worthy for her." Alexandra warns Emma "I plan to let Millie and Lauren know about this, and they will disown you for good." Emma warns her Mother "If you keep on, I'll have to make a phone call to Russell Marx Mother." Alexandra storms out, as Angelica yells "Go sex someone whore." Alexandra ignores Angelica, as Emma looks at Angelica, and tells her "You saved me from Pablo. I'll always be grateful to you for that Angelica." Angelica looks at Emma, and warns her "I didn't kill him for you dear, I killed him so I would be in charge of my family legacy! And since Pablo owned this chain, we will keep it, and you will answer to me, or else I'll kill your Daughters, and make sure they die. Now we take Class, and then you'll be distracted, as I take Wallace's, and destroy the Jackson family, well we will."
   Meanwhile at City Hospital, Casey sits inside her office, as she talks to Sassy, as they discuss Unity, and Casey tells Sassy "I am thinking of moving back. I'm scared Frank's about to go after my child." Sassy tells Casey "Maybe you should. Bree Jackson will make a very damning case against you, and in this town, you will lose if you're not in the right circle." Casey asks "So how's things with Latoya? I know she's wanting to get custody of her Son, and I read Aretha Evans' article on The Exposer." Sassy sighs "That bitch has it out for me, and Latoya. She's trying to destroy Latoya, but my Daughter did bring this on herself." Casey asks "How?" Sassy sighs "She wanted fame, and gave my Grandson up. I will feel like shit saying this, but I side with The Evans." Casey asks Sassy "Why?" Sassy responds "Because I know Sidney's in a good home, and Rashad's a better parent than Latoya could ever be." Meanwhile at Chantel's, Latoya and Keith has a drink, as Keith warns Latoya "I lost many years with my Father because of selfishness, and you need to leave Little Sidney where he is." Latoya yells "If you didn't have a STD, then I wouldn't be fighting for him! I wanted to have your child Mr.King Of The Bedroom!" Keith yells at Latoya angrily "Look bitch I done told your ass about discussing that shit! Now I'm telling you, I'm not going to support you and lose my family, hell no!" Latoya screams "Ok bastard, I'll tell the whole damn world you have Hepatitis C, and it's active. I'll also tell them all the shit you've told me, like your kids, and grandchild, none you know, Ex-Wife.." A reporter is in the room with a camera, as Keith grows enraged, and hits Latoya in the mouth, and snarls "Shut up Bitch!" Keith looks around, as he yells at everyone "What the hell you noisy asses doing standing around? Get the hell out of my way or I'll beat the shit out of all of you!" Keith storms out with rage in his eyes, as Latoya fakes tears for the cameras, as she tells them "He is a bastard."
   Back at Tenny's Penthouse, Tenny sits in the living room, as she smokes a joint, and watches soap operas, with Precious laying on a silk blanket on the couch, with a pillow, as they relax, as there's another knock at the door, and Tenny sighs at Precious in a dazed tone "Shit." Tenny gets up, as Precious watches, as Tenny opens the door, and Ciarra asks her Sister "Why is it so dark in here?" Tenny sighs "What do you want? I'm watching my stories right now." Ciarra walks inside, as Precious greets Ciarra, and Tenny tells Ciarra "Well, everything's good for the moment." Ciarra sighs "It is. I'm enjoying my time off. " Tenny asks "Wanna smoke with me Baby Sister. This show looks good." Ciarra declines, and tells Tenny "I want to talk to you." Tenny asks Ciarra "What about? Wait until commercial." Ciarra tells her Sister "I found something. Last night, I was going through my old box, and found something. It's time." Tenny asks her Sister "Time?" Ciarra tells her Sister "Tennessee, we are both in our 80s, and I feel the age catching me, and I have to find her. I know she's out there. And I need to just come clean." Tenny stares in a confused tone, and asks "What in the hell are you talking about?" Ciarra tells Tenny "Remember when I left town during the war? Well..basically, B.R. and I had a child. He and I gave it up because he was Married, and he was in town, and I came here for awhile, before I gave her up for Adoption." Tenny stares at her Sister in shock, as she gasps "Oh my god. Oh my god Ciarra."
   At Jackson Inc, Ava, Jack, and Millie sits inside Ava's office, as Millie and Ava discuss strategy, and Millie asks Ava "Ever considered Boutiques?" Jack tells his Mother "She could be onto something." Ava tells her Son "Smart thinking Jackson Hale. You are truly my boy. I think one day you will do great at running a business or retail empire." Millie tells them "I love the history of Emery's, and the story of the chain. I am into retro." Ava laughs "Me too. I just love you Millie. We think just alike." Jack meanwhile tells his Mother and Cousin "I'm stepping out. Sam's calling." Jack excuses himself, as he walks outside and stands for a moment, as he holds his chest, and takes deep breaths, and says to himself  "Not again." Unknown to Jack, Rachel stands in the doorway, dressed in disguise, due to her escape from jail, awaiting trial for kidnapping her Cale and her Cousin, Allison Stone's Daughter. Rachel stares on with shock, as she backs away. Inside Xavier's office, Xavier sits at his desk, as Leigh walks inside, and asks her Husband "So how is Mr.Xavier Jackson doing today?" Xavier smiles "I'm checking out this beautiful woman before my eyes." Leigh walks over, and kisses her Husband, as Xavier motions for his Wife to sit on his lap, and Xavier tells Leigh "I love you baby." Leigh smiles, and asks her Husband "Wanna play around?" Xavier nods, and spanks his Wife, as Leigh laughs, and Xavier chases Leigh around his office, before he catches her on the couch, and takes off her shirt, as she unbuttons his shirt, as they make love. Meanwhile at FJR, Frank, Cale, Allison, and Ginny are inside his office, as the ALPD arrives, and tells them "You are trespassing. You all have to vacate now." Frank gets up, and asks Cass, who leads the squad "What in the hell are you thinking?" Cass tells them "Xavier Jackson has found a clause in his contract that he can take this team whenever he feels it's not doing well." Colt struts inside, and smiles at Cale "Meet your new teammate Cale." Frank grows angry and yells at Cass, Colt, and the ALPD "Xavier can't do that! That was between Daddy and I!" Cass reminds Frank "Your Brother controls his assets and loans, and he can collect whenever ready." Frank snarls, as Cale and Allison shakes their heads with disbelief.
    Meanwhile at HaleCorp, Winston, Jared, Victoria, and Wade sits together in his office, as Sully arrives, and looks at Wade, before greeting her Husband with a kiss." Winston tells Sully "Wade may be my successor." Sully looks at Wade, and tells Winston "I don't think that's wise. He's a snake." Jared is quiet, and Victoria tells Sully "I am willing to give him a chance." Winston tells everyone "I think Wade's grown wise, and he's capable of taking over for me, as I retire." Sully sighs "I think Jared would be better." Jared tells his Wife "I'm staying at Jackson Inc." Wade asks Sully "So how's your Dad? He still locking people up in that Storm Shelter?" Winston tells his Grandson "Don't start Wade." Wade quips "Just a simple question Grandpa." The door opens as Bridget Walsh Hale walks inside, and Sully rolls her eyes with disgust and mutters "Oh shit. She's here. Bridget the prep bitch of Valley Ridge University." Bridget smiles at Sully, and walks over and hugs Jared, and in an excited tone, goes "Jared Hale! Long time no see." Sully glares at Bridget, as does Wade, as Winston and Victoria watches on in silence.
    Back at Tenny's Penthouse, Tenny gets off the phone with Allan and Olivia, who's staying on Winston's Island, in the tropics, as Ciarra asks "When are the newlyweds coming home?" Tenny tells her Sister "Allan and Olivia will be gone for another week, and Beth may be released. I don't know." Ciarra tells her Sister "I think it's great they got married at the same time. It was nice." Tenny agrees, as the door opens, and Beth and Bobby walks inside, and Tenny looks at her Daughter with tears in her eyes, as Bobby holds on to his wife, as she's still weak, and Tenny hugs her Daughter tightly, as she cries "My baby's home."
     
   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment