Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 354. Another Door Opens, Another Closes

      It's the next day, and at The Mathis Compound, Sayyid, Henry, and Rachel have breakfast, as Rachel sighs "Sorry I am horrible, but made up with it with Buddy's. Hope it's ok for you Mr. Ross." Sayyid laughs "Call me Sayyid, and yeah, Buddy's is one of my favorite places. I knew him very well. Sold the chain and bought an island." Henry asks his Mom "So what do we need to discuss?" Rachel tells her Son "My Mom I noticed is having me tracked. She's been in my loft as well." Sayyid assures Rachel "I will protect you, as will Henry. We are all family now Rachel Lane." Rachel smiles, with tears in her eyes, as she says "Thank you Sayyid for letting me know my baby." Sayyid tells her, as he holds her as does Henry as she cries "I never agreed, and when Eve got with that pop star Corey Brewer,  I decided to do what was right, and Henry followed me. You have a great young man for a Son." Rachel turns to Henry, and goes with happiness in her emotions "I sure do" Sayyid yells "Now let's eat!" At Santiago Manor, Escobar sits on the back porch, as Desi joins him and says "I've waited for this day." Escobar warns her "Do not blow it or you are in trouble." Desi assures her Husband with a kiss he rejects "I won't." Escobar tells his Wife "How about go on down there?" Desi says "Great idea." and leaves, as Escobar makes a phone call and says "It's all in action now."

      At Jackson Inc, Xavier sits in his office, as Javon tells Xavier "I am giving you a heads up. Mom does a great job as DA." Xavier agrees, and says "I spoke to Monica already and called the new Governor." Javon I have no answer." Jack walks inside, and Xavier warns his Nephew "I heard about you and Brock. I expect the two of you to act like professionals, and I'm moved Brock upstairs, and left Jackson Media to Rachel to prevent tension. Enough of that already." Jack asks "So I suspect Sully's helping Ruthie with DL." Xavier goes "I think we can figure that one out." Also it's time to go after Landon. Jared's no concern at this point." All agree, as Jack and Javon heads to their offices, and Xavier makes a phone call, and coldly says "Just wanted to finish our talk Governor. You do that, and there will be another election and you will be in Lexington if you try it. The Governor responds over phone "I do not answer to the almighty X.", and hangs up. At Ruthie's Penthouse, Storm and Gracie cuddle, as there's a knock at the door. Storm answers as Leigh walks in and tells them "This looks like a mess." Gracie asks her Mother "So any luck with Dad?" Storm yells "He will disown you and Davey as long as I'm married to you." Leigh ignores Storm and says "Here is some money of mine I got separated from X. Some things he best not know." Gracie hugs her Mother, as Leigh adds "If you allow him to be in Davey's life, that would help your case." Gracie answers "Dad has to accept Storm." Leigh gets up, as she looks at her Grandson sleeping, and says "X will never do that sadly." Leigh heads to the door. Gracie turns to her Husband, sending Ruthie a text as she asks "Who are you texting?" Storm answers "The boss. Time to meet him." They kiss, and Storm leaves, as Gracie is silent.

       At Coffeeteria, Ruthie stands at the counter as Cole approaches her and says "My Dad and Uncle Thorpe are about to take your Dad out of the company." Ruthie tells Cole "I have to run now, I don't think of the son of a bitch." Over at a table Logan sits as Callie walks over and says "I am interested in someone else now." Logan gasps "I return to you and this is what I get?" Brock walks over, and says "Welcome back you self-centered bastard. Stay away from Callie." Logan warns Brock "Landon-Hale is kicking your ass Brock. Your Dad will never repair Sully's damage," Brock warns Logan "Don't start any shit..." Callie breaks them up, and tells Brock "Go to the office, and I'm going to mine." Brock and Callie walks out, as Logan is silent, and Cole walks over and goes "Some things don't change?" Logan nods, as they notice a girl, and Logan motions Cole, as Logan heads to the door, and Cole asks the girl "What's your name? Never seen you here." The person answers "Krissy Watson. And yours?" Cole says "Cole Landon, a high ranked executive at Landon-Hale. How about a date tonight?" Krissy responds "Yes I accept." Krissy leaves, as does Cole as Logan gives him a high five and they head to Landon-Hale. Meanwhile at Jared's Loft, Jared is awakened to knocks at his door as he answers to find Clint and Thorpe. Clint tells Jared "Now this is just damn sad. You have become a full-blown drunk." Thorpe agrees, looking at liquor bottles, and replies "No surprise your kids want nothing to do with you. And you got a shiner." Jared goes "Cain gave that to me." Clint tells Jared "We feel its best to buy you out. We'll retain Ruthie and Cain's trusts and leave the door open for them. Now we can change this with rehab today. Plane is waiting." Jared yells "Landon-Hale is mine!" Thorpe responds "Not unless you go to rehab." Jared takes a deep breath and looks around, and says "I do need help. Let's go." They head out as Jared enters rehab.

     At Santiago Manor, Damian stands in the living room, as he tells Escobar "Logan and Wade have returned. No sign of Wade, but Logan I figure is not worried." Escobar laughs in an evil tone "He should be. They shall pay with blood according to the umm, boss lady." Escobar asks Damian "So has Smallwood decided to join up with us?" Damian answers "No response, but think he'd help us out if needed." Escobar goes "If Ruthie Hale decides to defy my Wife, she will deeply regret it." At Sully's Mansion, Sully takes a deep breath and heads out. At Class, Ruthie and Marco are inside her office, as Marco gets a text from Leigh, and tells her "Leigh is coming too. Desi will NOT get this company!" Ruthie goes "Damn right. Grandpa bought this and gave it to my Mom! She's on her way. Did not sound like herself. Noticing that lately." Marco assures "Sully is the toughest woman I know besides Leigh. Sully is really the female X." Ruthie laughs. Desi walks in and goes "Nice to see the two of you so happy for me to kick your asses out of the door!" Ruthie gets up, and boldly and defiantly tells Desi "We are not going no damn where! This belongs to my Mama!" Desi yells "NO! This is mine and the deed to prove it." Ruthie walks over to her desk and lights a blunt and says "Show that to my Mama and Grandma when they arrive and then we'll fight this out. Have a seat you old bitch." Desi sits, as she snarks "Your family makes me so sick. Poor X and his offspring." Ruthie warns "I'm not the one for you to cry to now unless you want your ass beaten right now."

       At Beth and Tenny's Penthouse, Sayyid sits in the living room, as he catches up with his long time friends, and tells them "Henry's on his first tryout. Xavier told me he had some major business to attend to." Tenny asks Sayyid "So what is Henry doing? I know lately Country has been busy, and you and Eve," Sayyid goes "She really changed. I don't know her now." Sayyid tells them "I'm working for Xavier now watching Storm. Henry's doing it right now and Xavier wants Storm dead. But he's going to Class, Xavier wanted someone there." Beth sighs "That figures. It'd help Gracie get back in Xavier's good graces." Tenny adds "He's a dog in heat like Frank was, he's had Samantha, Gracie, Ruthie.." Beth goes  "Mama" Tenny tells her Daughter "Just wait. A horny man and two girls." All of them are quiet. At Chantel's, Gracie and Davey are out, as Logan sees Gracie, and asks "How is my Son?" Gracie angrily snaps at Logan "You disowned your Son so screw you, and stay away from us if you know what's best." Logan hears a man say "Time son, time," Logan turns his attention to his Father, as Gracie tells Wade "He's a wonderful little boy. Keeps me going. Too bad Logan lost out." Gracie motions for a check, as Logan warns Gracie "With Storm around, I'll get my Son. Dad will help me! He is a Hale!" Wade pulls his Son to a table and warns Logan "You blew it, and you need to check yourself before you get into trouble. People are watching us." Logan asks "Dad, who is it now?" Wade tells him as Logan gasps "But Dad.. didn't you.." Wade tells him "And now they want it the other way. We are number one." Logan is   quiet, as Wade adds "So watch your ass!"

       At Jackson Inc, Bree walks into Xavier's office, as he tells Bree "Shit's going down at Class. I think I might need to intervene. Henry is a rookie. Where the hell is your Daddy?" Bree tells her Uncle "Likely with that whore Daisy." Xavier boldly says "Time to test his loyalty too I guess." In Jack's office, Jack and Rachel chat, as Rachel asks Jack "So any ideas?" Jack tells her "Maybe elope?" Rachel kisses Jack and says "Perfect idea." Brock stands at the door, and says sadly "Wasn't for me you wouldn't know Henry. In Javon's Office, Monica sits at her Son's desk, and tells him "There's a new DA in charge at the ALPD. The Governor hand picked them. Paul is scared." Javon asks his Mother "And with your past with Russell..." Monica sighs "I am screwed." At the ALPD, new DA, Donny Carter stands in Paul's office, and snarks "One wrong move and your ass is gone Whitten. Your name carries nothing now." Donny walks out, as Paul goes "Something is going on." Paul texts his Father, and then sends a text to his Wife, and says "You and the boys, Falcon. Lunch." Back at Jackson Inc, Bree tells Xavier "Desi owns Class now so you will have to work dirty." Xavier laughs "Well I've done that before," Xavier makes a phone call to Adam's Landing Bank.

      At Class, Henry stands outside, unseen with his AK-47, as Sully and Leigh has arrived and Desi goes "Oh look, the whole gang except Xavier and Beth is here." Ruthie yells at Desi "This belongs to my Mama and you are not getting this!" Sully meantime feels weak, and Leigh asks her Daughter "Are you alright?" Sully answers "Yeah. I'm fine Mom." Desi sends a text. and pulls out a pistol and goes "Ok, I've been nice, but my sweet Escobar and I will straighten this out." The door opens, as Henry yells "Put down that pistol before I fill you with bullets!" Ruthie gasps with stars in her eyes, as everyone turns to Henry, and Desi drops the pistol and says "I'm your Grandma. Give me a hug." Henry aims at Desi, and yells "Screw you being my Granny. And you are a self centered bitch. Seeing you threaten innocent people and the girl I love. You deserve death!" Desi grows quiet, and Ruthie runs to Henry, as they embrace, and Sully passes out as Leigh looks at her Daughter and goes "Sully? Sully?". Desi watches on, as Ruthie calls 911, and warns Desi "My Mother better live." Desi tells Henry "So sad you are following the footsteps of thugs..." Henry picks up his AK-47, as Ruthie, and Leigh tell Sully "Stay with us.". as Henry warns Desi with anger rising in his voice "One more damn word and I'll spill your brains all over this room!"

       

No comments:

Post a Comment