Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 353. Twisted Intentions

       Afternoon turns to evening, and at Paul and Summer's Home, Summer paces the living room. Jake and Jason tells their Mother "Uncle X is giving us a chance to learn life lessons, and Mr. Sayyid is a real OG." Summer yells at her Sons "I do not want either of you having no part in Xavier's merry band of thugs, Cain can do what he wants. Jake you are a war veteran!" Jake boldly says "Yes Mom. I'm perfect. Uncle Xavier even said so." Jason adds "Xavier doesn't think I'm ready," Summer tells them, getting a text "Paul's on his way home and dinner is almost ready," They head to the kitchen," At Sully's Mansion, Sully and Cain chat and Cain tells his Mother "You know my past, it won't get better. I want to be a fighter, Why not help Grandpa, Sayyid, and Uncle Country out?" Sully yells "Damnit you are my Son! And you can do a hell of a lot better!" Cain heads to his room angrily, as Sully is silent and gets a text. At City Hospital, Ginny stands at the nurses station, as she prepares to leave as a new doctor stands next to her and says "Won't be long I'll be your boss. I know how to move up without family ties," Ginny tells the other doctor "Just finish up so I can leave," The doctor put their hand on Ginny's shoulder, making her uncomfortable, as she quickly moves back, as Beth shows up and Ginny runs to her Grand-Aunt, as Beth asks "What just happened?' The doctor says "Ginny is skittish." Beth boldly says "You and I are about to see Dr. March about this Dr. Watson." Beth and the doctor, Dr, Dan Watson head to the new Chief of Staff's office. Inside, Sassy tells Dr. Steve March "Here are those forms you wanted." Steve goes "Thank you. Like the new office?" Sassy laughs "Never thought I'd get a huge office and be head director of nursing here." Steve says "Terrance and Beth was working on it and I just.." Sassy and Steve hug, and Sassy leaves, as Beth rushes in with Dan and says "We need to talk about this son of a bitch."

     At Ruthie's Penthouse, Gracie plays with her phone, as Ruthie storms inside and says "This looks like a warzone Gracie." Gracie tells her Niece "My meds make me lazy." Gracie tells her Aunt "It looks like you let Davey take over. Lots of that going on." Gracie tells her "I heard a new company's arrived in town." Ruthie goes "If their name is DL, then war is declared." Gracie grows quiet, as Storm arrives and eyes Ruthie as he kisses his Wife, and whispers in her ear "Miss me? No sight of your Daddy?" Gracie answers "I did miss you today, so did Davey. And no sight of Dad or Mom. Gran now I did see her and that was a mistake. Storm gets a text, and tells his Wife "I need to talk to Ruthie outside, and go visit my partner." Storm and Ruthie walks out. They stop in the hallway, and Ruthie pulls the door and they embrace in a kiss, as Storm tells her "I'll text you when I'm finished." Ruthie tells him with stars in her eyes "Sounds good you bad boy." Ruthie walks inside, as she tells Gracie "He's meeting with his friend. Possible job, but he did not say who." Gracie tells her "Daddy's been quiet, eerily quiet." Ruthie tells her Aunt, as Gracie picks up Davey "We have our hands full, so the two of you staying out of Grandpa's way saves you," At Hell Hill, in Xavier and Leigh's bedroom, Xavier feeds his Wife chocolates, as they lay next to each other in bed, and Xavier and Leigh kisses each other on the forehead with stars in their eyes.

      At Clint's Estate, Clint and Thorpe are in Clint's den, as they both drink and make toasts. Thorpe tells his Brother "We're catching Jackson Inc. Now we got Save-Way, Dollar Time. Too bad that other company bought up the stock to Class. Whoever did I'd shake their hand." Clint warns him "Thorpe, we need to watch Hale. His behavior as of late makes me think Landon Brothers might be a future name." Thorpe goes with excitement "Let's do it. You and the kids have proven yourselves. Let's challenge Jared, and get him out." Clint reminds him "Big Brother he did help us.." Thorpe quips "Shit, he's disposable. Call him and tell him to meet us at Chantel's." Clint calls Jared, Jared, in his loft in a drunken state says "Yeah?" Clint tells him "Let's party. Chantel's. See you there," Jared hangs up, and drops his phone and goes to sleep. Thorpe asks "Well Clint?" Clint tells him "I'll give you a thousand dollars if he shows." Thorpe tells Clint "Time to ax the drunk." They head out. At Jazz, Cole walks inside and Russell and Lana awaits, and Lana tells her Son "Figured you should get to know Russell since we got married so quickly. Swept me off my feet," Cole goes "Normal for you Mom." Russell tells Cole "I am not trying to replace your Dad." Cole answers "That's a damn fact." Lana asks her Son "What's with your pissy mood?" Cole tells his Mother "You said the same about Uncle Thorpe too, twice. Dad a few times." Russell tells Cole "Do not refer to your Mom as whore. I've been married twice.." Cole asks "And engaged briefly to Desi.." Russell shakes his head and mumbles "That's off limits of discussion", Cole tells his Mother "If he makes you happy, good. I got work to do." Cole walks out, as Lana asks Russell "Afterwards can I take you to fireworks?" Russell asks "Where will they be?" Lana strokes her Husband's face and says "Anywhere you want them." They kiss and head out.

      At Santiago Manor, Desi sits in the living room, in fear as her Husband says "Nobody knows and it stays that way or else your Daughter, Grandson, Sister, family are killed violently. I will personally record each one for you to watch and enjoy." Desi tells Escobar "My lips are sealed." Escobar whispers in his Wife's ear "And I mean it, We will collect from you too Desi." At Rachel's Loft, Henry walks his Mother to the door, as they embrace in a hug and both cry, as Rachel tells her Son "I enjoyed today. Tomorrow we'll visit some more. We got so much to pick up on my little angel. Love you." Henry hugs Rachel, and in tears says "Love you too Mama.", as he leaves, and Rachel walks in and gasps "Ava! I noticed my door was open..." Ava quips "Likely you forgot to lock it thinking of sex with my Son." Rachel snaps "Do not start with me about Jack. We are older, and we are the endgame. Sam is gone, and now your Son has me. I also love J.J. like mine.." Ava tells her "Let me set something straight. You are a whore Rachel. You are out for one person, you. You just broke Brock's heart to get with my Son? Then they lose a close bond over you. I will not allow it." Rachel yells at Ava "Get out of my house, and accept it! Jack belongs to me." Ava coldly says "Over your dead body bitch." and walks out and says "I still have my lighter." Rachel looks around, as she shakes her head with disgust and anger as she takes a deep breath and says "Damn me!" Ava stands outside and looks in her purse, with a smile and sends Jack a text.

     At Hell Hill, Xavier and Leigh has gotten out of bed, as Beth visits her Son and Daughter In Law. Xavier assures her "Mother, I have Desi under control. You gotta keep an eye on Grandma," Beth laughs "That Son, is the hardest job. Owning a hospital is another one with that new doctor, Dan Watson, married to Addie's Daughter. Leigh tells her Mother In Law "Go talk to Addie about it and see what she thinks. The two of you are close friends after all." Xavier says "More like Sisters.'" Beth pulls out her phone to call Addie, who answers. Beth says "On my way" and hangs up. Beth hugs her Son and Daughter In Law, and says "Thank you both for that wisdom." Beth leaves, as Xavier calls Gracie, to no answer, and Leigh looks at her Husband. Xavier turns to his Wife, and says "I got a way to make her let me see my Grandson. Cut her from the will. Kill her trust, and Davey's... Leigh yells "That is harsh! How could you hurt our Grandson because Gracie married Storm?" Xavier walks out, and says to his Wife "See you in bed my love." Leigh is quiet as a few scenarios play in her head. At Beth and Tenny's Penthouse, Tenny is alone, and eats a few gummies and lights a blunt as there's a knock at the door, and Tenny yells "Ruthie!" Tenny cracks the door, as Ruthie asks "Where's Gram? I thought she was helping Faith and Haley." Tenny quips "Well things changed, but it's ok. I'm on cloud nine when that old lady walks in the door. Now to you." Ruthie asks her Great-Great Grandmother "Gran have you eaten too many gummies?" Tenny goes "I don't trust Storm, and don't trust you. You have a whoring tendency." Ruthie's taken aback, as she goes "Gran are you now psychic. Oh wait a minute.." Tenny quips "Everything I have seen or felt was true, and Storm's eyes are on you, and you are.." Ruthie looks at her watch. and Tenny asks "Going to a hotel so Gracie won't know?" Ruthie yells "Gran it's already been a bad day. I'm going to the office." Tenny slaps Ruthie and says "You are lying. Get out and let me enjoy my high. I'm not telling." Ruthie storms out as Tenny goes "Whore." 

      At The Sunset Club, Country and Daisy walks into their suite, as Country ignores his Daughter's calls and tells Daisy "Now to discuss our future." Daisy asks him "Want to run off to Vegas and do it?" Country tells her "Baby we'll call my pal down at The Inn. He's a preacher for the right price." Daisy kisses him passionately and says "Let's complete our lives. To hell with whoever is against our love story." Country kisses Daisy, as they take off each other's clothes and begin to make love. At Paul and Summer's Home, Jake and Jason are upstairs, and Paul has called it a night, as Bree tells her Sister "I'm finally going to be a Mom! Aunt Beth is going to help as is Faith. Aunt Ava said she would, be was a no call no show at the get-together." Summer quips "It could be anything with her." Bree looks at her phone and says "I am tempted to see Dad. Xavier went to his cottage earlier and that whore was there." Summer goes "Country and Daisy have been together since she came back to town." Bree tells her Sister "And I know her and Lana's background too. She is trying to get my Dad and I will not stand for it. I mean Dad isn't perfect, and Mom did take his virginity to have me, but still.." Summer tells her Sister "Read this." Bree looks and goes "Hell no. No Summer.." Summer sighs "Paul said some shady things are up at the ALPD." Bree is quiet, as they hug, and Bree leaves as Summer calls it a night. Upstairs, Jake stands in his Brother's bedroom, and Jason goes "Paul needs us." Jake tells him "Tomorrow we'll make our choice." Jake heads to his room, as they call it a night.

     As nighttime arrives, Ginny walks into The Nursey at Frank's former farm now where Alyssa lives. Alyssa sits with tears in her eyes, as Ginny tells her Aunt "I know the feeling. Mom and Dad now lives at Southpoint Beach running FJR, but Dad said this place has too many memories. I am set since selling their mansion." Alyssa tells her Niece "Uncle Floyd decided to stay in Texas. I am alone. I miss my family Ginny." with tears flowing in her eyes, as Ginny begins to cry as they console each other, and Ginny says "Let's go inside and try to rest now Alyssa. We have each other now Sissy." Alyssa briefly smiles as they walk into the house, with Alyssa's head on Ginny's shoulder. At Whispering Hills, Ava walks inside, and Wade asks "Did you find where you were going?" Ava nods, and tells Wade "Tomorrow we'll work on your new life. Now think of where you want to work at Jackson Inc. Love you." Ava kisses Wade, as Wade says "Love you too, Mom." Ava stands at the stairs and looks at Winston's Grandson and smiles and goes "You look like him. Nighty night." Wade feels warm and loved as he heads to his room for the night.

     At Rachel's Loft, Jack walks in as he and Rachel takes off each other's clothes, and they begin to have sex. At The Mathis Compound, given to Sayyid in the divorce, Henry and Sayyid are in the living room, as Sayyid polishes his guns and briefcase and asks his Grandson "So all went well with Rachel?" Henry tells him "I am so full of anger at Eve and Dad over all of this." Sayyid laughs "That plastic surgery was her karma. And River is a Mama's boy anyway. But you, my grandson are a warrior like me, and you have a great future in your sights as one day you will fill my shoes." Henry tells him with a smile "Where do we start?" Sayyid tells his Grandson "We will meet Xavier and he'll tell us. Since you are a rookie and it's who I think, this should be simple." At Ruthie's Apartment, Gracie stands over Davey's crib and feeds her Son as she texts her Husband to no answer. Meanwhile at The Holiday Hotel, Storm greets Ruthie, as she is cautious and warns him "Gran knows." Storm quips "That old bitch is senile. Who will believe her?" At Beth and Tenny's Penthouse, Beth returns, as Tenny has passed out and calls it a night. At Hell Hill, Brock walks inside, as Xavier walks out of his study, and Brock tells his Father "Is it alright if I stay here?" Xavier asks "Is this about Rachel and Jack?" Brock asks "How do I deal with it Dad?" Xavier hugs him and goes "How you feel Son. You are my Son, so remember that fire and get some rest." Brock heads upstairs, as Xavier says quietly "Desi, Clint, Storm. X is coming." Xavier heads up as he calls it a night. 

     

       

 

       

     

No comments:

Post a Comment