Thursday, March 28, 2024

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 355. Showdowns And Truths

     At Class, Sully's on the ground, as Ruthie and Leigh are at her side. Marco stands outside awaiting the paramedics, as Leigh tells Ruthie "Just send Beth a heads up." Ruthie cries as Sully is unresponsive, as Leigh holds strong. Henry yells at Desi "If Ruthie loses her Mother, you shall pay with blood. You caused this!" Desi snarks at her Grandson, as Escobar arrives "Ruthie does not love you Henry. When you left town she got a secret lover. Hmm who is he?" Xavier walks inside, as he rushes to his Daughter's side, as Escobar warns them "Now when you leave, I'll have your things sent. This is mine." Desi tells her Husband "No this belongs to me." Escobar pulls his pistol out, and shoots the ceiling, as Xavier angrily gets up, as Henry watches him as Xavier pulls out his Colt 45, and aims at Desi, and coldly goes "If I were you, or Escobar I'd be praying. Because if anything happens to my Princess, both of you will be sent non stop to hell where both of you belong." 

   At Beth and Tenny's Penthouse, Allan, Faith, and Haley sits in the living room, as Beth has rushed to City Hospital, and Tenny tells her Son "I hope Sully is alright. She's not been herself. Pale looking. I offered to fix her up and she said no. I swear that son of a bitch Storm better not be cheating with Ruthie though I am positive he is." Allan sighs, as Faith and Haley both shrug their shoulders "Mama you have a perfect intuition about these kinds of things." Faith asks "Gran what do you plan to do? I mean you are the most capable old woman I know.." Tenny warns "Watch it now." Tenny smiles "Oh Sayyid came by and visited and caught us up. He's watching that dog in heat. Don't wanna mess with Sayyid." Allan is silent, as Haley tells her Great-Grandmother "So going to go with me, Mom, and Bree for the procedure? Aunt Beth is supporting it." Tenny goes "Screw Bree, and her whore of  a Sister. If they were dead I might." Faith is taken aback, and goes "That's harsh! How could you say that? Bree is a good, kind person who you should welcome." Tenny snarks "Welcome to an empty six foot hole." Allan changes subjects and asks "So how is Sayyid since the divorce?" Tenny tells her Son "He's got Henry. Mentoring him to fill his shoes someday." Allan goes "Henry's got the best mentor there is. I deeply respect Sayyid." Tenny holds Allan's hand and says with empathy "He's the toughest person I ever met." At The Falcon Diner, Sayyid gets a text from Henry and pride comes across his face, as he sees Eve pop up on the phone and tears roll down his eyes, as he says "You killed me Eve. You broke my heart."

     At Landon-Hale, Russell sits inside Thorpe's office, as Thorpe sits along with his Son, as Luke asks Russell "So what is this plan you and the Governor's got going on?" Thorpe mumbles "More like how long before Lana sends you to the poorhouse with your past." Russell goes "All these years Xavier and his family has gotten away with everything and Edward and I fixed that. Monica owes me, and she has been outsted along with Paul. A new authority has taken place in this state, and Adam's Landing. So here's where you come in. Where is Clint?" Thorpe tells him "Handling a few things right now." Luke asks Russell "So Donny as DA means we can pull some devious shit now." Russell asks them "Heard about Class?" Thorpe asks "And who helped Desi Lane... ahh Lana." Russell goes "Desi needs to be erased, and Lana did not help her. The Santiagos." Thorpe says "Angelica Santiago Hale's family?" Russell tells them "She is married to Escobar." Thorpe tells them "That photo killed Ty's career, and Storm sent it but..." Russell walks to the door and says "It's a new day now. Enjoy it." Russell leaves, and Luke tells his Father "What's going on?" Thorpe sits back, and goes "This is karma. On many ends. With Russell involved, this is going to be something to keep an eye on.

     At Jackson Inc, Brock sits in his Sister's office, as he prepares to leave as Clint walks inside, and asks "What's going on?" Brock snaps at Clint "Get out of here. I have no time to deal with you. That's Dad's department and he's waiting for you." Clint says "It's about Jared. Tell Sully that he's in rehab." Brock says "Finally. I'll tell her. I have to go." Clint follows Brock out as he asks "Is everything alright?" Brock goes "No. She is on her way to the hospital." as they get on the elevator. In Javon's office, Aretha and Eric Hyman walks inside, as Eric tells Javon "I think selling my real estate holdings to you was a great blessing." Aretha adds "I agree." Javon tells Aretha "Mom was here and she was let go today from the ALPD." Aretha tells Javon "Edward's got a vendetta against Xavier, and he's cleaning house. Russell Marx is his mouth and ears." At The Falcon Diner, Paul, Summer, Jake, and Jason has lunch, as Paul fills them in and Summer tells her Husband "So what do we do with the boys? Jake wanted to join the ALPD, but this sounds sketchy. I think Xavier would be a safer bet." Jason tells his Mother "Uncle X has offered." Paul tells them "I think Xavier is the safer bet," Sayyid walks over, as Paul asks "How have you been?" Sayyid tells Paul "I've been better my friend. But training my grandson warms my cold heart. I got my own work to do now so excuse me." Sayyid walks out, as Summer looks at her Sons, and looks at Paul, as Paul tells Jake and Jason "We give you our blessing, Jason. Jake, your military record and all, you will work both ends. I'll call the shots, well except for Xavier." Jake and Jason grow excited, as Summer grows worried.

      Meanwhile Krissy walks into her new home, Cale and Allison's former Mansion, and is shocked and yells "Granny?" Addie turns to her Granddaughter and asks "Where's Angie? I called her but no response. I checked the freezer, the basement. No rope or anything." Krissy goes "Oh Mom's fall down the stairs and hitting her head." Addie asks Krissy "And why did you not take your Mom to the hospital? Oh yeah. Mr. Perfect" Krissy tells her Grandmother "I was out job hunting when it happened." Addie warns Krissy "I am happy my girl is here, but your Dad will not be safe from me if he keeps putting his hands on your Mom. And you need to stand up for her." Krissy sighs "Granny, with Todd in college, I'm scared of him." Addie hugs Krissy tightly, and assures her "Granny's here baby, and we will take care of your Mom." At City Hospital, Beth arrives as Sully is brought in, and Steve tells Beth "Dan's visiting his Wife right now." Beth tells him "So what. I'm here because of my Grandbaby." Steve fills Beth in, as Sassy follows them to the ER. In the waiting area, Leigh stands outside, as she cries for her Daughter, with worry and fear going through her as Gracie and Davey arrive and Leigh hugs her Daughter and Leigh picks up her Grandson and hugs him and they all embrace. Back at Class, Ruthie screams at Desi "My Mom dies bitch, your ass will die too." Escobar tells Xavier "If I were you, the loser, I'd watch what I would do what the old Colt 45." Xavier asks Escobar "What kind of shit do you have going on Escobar?" Escobar turns to Ruthie and says "Angelica is your Great Grandmother and you dear are a Hale." Desi adds "I'll let you run this as long as you.." Ruthie yells "Both of you go to hell. Grandpa shoot them both!" Henry walks over, and places his hand on Ruthie as Xavier's phone rings, and Xavier says "Thank you.", and says "I'll be damned." Ruthie asks "What Grandpa?" Xavier sighs "For once, it looks like this bitch got her precious Lane's back in her possession with this man's help." Desi laughs "Ha-ha. Told you Ruthie. Now where you want me to send you your shit?" Escobar tells Xavier "You will pay dearly for killing my Sister." Xavier tells his Granddaughter "Let's get to the hospital and check on your Mom." Henry and Ruthie embrace in a hug, and they follow Xavier to City Hospital, as Escobar warns Desi "This is mine. Remember that!" Desi laughs.

      At the ALPD, Donny Carter is inside his office, as Russell and Lana walks in and Donny and Russell hug, as Donny tells Russell "Looks like you picked a good lookin woman for a Wife." Lana quips "Since selling Dollar Time, a rich one." Russell tells his Wife "Go out in the lobby for a moment. I need to talk to my Nephew." Lana goes "But you are an only child?" Russell tells her "Edward and I are very close." Lana walks out, as Russell asks Donny "So now how are we about Paul?" Donny reminds Russell "Paul is straight-laced, and him being fired would hurt the department." Russell warns Donny "Issue the damn ultimatum I gave you. Do NOT let Bobby have no influence or else." Donny reminds Russell "My Dad is Governor and we are both lawyers with reputations to uphold unlike you. That cost you your election." Russell warns "Let's not discuss that farce." Outside Paul arrives, and hears Donny and Russell, as Lana tells him  "Meeting going on." Inside, Russell tells Donny "I don't give a damn, if Bobby steps one foot or his boss, Paul is fired." Paul walks in and tells Russell "I'm going to enjoy seeing you try you bastard.", and walks out. At Evans-Gore, Summer returns as Aretha and Eric are inside Aretha's office, as Eric tells Aretha "How about we meet at your place tonight." Aretha says "Sounds nice to me. Mama and Baby Boy returns home tomorrow." Eric and Aretha kiss, as Summer asks "Are you and Reverend Hyman dating? That'd be a headline for the century. Aretha Evans settles down!" Aretha laughs "He and I are dating and quite serious. Is this about your Dad?" Summer nods, as Aretha tells Summer "I already know. Write the expose. Put my name on the title." Outside Eric puts his phone in his pocket and hears her and asks "Will this man hurt you Aretha?" Aretha quips "I've dealt with Russell before. He knows better. Were you spying?" Eric goes "Tell you tonight." Aretha goes "Ooo the suspense." Eric leaves, as Aretha tells Summer "Something is going on, and we can make a difference." Suddenly the TV grabs their attention as Berry DuBois is on and she goes "My Mother is dead, and Willie Evans and her family will dearly pay. I'll make damn sure of that and more! The interviewer asks "How?" Berry laughs "Oh my new helper will take care of that." Aretha looks at Summer, both silent.

     At Jazz, Ava greets Faith and Haley with a hug, and tells Haley "This means so much to Bree. She's going to be an awesome Mommy." Faith asks her Mother "Want a drink on the house? Ava asks "Now Allan said they were always on the house?" Allan walks out and hugs Ava as he laughs "For you and a few others we know." Faith hands her Mother a drink, and they all pour shots as Ava tells them "I am in trouble. Jack is with Rachel." Faith goes "Ok now, fill me in. You told me you went and paid her a visit. Sounded like you and Bridget." Ava looks at Allan, and says "He could tell you some stories. Like saying her baby was his when she got pregnant the second time. Drugging Xavier and getting knocked up to abort it and blame me! She also hurt Jack yet, they are together again and Brock gets hurt." Haley tells them "Brock is a gentle soul." Faith says "Reminds me of Leigh." Ava says "He has his Dad too. A perfect mix of them. Sully is her Father in a female body." Meanwhile Ava gets a text and says "Speaking of Sully, I got to go! She passed out!" Ava leaves as Allan texts his Mother. At Beth and Tenny's Penthouse, Tenny eats some gummies and sends texts to Beth to no answer, and talks to Leigh, as there's a knock at the door. Tenny answers as Alyssa and Tenny hug, and Alyssa asks "Want company? I'm so lonely." Tenny tells her "Sure sweetie. Want some gummies and we'll watch the soaps. Sully passed out. We might go down if you want." Alyssa asks "Did Aunt Beth take your wheels?" Tenny snarls "Old bitch.." Alyssa asks "Well?" Tenny says "Let's ride. Can I.." Alyssa laughs "No you can't. Enjoy being chauffeured." Tenny sighs "Whatever." They head to City Hospital.

    At Landon-Hale, Clint returns, and stands in the boardroom with Thorpe and Luke, as Logan stands inside with them and tells them "I can greatly help you and merge my hotels into the picture. I am not my wino Uncle and Son of Wade Isaac Hale, who ran HaleCorp, which Ava sold to her family. We can beat Jackson Inc." Cole walks inside, and adds "He'd be a great addition." Thorpe looks at his Brother, and Son, as Luke tells them "Logan has a strong record." Clint adds "Ruthless too. We need that. Jared was all talk." Thorpe tells Logan "Welcome to your family company." Across the street at Jackson Inc, Wade walks around his new office, as Jack and Rachel shows Wade around, and Wade tells them "I think we can kick Landon-Hale's ass. I looked at the information Ava gave me and we can get creative." Jack says "With Uncle Xavier back in the office, Damn right." Bree appears and goes "Wade?" Wade's eyes fill with tears and runs to Bree but receives a slap across the face, and yells "Bastard!" and runs away in tears, as Wade takes a deep breath, as Jack supports him, and Rachel hugs him, and goes "She doesn't understand what happened." Wade goes "It was expected and well, deserved." At City Hospital, Dan sits in his office, as his Wife, Angela Gore Watson. a nurse at the hospital, asks him "Can I go home early today? I'm really hurting after that fall." Dan sits back and laughs "A good wife will obey her Husband nurse. Angela goes "We live in Adam's Landing, and Mama's best friend is the only reason you and I got.." Dan slaps his Wife, and snarls hatefully "Shut up and understand it was all me. You did not do shit." Ginny walks past, headed to ER, and hears the fight and shivers in fear and concern with sadness overcoming her.

     At City Hospital, Ava walks in the waiting area, and hugs her Brother, as Brock stands next to Gracie and Leigh, as she hold her her twins tightly with each arm around them. Henry holds Ruthie tightly, as Ava asks Xavier "Did Desi hurt Sully?" Xavier says "Ruthie mentioned she's been not herself lately. Like sick, not what we've endured with Winston." Leigh tells them "I looked on my phone earlier and looked this up, my gut told me to. Let's keep this from Ruthie until Beth can give an answer." Xavier and Ava look, and Ava says with tears "Poor baby, and because of that damn bitch Angelica! I am so glad she is dead!" Xavier goes "Yes the world sighs a breath of relief." Meanwhile Brock, Ruthie, Henry, and Gracie chat, as Gracie tells them "Dad has ignored me but did hold Davey and play with him." Ruthie quips "I guess that's a good sign." Ruthie meanwhile tells everyone "My prince has returned." Henry tells Ruthie "Oh we have so much to catch up on." In the ER, Steve, Ginny, and Sassy takes Sully to a private room, as Beth heads into the waiting area. Tenny and Alyssa arrives, as Tenny hugs everyone except Gracie, as all ask Alyssa "How you holding up?" Alyssa takes a deep breath, and goes "Tenny's two blunts and those gummies on the way helps as a distraction. Everyone for a moment laugh, as Tenny walks over and holds onto Xavier, and says "You are too busy for me you know." Xavier says "Mamaw I got so much going on you know preserving our family names." Tenny smiles and closes her eyes, as she goes "And you have made your Grandpa J.D. and B.R. and Ruth proud too. You have me for sure." Beth walks out and says "I am just getting to the point, Sully's heart is rejecting." Ruthie asks her Great Grandmother "And where do we go now?" Xavier holds his Wife, as Tenny holds Ava, as Brock and Gracie holds each other as Beth says "Either she finds a new heart, or she will not be her much longer." with tears rolling down her face, running into Tenny's arms, as Tenny holds her Daughter in her arms, as everyone consoles each other.

      

      

No comments:

Post a Comment