Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 314. The Reboot, Part 2

     As the day passes, at Jazz, Xavier walks inside, where his Mother sits at the bar, and greets her Son with a hug, as Xavier asks her "How is Grandma holding up?" Beth points to her phone, and says "She's not answering her phone. Floyd's not answering his phone either." Xavier asks "Want me to call the guards up there?" Beth takes a deep breath, and goes "Baby, let's wait until tomorrow. Mama and Floyd's giving Aunt Ciarra what she wanted." In Blue Ridge, someone walks around the grounds of The Sullivan Estate, as they stop at Ciarra Sullivan's grave, and looks at it, and is silent. Inside Tenny and J.D.'s former estate, Tenny is silent, as she goes "I don't believe this." She sits up, as she goes "I don't believe this.", as a man wakes up next to her in Tenny and J.D.'s bedroom, and Tenny gasps "I'm naked.." Floyd and Tenny both look at each other, and goes "This stays between us." 

   At Jackson Inc, Sully returns, where her Aunt awaits her, and Sully asks "What did you learn?" Ava sits down at her Niece's desk, and goes "Wade sold his part in HaleCorp." Sully gasps, and asks "To?" Ava answers "Clint Landon. He's interesting and his background, and your Father's are similar." Sully rolls her eyes and sighs "Shit! Jared's been talking to him. He left a few weeks back and met him at Southpoint Beach." Ava asks her Niece "Jared's got a lot of his sperm donor in his veins sadly.." Sully interrupts "I know and so does the world thanks to Jamie!" Ava finishes "Do you think Jared's about to pull a fast one? I am warning you now, he does not need to mess with me." Sully goes "Shouldn't you let his Grandfather handle the situation?" Ava takes a deep breath, and goes "Sully, Winston is at an age he doesn't need to know the one Grandson he trusts is a failure. He still hasn't grasped Wade's shit yet." Sully asks her Aunt "And what else are you hiding? Jack is very quiet also about him, and Daddy." Ava goes "Another day." They hug, and Ava leaves, and Sully sits in her office, and gets a text, and replies "Tell me all you know."

    Meanwhile at The Exposer, Aretha Evans sits inside her office, as her Mother arrives and says "I told Clem to follow Tenny. He also just sent me a text you might want to see baby." Aretha looks, and gasps with disbelief. Aretha goes "And if Jamie finds out, this will be a war to end all of them in this town." Willie sighs "Well there's more also!" Willie fills her Daughter in, as Aretha tells her Mother "That is weird. But all these years nothing surprises me anymore." Willie changes subjects, and asks "Heard from Little Sidney?" Aretha laughs "Mama, he prefers Sidney." Willie quips "I don't care! My Great-Grandson. And how is he enjoying Valley Ridge?" Aretha sighs "He keeps talking about coming back to race cars. I warned him.." Willie gets emotional, as she says with fear "Rashad's crash almost killed him. We're lucky he lived.." Aretha sighs "It really affected him." At City Hospital, Craig sits in the lounge, and tells Dr. Kyle Webb "The old guard is getting out. Except the money. We can run the Evans out of this place. Terrance thinks he's a king.." Rashad walks inside and asks "And what more shit do you wanna say about my Uncle? Hey say something about me? I dare you.." Craig laughs "Former race car driver who's a head case, helping head cases." Kyle tells Rashad "You aren't us. You don't know anything about being a doctor. Your name is what got you hired.." Rashad rushes him, and angrily snaps "The hell you just say son of a bitch?" Sassy walks past, and runs in to break it up, as she tells Rashad "Go take a break." Rashad storms out, and Sassy warns Craig and Kyle "Do not let me see that again, and hope to God Beth doesn't." Craig laughs "Who are you to tell us what to do nurse?" Sassy smiles, and quips "I just know more than you. And keep this up, and you'll know too. Have a good day assholes." Sassy walks out, as Craig and Kyle look at each other, each plotting.

   At Jamie's Mansion, formerly home to Desi Lane, Jamie and Summer are inside the living room, as they drink wine and laugh, as Jamie tells her Daughter "My Mother dying, and now all of this is what I need to exact the perfect revenge after all these years!" Summer quips "I love sticking it to some, but it is still bothering me. I wish I could be close to Tenny.." Jamie goes "Shit, she hates us. But... like I said, she does not know what I know." Jamie hands a tablet over to her Daughter, as Summer gasps, and puts her glass down and says "Mom, I got to go home and cook dinner for Paul. He's been working very hard down at the ALPD. Gotta call my boys too." Jamie asks "So are you in or out?" Summer stands at the door, as she walks out, and takes a look up, as she heads to her home. Jamie meanwhile walks around the living room, as she calls Rachel, and Rachel, sitting in the hotel room in LaFayette dressed, as Brock is in the shower tells her "I'm about to return. Can't wait." Rachel hangs up, as Jamie smiles. At the Holiday Hotel, Brock, now dressed, walks out, and says "We're set now." Rachel goes "Exactly. We are set."

   Meanwhile at Hell Hill, Xavier returns, as someone follows him and goes "So what is it I'm supposed to do? And I gotta say, I'd enjoy a night with Millie Paige.." Xavier turns, and coldly warns his new "security", Storm Smallwood "Don't let me hear you say that shit again or I'll send your ass to Unity. You aren't in your little town on the river anymore. You are in Adam's Landing, and I am the one in this town you don't ever want to piss off." Storm takes a deep breath, and asks "So what is in this for me then? I know I owe you and Bobby Whitten.." Xavier says "You do. Wasn't for us, you wouldn't be free. But you are ruthless and I like that. You and I have some things in common." Storm laughs "I really messed up the woman I should call Mom, over my Dad. You mentioned something to me about your Dad, uh Frank.." Xavier goes, as they walk into his study "No Frank I thought was my Dad until my real Father died. In my heart though, I knew. Difference between us, I can be cordial with my Brother, because I know he isn't my Dad. I was so relieved knowing that." Storm is quiet, as Xavier pulls out some moonshine and says "Welcome to work Storm. My family gets the best." Storm looks at the jar, and Xavier says "You're alright." Storm smiles.

    At Jazz, Erica Lane arrives at the bar, and orders a drink from the bartender. Beth turns, as she asks "So what's your preference whore?" Erica gasps "Dr. Jackson? You're not the bartender here." Beth smiles "I know. Matt got a little payoff from me. He told me what I needed to know. You are above The Inn, and really don't have a clue do you?" Erica goes "Exactly what are you talking about Dr. Jackson? I am not Casey Ryan.." Beth bluntly goes "Well you're screwing my Ex-Husband. And his bank account too. Erica's eyes turn red as she looks at Beth, as she pulls out a statement, and Erica snarls "That little bitch of a Daughter.." Beth snaps "Watch your damn mouth about Alyssa! You are not ruining her life by destroying her Father's life. I am not going to allow it." Erica yells "And you are not married to Frank you old bitch!" Allan walks out of his office, and quickly tells Erica "Get out of here." Allan pulls his Sister to the side, and warns "I know how you are. And don't turn into Mama. Now come with me and I will teach you how to.." Beth rolls her eyes, as she lovingly calls him "Asshole." Allan quips back "Big Sis, you are older than me. You start acting like our Mama, I'm telling Xavier!" They share a laugh, a brief distraction. In Blue Ridge, the car arrives, as the driver puts Tenny's luggage into the back. Tenny looks at Floyd, and tells her Brother In Law "Sayyid is here, and will drive you back in my car. I'm taking the jet. Let's just say its for the best." Floyd nods in agreement, as they share a hug, and Tenny gets in the car, and shuts the door, and cries "I hope you forgive me up there baby Sister." Back at The Sullivan Estate, Sayyid pulls up, and Floyd looks at him, and asks "Willie?" Sayyid nods, as they also leave. Someone appears once they leave, and sends a text.

     At HaleCorp, Jared sits inside his office, as his secretary walks in and says "Clint is here." Jared tells her "Send him in." Clint walks inside carrying a briefcase and hands it to Jared and says "Open it." Jared walks to his desk and does as he goes "What is this for?" Clint sits, and looks around and goes "Jared, I want Winston's percentage, and you and I will be set. Xavier will not sleep again." Jared is silent. At Whispering Hills, Jack and Samantha sits in the living room as Winston asks his Step-Son and Granddaughter "So moving next to Summer?" Jack sighs "No Dad! Bree! Next to Mom's old Mansion. We're going to stay here until it's built. I am calling Uncle Floyd when he's feeling at himself again to help." Samantha tells her Grandfather "When Ava comes home, we'll go look at where we're planning to build." Winston snaps "She has me locked in this damn house!" Jack takes a deep breath and walks outside, and Samantha sits down next to Winston, grabs his hand, as Winston tears up, and cries "What's really going on?" Samantha hugs him, as Jack stands outside with anger in his eyes.

    At Hell Hill, Storm walks out, as Leigh glares at him, and Xavier looks at his Wife and asks "Sudden break?" Leigh asks her Husband "Same to you X. Why are you home?" Xavier pulls out his phone, and asks Leigh "What are you hiding from me?" Leigh is silent, as she goes "Brock's having trouble and he needs our.." Xavier yells "You are his enabler Leigh. Storm Smallwood I wish was my Son than that.." Leigh angrily slaps him, and snarls "Xavier Jackson I can't believe you.." Xavier goes "I know he quit college. But is he homeless?" Leigh shrugs, as Xavier snaps "You don't know. Well shit, he may be on drugs. And here you are helping the piece of shit." Leigh walks to the door, and warns "X, we are not going to have this fight." Leigh returns to Class, as Xavier stands in front of his study, and sends a text.

   Back at Jackson Inc, Jack walks inside Sully's office, as she goes "Thank you. I saved it to show Daddy when I leave." Jack is silent, as Sully asks "What's wrong Jack? What's up with Winston?" Jack looks at Sully, and says "If anything happened to him, my Mother will lose it." Sully yells "Well what is it?!!" Jack looks down, and tells her as Sully is quiet, and goes "Oh no! I am here." Sully and Jack hugs, as Jack goes "I hope Mom doesn't take on more than she can." At Chantel's, Ava sits at the bar, as she watches her phone and she tells the bartender "I want a strong drink." Ava glares at the phone as her eyes turn red. At Jazz, Beth sits inside Allan's office, as they discuss Erica, and Allan takes a toke from a joint, and goes "Just do as I advise when it comes to Erica Lane. Olivia has a soft spot for her. For why, I don't know. Guess we both have a lot of our Mama in us." Beth takes a hit, and laughs "Guess we do." They receive a text from Tenny, and they get up, heads to Adam's Landing International Airport.

    Back at City Hospital, Willie arrives, as she visits with her Son and Grandson inside Terrance's office, as they discuss the new staff and earlier. Willie warns them "Terrance I warned you. Rashad's injury..." Rashad snaps "Enough with the accident. I know I should be thankful, but I feel incomplete, and I know who just to talk to. Not you Grandma!" Willie gently says "Go visit Frank, he'll help you." Rashad walks out, as Terrance goes "Williams and Webb's going to tempt Beth out of retirement Mama." Willie assures her Son "They don't wanna mess with Beth. That's a fact!" At Jamie's Mansion, Jamie hangs up the phone and paces the floor, and has a thought. She leaves, headed to her office at The Gossiper. At Paul and Summer's home, located in town, Paul asks his Wife "What is your Mother planning? I swear I am over this shit!" Summer walks out of the kitchen, and assures her Husband "So am I Paul. I left her with it. With my Sons growing up. Time for me to do the same." Paul nods in agreement. At Hell Hell, Xavier sits in his study, as he hangs up the phone, and calls Storm, who sits in the Storm Shelter, and smokes a joint, as he asks "Checked out your place?" Storm quips "I love this storm shelter. Just perfect to exact revenge." Xavier laughs "Good to hear you are getting comfortable." Meanwhile at Class, Leigh and Ruthie sits inside Leigh's office, as Ruthie smiles "Marco Cavetti's coming back!" Leigh gasps happily "Yes! Someone who'll back me, and likely side with X on your Uncle." Leigh gets a text from Brock, and then sends him money, and finds her account blocked." Leigh's eyes turn red, as she checks her GPS, and says "LaFayette", and storms out, as Ruthie rolls her eyes, and makes a phone call.

    


     

    


No comments:

Post a Comment