Monday, March 25, 2024

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 352. Afffairs Of The Heart

       Afternoon has descended upon Adam's Landing, and at Hell Hill, Leigh walks inside, as Sayyid walks out of the study, and Leigh greets him with a hug, and tells him with empathy "I'm sorry about Eve." Sayyid sighs "Wasn't meant to be, but my Grandson is with me now and is a Ross. Does my old cold heart well. Makes it a little warm." Cain, Jason, and Jake walk out holding AK-47s, and Leigh asks "Uh, what is this?" Cain tells his Grandmother "Grandpa is going to let us join his team." Leigh sighs with disgust, and says "I am sure Summer and Sully will be upset, and I cannot believe X would do this." Sayyid assures Leigh "Xavier's not making them his 'helpers'." Leigh asks "And just where is my Husband?" At Country's Cottage, Country and Daisy lay in his bed, as they discuss Ty, and Daisy tells Country "I think Xavier killed my Son's career and maybe destroyed his life." Country tells her "Ty is a bastard Daisy. And X isn't a media person. I think X is right about Storm doing it. Storm has a vendetta." The door opens, as Xavier shakes his head, and asks Country "So this has been your hiding spot? In bed with this whore who sold Dollar Time, promised to Sully, to Jared!" Country tells his best friend "Xavier, now Daisy and I have a past that the fire is still there. I love her!" Xavier yells "I need you!" Daisy yells "Xavier, I can give him more than this rinky dink cottage," Xavier snaps '"Only thing you give is STDs."  Country walks Xavier to the door, and says "Look, I got you X. And I'm about to fix this." Xavier walks out , and says "Now to see Clint and his family. They want war, damnit they got it.      Back in the cottage, Country yells angrily at Daisy "DON"T EVER DISRESPECT THAT MAN AGAIN OR I WILL TAKE YOUR DAMN MONEY AND SEND YOUR ASS TO THE POOR HOUSE, OR LANA"S GUEST ROOM!" Daisy cries, and runs out, as Country fumes with anger and says "Xavier is right. X is always right,"

      At Jazz, Allan works the bar, as Tenny walks inside with Beth, and Allan tells his Mother and Sister "Warning. Ty is here with Cole, Logan, and Callie, and a new girl." Beth turns around, as Tenny tells her Son "I want to put a bullet or two in Ty's forehead." Beth adds "I think quite a few would like to do that." At Ty's table, Logan tells everyone, holding Callie's hand "We are going to elope tonight and then go after Davey!" Callie laughs "Nice try Logan." Ty tells them "Alyssa is going to regret hurting my livelihood. Cole tells him "Ty, I think Smallwood did that." Beth meanwhile listens, as does Tenny, as Allan tells them "Faith and Haley went to a doctor out west, when they return, Bree will be all set." Beth tells them "Logan won't get Davey. Oh hell no he won't." Allan tells his Sister, as Tenny reaches into her purse for her pistol "Just eavesdrop Big Sis. You will... Mama!" Tenny aims her pistol at Ty, and says "A two for..." Beth snaps "Turn on the safety and put that in the purse!" Tenny goes "You know how to ruin a fun time Beth." Beth tells her Brother "I think I'm going to leave before I lose my temper."Tenny says "I'm going to play with fireworks." Beth yells "Come on Mama." Allan hugs them, as they leave, and Ty mocks them loudly, saying "Look at them old women. Time for the old folks home I'd say." Beth and Tenny turn around, with anger in their eyes in silence until Beth smirks "Oh before we go." and both of them slap Ty and Logan across the face, and Beth whispers "Don't mess with me." Beth and Tenny leave, as everyone looks at an embarrassed Ty, and snaps "I hate Alyssa's family. They will pay for my marriage." Cole motions for the tab, as Logan tells Callie "Dad's at the bitch's house, and fine." Callie tells Logan "Ava loves him. She'll look out for him." Logan tells them "I'm done went over to that old woman's mansion to see Dad and warn her ass not to mess with Logan Walsh!" Logan leaves, as Cole tells his Sister "You go back home, I'll follow him." 

      At Whispering Hills, Ava has left, and Wade is alone as he scrolls on his laptop, and there's a knock at the door. Wade gets up and answers, as Xavier stands on the other side, and they embrace in a hug, as Xavier tells Wade "Welcome back. And welcome to Jackson Inc." Wade tells him "I know Logan is working with the enemy, and I also found out he's trying to compete with Jim's and Foodstar." Xavier nods, and adds "I heard that too from Jared. Lucky him Country wasn't with me or Sayyid." Wade rolls his eyes thinking of Sayyid and tells Xavier "I'm ready to go out into the world but Mom thinks it's best I hide a few more days, I mean.." Xavier goes "Ava thinks of you like a Son, and thank you for being here and looking out for my last Sister." Wade asks "What about.." Xavier laughs "Screw Jamie. See what else you can dig up and keep me updated." Xavier leaves as Wade gets a phone call, and they tell him "We' are waiting." Meanwhile at Santiago Manor, Storm has arrived as Damian greets him and says Escobar wants to talk to us in his study." Both head to the study, as Desi arrives and runs past them with happiness. They walk into his study, Escobar stands up and walks back and forth behind his desk, and says "So we now own Class. DL Inc owns Class. Now we agreed on Santiago-Hale for our company name." Escobar turns to Storm, and motions Damian as Storm tells both of them "Something more important has come up. We meet later.." Damian and Storm leaves, as Escobar motions to close the doors to the study, and tells his Wife "Have you forgotten already that I, and I mean me helped your  whiny, pathetic, narcissistic ass and you are pushing it with me and my family." Desi reminds Escobar "I will do as I please, now off to try and mend fences." Escobar asks with disgust "Rachel again?" Desi tells her Husband "I want to know my Grandson." Escobar laughs, and goes "I know his future already," Desi storms out, as Escobar waits before making a phone call.

     Meanwhile at Sully's Mansion, Sully walks inside and yells "How in the hell did you..." Jared tells his Ex-Wife "I still have a key for my house. Yeah, mine." Sully asks "Jared are you drunk because I changed locks." Cain sneaks in and runs quietly upstairs, as Jared goes "Cain was here putting something up Grandpa X gave him likely to off me. Your Dad is such a piece of shit, he should die instead of folks like Angelica,, Winston... Sully slaps Jared fiercely across the face and quietly, with anger says "Get out of here. You are wasting my time. Oh stop talking about my Daddy!" Jared slurs loudly "Xavier deserves to die." Jared pulls a pistol out and goes "He gave this to me when he considered me family. I'll use this.." Cain meantime walks in and yells "What's going on here? Dad, put up the gun," Jared puts up the gun, and turns to his Son, and rushes at him as a brawl breaks up and Sully yells at her Son "Cain! Oh God!" Jared punches Cain in the face, as Cain holds his own and pulls a knife from his pocket and gently rubs it across his Dad's stomach, as Jared is startled and lets his hand off of Cain's throat and Cain coldly tells him "Leave my Mom's house or you'll be the dead man you bastard. You piece of shit. And you best walk on the line or I'll tell Grandpa of this, he will not respond as well as me." Jared yells at his Son "Screw you Cain! Screw Ruthie, all of you!" Jared storms out, as Ruthie walks inside with rage in her eyes, as she tells her Mother "Check your laptop. I am sorry for going public on the stock trade." Cain looks at them with concern, as Sully gasps "We lost Class? To who though?" Ruthie says "DL. DL could be..." Sully asks Cain, as Ruthie turns to her Brother "So wanna help Mommy and prove to her that Cain can work alongside his Uncle Country?" Cain goes "Mom, I'm not a baby." Sully says "Well you're mine, and you can help us figure this out." Ruthie goes "Grandpa." Sully nods in agreement, as she tells them "Let's go for a walk kids." Sully, Ruthie, and Cain heads down to Hell Hill, which sits below Sully's Mansion, up on top of a hill.

     At Hell Hill, Leigh sits alone in Xavier's study, as she fumes looking at the news on her tablet and looks around and boldly says "In your dreams bitch. DL, Desi Lane. And next you'll be after my X. Not on my watch." Leigh walks over to a cabinet, and opens and gets a small gun, and puts it in her pocket. Xavier meanwhile returns, and Leigh walks out, and tells her Husband "Ruthie needs a lecture on business my love.." Xavier tells his Wife "We will help her. I decided to wait before confronting the Landons. I already hurt Thorpe's race team and Ty, Clint is next." Leigh reminds him "But Callie has a crush on Brock." Xavier goes "Too bad." Sully, Ruthie, and Cain walks inside, as Xavier tells his Granddaughter "Let's head to the study." Leigh tells Sully "Let you and me talk about X." Xavier rolls his eyes as Xavier also motions for Cain." They head into the study, and Xavier closes the door, and tells his Grandchildren "I have Desi covered, but the two of you are Hales. She's married to your Grandmother's Brother and the two of you should watch your step." Cain laughs "They don't scare me." Ruthie goes "Cain, Angelica and her family are crazy. Is Samantha enough to prove that, or that candle I got that meant to kill me?" In the dining room, Sully and Leigh talk, as Cain tells them "All I want is to help Grandpa and do what Uncle Country does." Sully warns her Son "I don't want you to, but if you do you answer to me. Grandpa will too." Leigh asks her Daughter "So did this deal Desi pulled push you into that dark side again?" Sully shrugs "Mom, I shall see." They talk, as Cain gets a phone call, and in Xavier's study, Xavier pulls out a gun, and hands it to his Granddaughter, and hugs her and whispers "For Desi."

       At The Sunset Club, Damian sits at the bar, as Storm arrives and says "Meeting. So that was a waste." Damian tells Storm "Escobar told me when we met outside briefly someone will be meeting us," Storm asks "Who is it?" Damian tells him "Diego is with this person." Storm rolls his eyes. At Rachel's Loft, Desi motions for a janitor and says "I'm Rachel's assistant and seem she forgot to give me a key." The janitor gladly unlocks Rachel's Loft, and Desi hands him a wad of cash, and walks inside, where she goes "She always was messy. Let's see what she's been up to." Desi walks around and snoops her Daughter's apartment. On the road, close to the lofts, Rachel is on the phone with Jack, who's at Jackson Inc, At Jackson Inc, Jack tells Rachel "That's wonderful news. See you tonight baby. Love you." Rachel goes "Love you more.", and hangs up. Brock stands at the door, and asks "Rachel?" Jack tells his Cousin "You need to face facts Brock. Rachel and I have history, and now we can have what we've always wanted. You are a kid. And you need to find someone your own age," Brock goes "But you broke Rachel and me up and earlier in the boardroom...." Brock punches Jack, and Jack punches Brock as a brawl breaks out in Jack's office until Ava arrives and yells "What in the hell is this?"  Jack and Brock stop, as Ava awaits and Jack tells his Mother "Brock and I were discussing business." Ava asks "Jack are you really seeing Rachel again?" Brock tells his Aunt "Yes! He broke us up. Like when Jamie broke you and Russell..." Ava goes  "Brock that's enough." Ava turns to her Son and says "I am truly, at a loss of words. How could you do this?" Jack yells "I didn't do a thing. Rachel and I are meant to be Mom!" Ava slaps Jack, and tells Brock "Go back home, and same for you Jack." Brock and Jack leave, as Ava follows and heads to Jackson Media, where she walks into Rachel's office, and writes a note, and leaves a cigarette lighter.

        At Beth and Tenny's Penthouse, Beth and Tenny walks inside with Faith and Haley, who beams of joy as Beth tells them "Bree is on her way, but Summer has to stay home." Tenny snarls "I hate those whores." Everyone goes "Oh shut up Tenny!" Beth warns her Mother "Ava's coming too, so you should behave when your other child you adopted arrives." Tenny laughs "I love Ava." Faith tells her Aunt "Everything is ready now for Haley to be Bree's surrogate." Haley adds "And Bree told me she would allow me to be in its life. Also willed the baby to me in case something happens. Beth tells her Grand-Niece "Bree is a sweet girl who is a lot like Ruth, though she was biologically related to us.." Beth turns to her Mother, and says "And is Ciarra's Granddaughter." Tenny lights a blunt and goes "I never will accept Jamie's rejects, and Ciarra's line is dead Beth, to me." Faith asks her Grandmother "Allison is sweet, and you hate her too." Tenny coldly says "She stayed with that trash and is an idiot. Screw her." Bree arrives, and everything begins to go underway. At Hell Hill, Xavier and Leigh are in the living room, as Xavier tells his Wife "What about I tend to you instead of the Landon boys. I'd prefer that." Xavier playfully flirts with Leigh as she says "Sounds good to me." They head upstairs into their bedroom, where they take off each other's clothes and make love. At Sully's mansion, Sully and Cain are in the living room, as Sully hangs up the phone with Gracie, and says in a disappointed tone "She is wasting her life with that piece of shit. Ruthie and I might have to chat, like we are about to do." At Santiago Manor, Desi returns, as she screams with horror "You're alive!" The person screams back "So are you!" Escobar walks inside and says "Early flight". Desi asks "What in the hell is she doing here Escobar?" The person says "Time to collect."

      At Whispering Hills, Ava walks inside, as Wade greets her and Ava asks him "Did you know about Rachel and Jack?" Wade goes "No I didn't. Wasn't she with Brock?" Ava sighs "Whores never change their spots." At Beth and Tenny's Penthouse, everything is ready for the get-together as Faith, Haley, and Bree  socialize and grow close, as Beth gets a text, and tells her Mother "I'll cancel on my way to the hospital." Tenny asks her Daughter "Something wrong at the hospital?" Beth snarls "The new doctor strikes again!" Back at Whispering Hills, Ava tells Wade "I have somewhere to go. Damn I'm getting forgetful." Ava storms out in a rage, as Wade is curious. Back at Jackson Inc, Rachel walks into Jack's office, as she asks him "What happened?" Jack tells Rachel "Brock and I went at it. He's not over you Rachel, and Mom knows and well..." Rachel gasps with disappointment "She still..." Jack asks "Hate you? Yes she hates you Rachel. But we are meant to be." Henry walks in as Rachel and Brock are locked in a kiss, and Rachel introduces her Son to Jack, and he smiles, as Rachel tells Jack "Life is perfect now." Ava's on the road, as she says to herself "Well whore you didn't learn the first time. But now, you will."







 


No comments:

Post a Comment