Friday, April 11, 2014

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 303. The Double Wedding

   In the City Hospital, Beth has accepted Bobby's Marriage Proposal, and Bobby tells everyone "We're getting married now." Beth smiles, as Allan tells the Priest "I think you are booked for today." The Priest rolls his eyes." Xavier, Leigh, Sully, Millie, and Jared stands in one corner of the room, as Xavier glares at his Nephew, Cale, on the other side of the room, and Leigh tells her Husband "Wrong one X." Xavier responds "He's Frank's Son. I bet he'll end up following his Father's footsteps." Sully looks at Jared, as she tells her Husband, and Millie "There's a lot of tension in here." Millie tells her Sister "I can feel it too." At the doorway, Tenny stands with Ciarra, Floyd, Nathan, and Rose, as she tells them "Planning this was simple. I want Beth to be taken care of. Bobby's perfect for her." Ciarra sighs "Tennessee, you never cease to surprise me." Tenny quips "It will be one Sullivan that isn't married to one of Frank's offspring or relatives." Floyd and Nathan glance at Tenny, as she assures her Brother In Law, and Grandson "I like the two of you. I just don't like Cale and growing some disdain for Allison. She's too weak." Nathan warns his Grandmother "You need to drop the hostility. Olivia won't tolerate it, nor will Dad." Ciarra looks at her Sister, as Tenny yells at the Priest "Let's get this Wedding going. Cale and Allison turn towards the pulpit, as does Xavier, Leigh, Sully, Jared, Millie, Terrance and Sassy stands in the back. Beth looks at Bobby, as Allan looks at Olivia, and the wedding ceremony begins for Beth and Bobby, and Allan and Olivia.
    At Whispering Hills, Jack, Samantha, and J.J. walks back inside, as Willie, Aretha, Rashad and Little Sidney has left, as Ava and Victoria sits inside, and Ava asks her Son "What do you think about this place? I'll give you some land for a house." Jack tells his Mother "Just wait a little while. I'm going to check out some places, and see what I can find for work." Ava tells her Son "You can work with me at Emery's. Ciarra's slowing down, and I would love having you there with me." Jack tells his Mother "That's not a bad idea." Ava hugs her Son, as Victoria holds J.J. and asks Samantha "How are you feeling?" Samantha tells her Mother "I feel fine. I'm glad we're free from that warehouse." Jack sighs "Ain't that the truth." Jack changes subjects to Lauren and asks "So Xavier and Uncle Frank are Millie and Lauren's Fathers?" Ava quips "Their Mother's a tramp." Victoria nods, as Winston walks inside, and tells everyone "I think Phillip won't last with HaleCorp." Ava asks Winston "What happened?" Winston sighs with disappointment "He was having office sex with J.J.'s Doctor." Ava tells him "Well we've done it many times, so cut him some slack. Like Father, Like Son Winston." Victoria and Jack roll their eyes, as Samantha covers J.J.'s ears, as Jack yells "Too much info!" I think I'd like to work for HaleCorp." Winston tells his adopted Son "I will hire you. I'm going to hire someone else too. Your Nephew Wade." Ava asks Winston "What would make you consider Wade? He's content in Sugar Creek and shown no interest in HaleCorp. We haven't even met Bridget." Winston tells his Family "He has a ruthless streak that could work for the company, and keep it at the top." Victoria asks her Father "So does this mean you're retiring now for good?" Winston puts his arm around Jack, and responds "I'm ready to settle down." Ava tells Winston "It will be good for you." Victoria, Jack, and Samantha all agrees, as Winston heads to his study, where he sits at his desk, and picks up the phone, as he calls his Grandson, Wade Issac Hale, who's on a honeymoon with his Wife, Bridget Walsh Hale, who looks at his phone, and sees his Grandfather's name, and tells Bridget, laying next to him, on an island in the Caribbean "I think I should answer this." Bridget tells her Husband "I think you should." Wade answers, as he goes "Grandpa?" Winston tells his Grandson "I got a proposal, and a lot of money waiting for you. Come to Adam's Landing, and we'll discuss things privately." Wade tells his Grandfather "I'll think about it. Sounds good enough." Wade hangs up, and looks at Bridget, and tells his bride "Grandpa's made a huge offer I can't turn down."
    Meanwhile at Cale and Allison's Mansion, Frank and Bree stays with Ginny, as Frank tells his Niece "Xavier and I are even close to Daddy and I. Xavier's colder than Daddy. He'll gladly have someone killed without blinking." Bree looks at her Uncle, and advises him "I'm in the middle because of Aunt Beth, but I work for him, it pays well, and I'd like to just stay out of this. I'll only get involved if something happens to you, or Cale." Frank assures Bree "I think it's all over. Tenny will stay away, but Xavier's out for blood." Bree tells her Uncle "And he will be locked in a prison cell." Meanwhile at The Farm, Casey arrives, as Colt waits for her, and Casey asks Colt "Is Frank here?" Colt responds "No, he isn't." They walk inside, and Colt asks Casey "So you are engaged to Frank Jackson now? I bet it's because you're carrying his kid." Casey sighs "Yes, and that reason only. He's too caught up with Beth to love me the same way." Colt sighs "I had hoped it's be over myself." Casey goes "Really?" Colt responds "Yeah. Then I'd have a shot with the hottest woman in Unity." Casey in a flirtatious tone, tells Colt "And what's stopping you?" Colt is stunned, as Casey adds "I've always had the hots for you. I do love a bad boy." Colt smiles, as he eyes Casey's blouse, and takes it off, as they kiss on the couch.
   At Terrance's Home, Willie, Aretha, Rashad, and Little Sidney walks inside, as Keith stands inside, and Willie asks her Nephew in shock "When did you decide to come to town?" Keith tells his Aunt "I need to deal with some things." Rashad tells his Second Cousin "You need to go get Latoya's ass, and take her out of town with you. She's not taking my Son." Aretha adds "You need to get your shit together, and fast." Keith sighs with disgust "I knew this would happen. I told Latoya to keep things on the down low." Willie tells her Nephew "I'm not pleased with this at all. And if you're helping that selfish ass slut do this, then you'll be disowned from our family Keith Ross and damnit if I don't mean it!" Keith walks towards the door, as he yells "I won't listen to this shit." Keith leaves, as he calls Latoya, and heads to Nationwide Records, as Willie looks at her Daughter, Grandson, and Great Grandson, and tells them "His Daddy will take care of him, and I'll make damn sure of it." Willie gets the phone, as she calls Sayyid, who's at the shooting range, and Willie tells her Brother "Keith's in town." Sayyid tells his Sister "I will find him." Sayyid hangs up, as he calls his Son, but to no response.
   Meanwhile at Phillip's Mansion, formerly The Lane Mansion, Phillip and Jessica stands inside his living room, as he asks Jessica "What's going on between you and my Mother?" Jessica tells Phillip "She walked in on Elliott and me one night, and she killed him. She tried to frame me for it." Phillip is quiet, as he tells Jessica "She left for awhile after Elliott died, my Grandparents who raised me, passed while she was gone. She didn't even return to their funerals." Jessica quips "That sounds like a guilty person to me. I'll never forgive her." Phillip tells Jessica "She's always loved Winston. And she wants him." Jessica responds "I think Ava would take care of that knowing her track record." Phillip nods, and tells Jessica "I have one crazy ass family." Jessica holds Phillip's hand, as she tells him "Yes you do." Meanwhile Alexandra has returned to Class, where Emma awaits inside Alexandria's office, and Alexandra walks inside, and Emma tells her Mother "I notice a lack of leadership here. No wonder Mitchell's went under." Alexandra angrily asks her Daughter "And what in the hell do you want Nicole?" Emma tells her Mother "I want this store, and you can help me get it. I'm selling Wallace's, and then you do the work, or else I'll have to tell Amelia and Lauren about what happened to their Grandfather." Alexandra glares at her Daughter, and denies her, telling Emma "You can go to hell or back to New Zealand, wherever in the hell you want away from me. I care about my Granddaughters, but as for you, there is nothing there Nicole. How dare you try to blackmail me." Emma defiantly tells her Mother "I know Russell Marx, and I have my ways now as well." Emma walks out, as Alexandra fumes in anger, as she has a flashback, and says to herself "Don't think of crossing me you disgrace." Outside Class, Emma gets a phone call, and she heads to Wallace's Corporate Headquarters, as a visitor awaits her.
   Back at City Hospital, The Wedding is underway, as the Chapel's quiet, as the Priest asks Allan and Bobby "Do you gentlemen take these ladies to be your wives, to love and honor as long as each shall live?" Allan and Bobby nods, as the Priest tells Beth and Bobby, and Allan and Olivia "I hereby announce Beth Jackson and Bobby Whitten, and Allan Sullivan and Olivia North. Each couple's now man and wife." The Priest motions at the two newlywed couples, as Beth stands up, and kisses Bobby, as he holds her, and Allan holds Olivia, as he tells his new Wife "Now you're Dr.Sullivan." Olivia smiles, as everyone congratulates the couple, and Tenny walks over to Beth and Bobby, and tells Bobby "Welcome to the family Son." Xavier comes over to hug his Mother, and shake Bobby's hand, as for a moment, peace fills the room, as Cale, Allison, Nathan, Rose, Ciarra, and Floyd congratulates Allan and Olivia,
   At Nationwide Records, Latoya sits inside the recording studio, as she and the engineer listen to the songs she's recorded for her debut album, as Keith walks inside. Latoya takes the headset, and runs over to Keith, as Keith rejects her, and asks "I thought you and I had a damn agreement about Rashad's Son? You done got some shit started and are you just damn crazy. My Cousin is waiting to destroy you." Latoya tells Keith "I'm not scared of Aretha, Willie, or Rashad. None of them are of my concern. Just My Son." Keith tells Latoya "I don't support this Latoya, and I'm staying out of it." Latoya looks at Keith, and tells him "A Mother deserves her kid." At Terrance's House, Willie, Aretha, and Little Sidney sits inside as Aretha checks her website, and tells her Mother "My Expose on Latoya has set an all time record with hits." Willie tells her Daughter "I called Bree, and she agreed to represent us." Aretha tells her Mother "Good call. Rashad will be comfortable. I hate seeing him scared." Willie tells Aretha in a sad tone "I do too. I don't want my family to go anywhere. I want them here."
   Back at The Farm, Casey and Colt has sex on his couch, as Frank walks towards the door, as he returns home. Frank unlocks the door, and grows enraged, as he yells at Casey "What in the hell do you think you're doing Casey?" Colt is quiet, as is Casey, as Frank picks up his rifle, and aims at Colt and yells at him "Get out of here before I shoot you." Casey tells Frank "Well you are so wrapped up in Beth and all." Frank yells at Casey "It's not my damn fault you are sleeping with somebody else you whore." Casey slaps Frank, and Frank snaps at Casey in a forceful tone, as Colt is dressed, and leaves "You are having my kid, and I am taking care of your ass, and you sleep with this piece of trash behind my back?" Casey yells at Frank "I've known Colt Parker a hell of a lot longer than I've known you!" Meanwhile at Cale and Allison's Mansion, Bree watches Ginny, as she sleeps, and Bree has a thought, as she longs for a child. Bree makes a phone call, and tells the person on the other line "I'd like to make an appointment."
    Meanwhile at Whispering Hills, Ava and Winston has a moment alone, as Jack, Samantha, and J.J. has went upstairs, as have Victoria, as Winston tells Ava "Wade will be here tomorrow. I made him one hell of a proposal." Ava looks at Winston, and tells him "He could turn out successful." Winston tells Ava, with a confident tone "I think so as well. He's a Hale." In Jack's Room, Jack, Samantha, and J.J sits on Jack's bed, as Jack tells Samantha "I really wish I had of known about J.J. and you. I would have made sure the two of you were taken care of." Samantha tells Jack "It was a hesitant time Jack. My Dad had issues, and he up and left, and I wasn't going to ask for help. I came to town one time, but you had moved on with that Rachel girl." Jack sighs "The biggest mistake of my life." Jack holds Samantha's hand, and tells her, and their Son "We're all together now, and that's how it will stay." Meanwhile in a cell at the ALPD, Rachel sits inside, as Cass walks to the other side, and tells Rachel "Your trial's set for next week." Rachel sits on the bed, as she doesn't speak, and Cass reminds Rachel "You can play victim while you're in here, but when your trial starts, we're throwing the book at you." Cass walks away, as Rachel has a thought inside her mind, and motions to the jailer, as he walks over, and Rachel asks the jailer "Would you let me go if I showed you something you'd like to see?" The jailer warns Rachel "I'm not losing my job for you." Rachel unbuttons her shirt, and the jailer is silent, as he pulls out his keys, and unlocks Rachel's cell, as she tells him "I got something else as well." The jailer walks inside, where Rachel takes a board, hidden under the mattress, and knocks the jailer out, and Rachel walks out of her cell, as she escapes.
    At City Hospital meanwhile, Beth and Bobby, and Allan and Olivia sits together in the Chapel, as their families are gathered, where for a moment, there's some peace, as they celebrate Beth and Bobby, and Allan and Olivia exchanging vows. Cale stands with Allison, as they are around Allan and Olivia, as are Nathan and Rose, as Tenny walks over, and asks Cale "So is Frank home safe and sound? Since the wedding's over, I'm going to visit him, and you stay out of my way." Cale warns Tenny "The best thing you can do is leave my Dad alone, and Allison too." Tenny snarks "I won't be kept away from my family Cale. Don't tell me what to do!" Allan tells his Mother, as Ciarra and Floyd walks over "Calm down." Ciarra walks her Sister over to the other side of the room, as Tenny looks at Ciarra, and tells her "Keep an eye on things." Tenny rushes out, before Ciarra can catch her, and Xavier, Leigh, Sully, Jared, Millie, Terrance, and Sassy are with Beth and Bobby, and Beth asks her Aunt "Where did Mama go?" Ciarra sighs "I don't know, but I have a feeling she's visiting Frank." Beth sighs "Oh shit." Xavier tells them "Let her kill him. It's be fitting." Beth tells her Son "I just want all this to be over with once and for all." Leigh and Sully agrees with Beth, as Xavier vows "I will never allow him to be a part of my family ever again. And that's a damn promise." Meanwhile outside City Hospital, Tenny's on the phone, as she asks "Are you there?" Country, standing outside Frank's Home at The Farm, responds "Are you sure about this?" Tenny tells Country "I will make it worth your while. I want an execution."
 
 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment