Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 301. Recovery

   It's the next day in Adam's Landing, and at City Hospital, Beth's moved into a private room, as she wakes up and sees her Mother sitting at her bedside, as Tenny looks at her Daughter, and Beth asks "Where is everyone?" Tenny replies "I ran everyone off this morning. I wanted some private time with my sweet girl." Beth looks at her Mother, and jokes "To finish the job?" Tenny sighs "I put the gun up Beth, gave it to Nathan." Beth nods, and tells her Mother "That's a smart idea." Tenny gently tells Beth "When I have to see you like this, that's enough for me to open my eyes. But if I see Frank again, I'll gladly tell Nathan to hand that gun over." Beth sighs "Just let it go Mama. I'm just thankful I'm alive, and Daddy had a message for you." Tenny is puzzled, and Beth tells her Mother J.D.'s message, and Tenny sighs "I knew he'd be pissed at me." Beth asks "Where's Xavier?" Tenny smiles "At home. Bobby's meeting with him, and I told him I'd keep you company today. That's what Mothers do." Beth smiles, as Terrance walks inside, and tells Beth "From last night to today, you've made a hell of a comeback." Beth quips "It will take more than three bullets to take me out." Terrance and Tenny laughs, as Beth tells Terrance "I'm just ready now to get out of this hospital bed, and back home."
   At Whispering Hills, Ava sits in the dining room, as Willie finishes cooking breakfast, and Winston and Jack walks inside, as Jack asks his Mother "What are you planning Mom? Ms.Evans is cooking breakfast." Ava smiles at her Son, as she calmly responds "I'm celebrating the fact you are alive. I don't believe it." Winston adds "I can't either. But the family's together again, and J.J. has his parents." Samantha walks inside, with J.J., as Victoria follows, and a few moments later, Rashad, Aretha, and Little Sidney arrives, as Ava heads to the living room to greet them, and tells Winston "You and Jack catch up. I think we have company." Ava heads into the living room, as Aretha asks Ava "So what's the big surprise? I notice something different with you." Ava looks at Aretha and Rashad, as Willie walks inside, and picks up her Great-Grandson, as Ava slowly tells Aretha and Rashad "Jack's alive. So is Samantha." Rashad's eyes widen, as does Aretha, as she looks at her Mother, and asks "I thought you and Uncle Clem were going to confront Latoya." Willie smiles, as she quips "I plan to do that later. Clem got a call this morning, so I think we're about to have Latoya covered." Rashad asks Ava "Where is he?" Ava points towards the dining room, as Rashad runs inside to see his best friend, as Ava asks "So what's Latoya doing in town?" Aretha sighs "The bitch's trying to get custody of my Grandson, and I'm not having it." Willie adds "Makes two of us." Ava tells them "Bobby returned home this morning, and he'll see to it Latoya doesn't regain custody. I'll make damn sure of it." Willie asks, changing subjects "Have you spoken to Xavier?" Ava sighs "I haven't, but Beth's awake." Willie tells Ava "Terrance's kept me up to date." The door opens, as Floyd and Ciarra walks inside, along with Bree, as she hugs her Aunt, and Ava tells everyone "Let's all go into the dining room. Everything's well for the moment, and I want to cherish it."
   Across the road at Hell Hill, Leigh walks downstairs with Gracie and Xavier Jr, as Millie and Lauren sits in the living room, as Leigh asks "Where's X?" Millie responds "He left a few minutes ago." Lauren asks "What's wrong with Xavier? He's distant." Leigh sighs, as she checks the caller ID "I know where he is. I notice Bobby has returned from Summer and Paul's Wedding." Millie asks "Isn't Summer my Cousin?" Leigh nods, and responds "Yep. But I don't think X would run out of here to visit her. He's choosy about the people he's close to." Millie tells Leigh "He hasn't even discussed Grandma." Leigh tells Millie "X and Beth are very close. He's still scared though she'll be fine. He's plotting something." Lauren asks "Killing my Dad?" Leigh quickly tells Lauren "I got everything ready, and Sully will be here with Ruthie soon. I'm heading down to Class." Millie responds "Rashad wants me to go across the street." Leigh tells Millie "I think I'll come with you. Something's going on over there. Ava hasn't been around since Beth's been in the Hospital." Lauren tells them "Jack's alive. And so is Samantha. He saved my life.." Leigh stops Lauren, and goes "What? Jack's alive?" Lauren nods, as Leigh responds with disbelief "I have to see this." Leigh and Millie heads out, as Lauren sits inside the living room, as her phone rings, and Lauren ignores the call, as it's her Mother.
    Meanwhile at Jackson Inc, Xavier has arrived, and walks inside his office, where Bobby sits, with Frank sitting next to him in handcuffs, as Frank snarls "Bobby Whitten, you best hope that Xavier kills me or else I'll kill you after this is over." Xavier walks inside, as he looks at Bobby, and responds "I see you found him." Frank tells his Brother "I have a name!" Xavier sits at his desk, as he tells Frank "Well Mother's alive. Came out of her coma, and making a full recovery." Frank sighs "Thank god. I really didn't mean for her to get shot. I really didn't." Xavier tells Bobby "Go make sure Jared's here, and inform him of what's going on in case he brought Queenie with him." Bobby nods, as he walks out, and glances at Frank, as he walks out. Xavier gets up from his desk, as Frank tells his Brother "Since Beth's going to live, why don't you let me go?" Xavier looks up for a moment, and sighs "No. You tried to kill my Grandmother, and almost killed my Mother." Frank yells "It's your damn fault! You cut my sponsorship you bastard!" Xavier screams "Damn right I did, and you made the biggest mistake of your miserable life you piece of shit!" Frank starts to cry "I never wanted to hurt your Mama. I still love.." Xavier yells "Shut up! You never loved my Mother! You treated her like shit the entire time the two of you were married! I remember, I thought you were my Father, which thankfully wasn't the case!" Frank yells "I loved you like a Son!" Xavier rolls his eyes, as he laughs "You really think I'm buying this? Loved me like a Son. Let's see, you were never there. When I graduated High School you were sexing up that trashy whore Claudia, or any woman who'd give themselves to the King of Stock Cars. You never gave a shit about me. And honestly, I've waited for this day for a long damn time." Xavier walks over to his desk, as he pulls out his Colt 45, and asks his Brother "Does Cale know you're home yet?" Frank yells "No! Bobby's had me locked in a cell, and brought me here!" Xavier quips "That's loyalty there. And now it's time you pay for what you've done you bastard. No way you're getting out of this!" Xavier turns the safety off, as Frank yells "You are one evil bastard Xavier. You are worse than Daddy could ever be. You're just like Granddaddy." Xavier looks at his Brother, as he aims his Colt 45 at him, and slowly responds "I'll let you go if you leave town and never come back." Outside Xavier's office, Bobby speaks to Jared, as Jared tells Bobby, as he's filled Jared in on everything "I'm glad Ruthie's staying with Lauren today at Hell Hill." The doors open, as Cale rushes inside, and yells at Bobby "Where's my Dad?" Bobby warns Cale "I'll have you arrested if you get in the middle of what's about to go down in there." Cale yells "Well arrest me then Bobby! I've called Bree and she knows." Inside Xavier's office, Xavier walks around his desk, as he tells Frank "Really should consider what I have in mind if you want to meet your kid, and see Ginny grow up. Think about others for once in your life." Cale runs inside, and yells at Xavier "You bastard!" Frank looks at his Son, as Xavier warns his Nephew "You shouldn't have interrupted us." Cale pulls out a pistol, and warns his Uncle "If you kill my Dad, then I'll kill you." Xavier walks towards his Nephew, and tells him coldly "You are very close to making my hit list."
    At Class, Alexandra walks around the store, as she waits for Sully and Leigh to arrive, as she notices a shopper inside, and Alexandra approaches the woman, and taps her on the shoulder, as Jessica turns around and Alexandra snarls "What in the hell are you doing here?" Jessica laughs "Alexandra Boyd! So you don't have much power in Adam's Landing. Must really bruise your ideas of grandeur." Alexandra quietly warns Jessica "You have a lot of gall to come to Adam's Landing after the horrible things you've done." Jessica asks, as she goes through the dresses "So which dress should I buy Alexandra?" Alexandra yells "Get out of this damn store. I'm in charge, and I recommend Emery's for a home wrecker." Jessica sighs "Well look who's talking." Alexandra pulls her hand back, as Sully and Leigh walks inside, and asks Alexandra "What's the problem?" Jessica walks out, as Alexandra snarls "That woman's a whore. Slept with my dear Elliott." Leigh sighs "Well try to keep some composure on the sales floor." Alexandra sighs "That is hard for me when I see that tramp walking around." Sully asks "Do we need a briefing?" Alexandra walks towards her office, as Sully and Leigh follow, and Alexandra tells them "I hear Beth's doing well. Tenny told me she ran the family off." Sully responds "She's pulling through this well. And Gran wanted to be alone, and that's fine with me. Grandma wanted to have some time with her anyway." Alexandra responds "Tenny really feels bad about what happened." Sully replies "She's feeling guilty, and she's showing a side of herself I've never seen." Leigh quips "Surprises me too." Alexandra quips "She's one unpredictable woman." Meanwhile outside Class, Jessica pulls out her phone, as she calls Phillip, who's at HaleCorp "I ran into your Mother. She's still the same bitter bitch she always been." Phillip asks Jessica "Are you busy?" Jessica responds "No." Phillip tells Jessica "Come visit me in my office." Jessica asks "Wanting to catch up on last night?" Phillip responds "I think that's a great idea." Jessica tells him "On my way." Jessica heads to HaleCorp, as Phillip lights some candles inside his new office.
    Meanwhile at Tenny's Penthouse, Nathan sits in the living room with Precious, as Rose walks out of the bathroom, and tells her Husband "I'm not feeling well Nathan." Nathan looks at Rose, and asks "What did the test say?" Rose pulls out the pregnancy test, and tells Nathan "It's positive." Nathan smiles, and starts to cry, as he asks his Wife "Want to go down to City Hospital and get checked out?" Rose sighs "Not really. Beth has me blacklisted down there. And what will we do when she returns home?" Nathan tells his Wife "Well we'll have to see what happens. Gran's done told me we're not going anywhere, and Aunt Beth will have to deal with us." Rose sighs with hope in her voice "Maybe she'll soften up now since all that's happened." Nathan hugs Rose, and sighs "Maybe. But in the meantime, I'm keeping my eye out for a place of our own." Rose quips "Not a bad idea." Precious meanwhile howls, and Rose tells Nathan "Don't you have some work to do at the studio." Nathan responds "I do. I have to do the final edits on Latoya and Eve's album." Rose tells Nathan "Leave Precious and I here, and go do what you love baby." Nathan kisses Rose, and sighs "I prefer staying here with you." Rose quips "Just go." Nathan walks out, as Rose tells Precious "If I'm pregnant, don't try to attack my baby." Precious growls, and Rose sighs "That's right, soap time."
    Back at Whispering Hills, Ava, Winston, Victoria, Aretha, Rashad, Willie, Bree, Ciarra, Floyd, and Millie sits at the table in the dining room, as Jack is brought up to date on everything that's happened within the last year, and Floyd looks at his Great-Nephew, and tells him "Your Mama always spoke of you. I met you one time, but you were only a baby then. I came to see your Mama and Grandma when they were in Southpoint Beach." Jack gets emotional, as he starts to cry, as Samantha sits next to Jack, and holds his hand, as he goes "I can't believe Grandma passed away. It feels so weird not to have her here." Ava tells her Son "Mama had lung cancer, and the stubborn woman she was, kept it to herself as long as she could." Jack sighs "I seen her grave, and it's beautiful. She was buried next to where I was buried." Ava changes subjects, as she asks Jack "So since we're all here, tell me about your time away." Jack takes a deep breath, and tells his Mother, and everyone "I woke up in a hospital bed in Argentina, and this old bitch who turned out to be Angelica, told me she gave me a heart, and brainwashed me. It wasn't until Samantha arrived, that I realized what was going on. Finding out I had a Son, and wow. When Lauren was brought into the warehouse, and she knew who I was, and with Angelica in and out, we all escaped." Ava grows silent, as Winston sighs "Well with Santo dead, and all, that old bitch's likely planning something." Ava tells Winston "Well my Son's home, and so is Samantha, so as long as she stays the hell away, then I am content." Bree gets a text from Cale, and tells everyone "I have to head down to Jackson Inc. Uncle Frank's in danger." Winston sighs "Let Xavier kill that worthless bastard." Bree rolls her eyes, as Ava's silent, and Jack quips "Sounds like some things have stayed the same." Ava tells her Son "Xavier's waited for this." Ciarra meanwhile is silent, as she tells them "I bet this is why Tennessee told all of us to stay away from the Hospital. She talked to Xavier last night, and they spoke privately." Floyd tells everyone "I think I'm going with Bree." Ava hugs her Niece, and Uncle, as Bree and Floyd heads out, and Willie sighs "I hope Xavier doesn't kill Frank. It's just Frank and you left from Ruth's children Ava. Shouldn't you try to intervene?" Ava quickly responds "I'm not worried about it. Whatever Frank gets, he deserved it. Selfish bastard." Winston agrees with Ava, and Ciarra tells everyone "I'm heading down there too. I got some things to tell Frank." Ciarra excuses herself, as does Millie, and Willie rolls her eyes, as Ava tells everyone "Well I think I may just head down there myself." Winston tells Ava "You stay here Ava. I'll go instead. Spend some time with our Son. I need to check on Phillip also." Jack asks his Father "Phillip?" Winston tells his Son "Phillip's your Oldest Brother." Ava hugs Winston, as he leaves, and Ava tells Jack, Samantha, and Rashad "How about the three of you take J.J. and Little Sidney outside." Jack, Samantha, and Rashad heads outside with J.J. and Little Sidney, as Ava looks at Willie and Aretha, and tells them "Something's not right." Aretha asks Ava "What isn't right?" Victoria's also curious, as Ava tells them "Notice anything off with Jack?" Victoria responds "He looks pale." Ava tells them "I don't like what I'm feeling."
    Back at City Hospital, Terrance walks into his office, as Casey sits inside, and asks Terrance "Has Xavier the good son been here today?" Terrance responds "No. And why are you worried about it?" Casey tells Terrance "Well Frank's back in town, and Xavier wants him dead." Terrance warns Casey "Well I'm putting you on notice. Xavier owns City Hospital, and you will stay the hell away from Beth." Casey asks "Oh she's alive?" Terrance angrily asks "That didn't sound right Casey. Did you want her to die?" Casey responds "Wouldn't have bothered me." Olivia walks inside, as she overhears, and slaps Casey, as she tears into Casey, telling her "You are a poor excuse for a Doctor. When a patient is sick, regardless of how you feel about them, you don't hope they die!" Casey yells at Olivia "Well she has no trouble putting innocent people in comas and shit Olivia!" Terrance warns Casey "If you go anywhere near Beth, you will be fired, and you won't be able to ever practice medicine." Casey storms out, as Olivia glares at her, as does Terrance, as Terrance asks "Is Allan here?" Olivia nods, as she tells Terrance "Well Tenny called him, and when she calls, he runs." Terrance smiles "I think it will be good for Beth." Olivia sighs "Me too. She wants her kids together, but she and I will need to talk soon, because she's upset Ally." Terrance tells Olivia "She was scared too." Olivia tells Terrance "Tenny's hatred for Frank's growing towards my Daughter, and I don't like it."
    Meanwhile at Jackson Inc, Bobby and Jared stands outside Xavier's office, as they hear the fight inside, as Xavier yells at his Nephew "Don't try to rationalize with me Cale! I am trying to save you're Daughter from losing her Grandpa." Frank yells at his Brother "You make me sick Xavier!" Xavier keeps his Colt 45 aimed at Frank, and Cale warns his Uncle "If my Dad dies you piece of shit, you die." Cale pulls out his pistol, and Xavier jumps his Nephew, and twists his wrist, and Cale screams in pain, as he screams "You son of a bitch! I have to shift with that hand!" Xavier punches Cale in the face, and yells "There's shots you can take!" Frank yells at Xavier "Just shoot me!" Xavier kicks Cale, as he gets up, and aims his Colt 45 at Frank, as Cale punches his Uncle, and Xavier grabs Cale's throat, as he slams him against the wall, and snarls "You may want to get your Wife and kid, and leave town along with your Daddy if he knows what's good for him!" Outside, Bree rushes inside, as does Millie, Ciarra, Floyd, and Winston, as Bobby warns all of them "Best thing to do is stay out of there." Jared asks his Grandfather "And why are you here?" Winston tells his Grandson "I need to tell you something." Jared and Winston heads to his office, as Bree rushes inside Xavier's office, as does Millie and Floyd, as Ciarra tells Bobby "We don't need this. Xavier needs to be focused on Beth. She's alive, and he should lay it down." Bobby sighs "If it wasn't Xavier, I'd done killed Frank for hurting the woman I love." Ciarra tells him "Well I'm not happy with Frank either, but this isn't the solution." Inside Xavier's office meanwhile, Bree, Millie, and Floyd tries to intervene, as Bree yells at her Uncle "Don't even think of killing Uncle Frank." Floyd tries to calm things down, and tells Cale "Take Frank home." Xavier shoots his Colt 45 in the air, and yells "The only place he's going is The Storm Shelter!" Floyd looks at Xavier, and tells him, as does his Daughter "This won't solve anything." Millie adds "He's my Sister's Father, and Grandma wouldn't want you to do this Dad." Xavier bluntly tells everyone "If I don't kill this bastard, I know one person who's willing." Floyd and Millie roll their eyes, as Bree and Cale gets Frank, and Cale tells his Uncle "You will leave my Dad alone, and my family. FJR doesn't need your damn money!" Xavier sighs "Take poor Frank on out of here. I just hope you're ready for what's coming." Cale ignores Xavier, as he and Bree takes Frank out of Xavier's office, and Floyd tells his Nephew "Your Mama's alive, and that's all that matters." Millie touches her Father's shoulder, as Xavier responds "She is. But Frank will never be able to live this down, and I'll make damn sure of it."
    Back at City Hospital, Beth sits up in her bed, as Tenny and Allan are inside, and Allan tells his Sister "I'm glad you're back to yourself." Beth sighs "It will be awhile, but you know me." Tenny holds Allan and Beth's hand, and tells her children "I'm glad the two of you are alive, and here. I just wanted to be with both of you and apologize." Beth sighs "Mama, everything's ok." Tenny sighs "It will be when Frank's dead and dumped in a ditch on the side of the road." Allan reminds his Mother "Well you don't have that gun now. Nathan does." Tenny smiles "I'll call that boy toy Alexandra Mitchell has living with her. He works for Xavier." Beth rolls her eyes, as she tells her Mother "Just leave it alone. It's over now!" Tenny sighs "I need a joint." Olivia walks inside meanwhile, and hugs Beth, as Olivia asks Allan "Have you told her?" Allan answers "I was waiting for you." Allan puts his arms around Olivia, as they tell Beth "We were waiting for you to wake up before we did it, and since you're awake and all.." Beth asks "What are the two of you planning?" Allan smiles, and tells his Sister "Olivia and I are tying the knot. Down in the Chapel." Beth smiles, as Sassy walks inside with a Wheelchair, and Tenny tells her Daughter "It's all coming together now."
 
   
   

1 comment: