Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 315. "The Reboot Part 3. Conclusion and The New Era

      Day turns into evening in Adam's Landing, and at The Sunset Club, Ava, Winston, Jack, and Samantha have dinner, as they discuss the visit to their new mansion in Bannister Hills. Ava congratulates her Son and Daughter In Law, as Winston is quiet and looks dazed. Jack holds his Wife's hand tightly under the table, as Samantha tightly holds on as well, as Winston asks "Who are we toasting? Is Chant dead?" Ava nods, and says "Yes Winston. Chant is dead. Now drink." Winston starts to laugh to himself, as Ava looks at Jack and Samantha and goes "I think J.J. will like the new place. We do." At Jazz, Allison sits at the bar, as Olivia arrives, and hugs her Daughter, and asks "Ally, where's your Dad?" Allison goes "He went to the airport with Aunt Beth to meet Gran and I'm sitting here..." Olivia asks "Marriage trouble with Cale? Have you found out anything new?" Allison shakes her head. At The Farm, Rashad walks back to his car, as inside, Frank and Erica has sex in his bedroom. Meanwhile the back door opens, and Alyssa walks inside, hearing noise, and motions to the other person "It'll be ok. Thank you. Just go home and we'll talk more." Cale turns around, as he asks "Why is Erica here?" Alyssa quips to her Brother "Whoring through the family Cale. Like a plague Dad is addicted to." Cale nods, and leaves, with doubt in his eyes.

    At Sully and Jared's Mansion, Sully and Jared arrive home, as Jared asks his Wife "Where's Ruthie? Teaching her your work ethic? Turning her into another warped mind in your deranged family?" Sully warns her Husband "I know all I need about your new partner in HaleCorp, and connected everything. Now has Daddy?" Jared asks with a smirk "He was showing a felon around the property today. Gave him free room and board. He's plotting Sully. He wants you to run Jackson Inc.." Sully warns her Husband "What happens at Jackson Inc does not concern you. Let me make that clear. Also let me make known that you and Clint Landon better not be making any deals because I will have Daddy helping me, among others." Sully walks upstairs, as Jared looks up and has a thought, and sends a text. 

   At Hell Hill, Xavier storms in, as Leigh yells "You are a bastard X! Calling a roadblock, then suddenly you appear.." Xavier tells his Wife "I was following you. I want to know where Brock is. I'm kicking his ass. Why were you helping him? He's disgracing the family!" Leigh yells "He's your namesake! My Son!" I also think he's in trouble.." Xavier walks to the study, and goes "He said he didn't need me. Let him figure his own way out of the shit. He's gonna learn. Believe me he will learn." Leigh rolls her eyes, as she gets a text from their Daughter, and Brock's twin, Gracie, leaving a smile on Leigh's face, and looks towards the study. In the study, Xavier sits down, as he turns on his computer, and reads intently, as he goes "He is playing a dangerous game. His ass will pay if this hurts anyone in this family. That's a promise." In LaFayette, Brock sits in a motel room in LaFayette playing a message from Rachel, as she says "I have to go back to Adam's Landing urgently. I will be in touch loverboy." Brock lays on the bed, and takes a deep breath of dread, with worry on his face.

    Meanwhile, at The Gossiper, Jamie sits at her desk, as another person stands over, as they go "Everything is in motion. The boss is on their way to town. I would suggest being cautious." Jamie asks "Are you threating me? I own DuBois Publishing and I have paid for my debts! Damnit I am free now to destroy Xavier, Beth, and my Daddy's prized possession and rebuild it into mine forever!" The person takes a deep breath, and sighs "Well remember the man that you got this from was murdered. Also you are not free yet or never. You knew." The person walks out, as Jamie takes a deep breath, and sighs with anger "Angelica is an old woman who has lost her power. Well she's about to lose it. To me." Jamie makes a phone call." At Bree's Mansion, Bree texts her Sister, and says "Night, and cut Mom off. I have and felt great." Bree looks at her "nieces", as Ginny and Alyssa sits in her living room, as they talk and Alyssa warns her Cousin she considers an Aunt, as does Ginny "I'm not watching Erica destroy my Dad and take all he's earned!

    Ava and Winston has returned to Whispering Hills, as Winston smiles "What a wonderful day!" Ava tells her Husband "It certainly was for our family." Winston goes "I never believed Chant would amount to anything, but here he is with a Wife..." Ava grows frustrated and yells "Damnit Chant is dead Winston! That was your adopted Son and Granddaughter!" Winston grows upset, and walks into his study, as Ava pours a drink, and says to herself "Damn you Wade!" At HaleCorp, Jared arrives, as Clint meets with him, and goes "So you like to work late too?" Jared goes "Anything to be away from my Wife, heiress to Jackson Inc." Clint advises "Don't let her get away. That could hurt us." Jared snaps "My private life and this is different! So watch your mouth Clint!" Clint tells Jared "Well Jared, we are taking this for ourselves. You and I both have something to prove." Clint's phone rings, and goes "Time to go meet up with a friend, and well." Clint leaves, as Jared looks around, and takes a deep breath, returning to his and Sully's Mansion for the night.

   Meanwhile at Sully and Jared's Mansion, Xavier sits on the back porch, as Sully and her Father talk, and Xavier boldly assures her Daughter "Jared and the new guy won't be a problem. And you are capable of running him into a homeless camp somewhere with all you know Princess." Sully sighs with sadness "He asked where Ruthie was tonight. I didn't answer him. He's not who I married." Xavier sighs "I think you have a problem to solve. I can help..." Sully reminds him "Daddy, I know how you work. And Jared Hale is married to your Daughter. I'm capable of handling his shit, and finishing it." Xavier smiles, as he says "Leigh has went to bed for the night, and she's pissed, but she'll get over it." Sully goes "Brock?" Xavier nods, and says "He's on his way home I last heard. He's being tracked. He's getting it when his ass does come home!" Sully gets a text, and says "Well Jared's almost back. We got a lot to plan." Xavier hugs his Daughter, and tells her "I love you Princess." Sully tells her Father "I love you too." Xavier leaves, as Sully calls Ruthie, as she gets a text saying "At Gram's." Sully takes a deep breath, and anger grows in her eyes as she prepares to call it a night, sleeping in a separate bed than her Husband.

    At The Evans Home, Rashad walks in, as Aretha greets her Son with a hug, and says "Mama went to bed for the night but told me." Rashad gets emotional, and goes "Mom, I miss who I was." Aretha goes "Baby boy, you still are. You had an injury and it left a lifetime mark you are doing well with. Working at the hospital and helping others similar.." Rashad is silent, as he tries not to cry, and goes "I need help I think." Aretha wraps her arms around her Son, and goes "Rashad, you just need reassurance you are ok. And you are." At The Farm, Erica is in the bathroom, as Frank prepares to pour them a drink before calling it a night as he finds a letter from Alyssa. Frank takes a deep breath, and looks towards the bathroom. At Bree's Mansion, Bree sits in the living room, as Alyssa's went to bed and Bree is silent, and says to herself "Uncle Frank, you are making a terrible mistake." Back at Cale and Allison's Mansion, Allison returns, as Cale and Ginny are in the living room, and goes "Grandma's back. A warning." Ginny tells her parents "I think enough is enough now. What's going on because I have had enough!" Ginny gets emotional, and heads to her room for the night, as Cale tells his Wife "See! Ginny can't handle this so I have my reason to tell Dad to find a new driver and leave FJR. For you my love." Allison eyes Cale, and slowly hugs him, and asks "Serious?" Cale, with anger in his eyes as he has a flashback before Allison kisses him, says "Yes." They head to their bedroom.

    At Beth and Tenny's Penthouse, Beth walks inside, as Ruthie sits on the couch and smokes a blunt, as Beth asks her Great-Granddaughter "Sully and Jared again?" Ruthie nods, as Beth goes "Roll two more." Tenny walks inside, as Allan and Olivia follow and Ruthie hugs her Great-Great Grandmother, as Tenny goes "I didn't know you smoke Sully?" Beth snaps "Stop it Mama!" Tenny goes "I'm kidding you old woman. You are a bitch Beth." Allan and Olivia, and Ruthie chuckle, as Beth asks "Now that Aunt Ciarra's passed I guess I'll be Mama's new punching bag." Tenny tells her Daughter "No, you're my sweet Beth... but you can be a bitch." Beth snides sarcastically "I learned from you." Tenny yawns, and goes "The Queen needs her sleep." Tenny heads off to her bedroom, as Beth, Allan, Olivia, and Ruthie are silent, and Allan and Olivia both tell Beth "Something isn't right. Mama didn't even wait for Ruthie to finish." Beth agrees, and says "And knowing her, it'll stay that way. She's certainly lost and will need our protection and support. She is already getting snappy, next she grows cold." Allan and Olivia leave, as Beth hugs them, and they head home, and Beth looks at Ruthie, and says "Well we'll just sit out here and share our stories. Sorry about home Queenie." Ruthie sits next to her Great-Grandmother, as Beth holds her close, and lights up, and says "We'll fix that. We're about to fix a lot of things." Meanwhile someone arrives, and check into The Sunset Club. At Jamie's Mansion, Jamie stands by her bed, as she gets a phone call. The person tells her "Tomorrow will change your life."

   


    

No comments:

Post a Comment