Sunday, December 23, 2012

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 68. Holiday Madness

   It's the next day and Ava's at the mansion,preparing to make her announcement about "Class" to the press with her niece Sully,and Eve Santiago.Jack returns home and Ava asks him"Were you with that tramp again?She's trouble,just like Jamie.I won't allow it."Meanwhile Country arrives to the mansion with breakfast from Percy's and he tells Ava and Jack of Winston's Death."Jack is shocked and Ava asks Country"Who killed him?"Country replies"Desi Lane is the main suspect."Ava sits back with an evil smile as Jack asks his mother"Could Winston be faking it?"Ava laughs"It's benefiting me as long as Desi stays in jail.Meanwhile Desi's at home after being released from the ALPD and the press is outside and wanting her statement but she's trying to avoid them and Michael comes downstairs and tells his mother"Stay home and don't do anything until you talk to Bobby.Desi tells Michael"If I killed him,I'd plead guilty because I would have done it.I'm being set up and Chant and Ava are going to pay for this!"Michael assures his mother"You got enough influence and you will beat this."Desi hugs Michael and sighs"I'm not sure though."
  At The Sunset Club,Chant is in his room getting dressed to leave.A lady's in the bathroom and Chant tells her"Just like old times."The lady walks out of the bathroom to be Cara Del Mar,Pedro's daughter with Eve Santiago,but also Chant's ex-wife.She tells her ex-husband in a serious tone"Yes it is.And your sex spells have lost their classic touch.What's really going on?"Chant tells her"I want you to represent the family in Desi's murder trial.You owe me anyway."Cara sternly says"I don't owe you anything."Chant tells her"I know your mom's been hiding from the SEC and she's involved with Ava."Cara responds"Ava will be the one you'll have to deal with.She is the widow."Chant tells Cara"They have divorced and I don't like your mother anyway so it wouldn't bother me turning her in."Cara yells to him"I'm in whatever you're scheming Chant,but be up-front with me.Chant tries to give Cara a kiss but she rejects him and tells him coldly"The last thing you want to do is hurt my family.That's the only reason I'm doing this."Chant smiles and says"You could never turn me down beautiful."Cara responds to Chant"You make me sick."
  Beth arrives at her suite at The Sunset Club and lets herself in.She yells"It's only me." The woman comes out and sits down and Beth tells the woman with excitement"This will be the best thing to ever happen to Xavier and Sully."The woman responds"Sounds like I missed out.When I seen you at the house with Daniel,my memories become to come back."Beth asks her"Did he do something to you?Do you remember what happened?"The woman responds"I was in the hospital in Paris and woke up and two doctors kept me sedated and Daniel had control over me."Beth asks the woman"Who was the other doctor that helped out Daniel in Paris?"The woman says"Dr.Del Mar was his right hand man and he kept me highly medicated and he left a few years ago when he and Eve divorced."Daniel and I also had a daughter and she reminds me of Sully."Beth tells the woman"I had the feeling when I first seen you at the condo,you were who I thought you are and now that it's official,this will be the best thing that's ever happened for Xavier and Sully."Beth asks the woman"Where's your daughter currently?"The woman tells Beth with a smile"She's an aspiring model,currently in school back in Southpoint Beach."Beth assures the woman with a hug"She'll be welcome with open arms my dear,I assure you of that."The ladies hug and Beth tells the woman"Stay out of sight until it's time."The woman responds"I will Beth."Beth leaves and The woman looks at Xavier and Sully's picture and she grows emotional.
  Ava meets with Sully at the headquarters of "Class" and hugs her,telling her niece"Desi's in major trouble and we will be able to take over the retail and fashion world."Sully asks her Aunt"Didn't Winston change his will after you left him?"Ava responds"He never signed the papers and he has no will so it goes to I,his wife and with his money,we're about to make one hell of a powerful statement." Meanwhile,at Ava's mansion, Jack and Country are talking about the death of Winston and Country tells Jack"You're holding up well."Jack confides in Country"He was a evil old man who hurt my mom over the years and he deserved what he got."Country agrees and there's a knock at the door."Jack goes to answer to find Chant.Chant tries to give his "little brother" a hug and offer his condolences and tells Jack"Where's your mother.We need to discuss the estate."Country walks in the main room and sees Chant and tells him"You've got alot of guts to return to town."Chant tells Country"I deserve my family's legacy and I will get it."Jack warns Chant"If my mother sees you,and anything happens to my mom,you'll be joining our "Father".Chant warns Jack"Don't threaten me.It belongs with full-blooded Hales and not my father's bastard step-son."Jack punches Chant and Country orders Chant to leave.On his way out,Chant reminds them"I will get back the business that your mother stole from my family."Chant leaves and Jack is relieved and tells Country"Chant and "Dad" are up to something and he's not going to take a damn thing from my mom."Country assures Jack"There's many people lined up to keep Chant in line."Jack heads out and Country follows to meet up with Xavier.Jack gets a text from Rachel and goes to check on her.
  Beth returns to her office at City Hospital and finds Terrance there waiting for her.Terrance asks Beth"Have you seen Pedro this morning?"Beth responds"He didn't come to work?"Terrance tells Beth"He's normally here before me."Beth is puzzled and very suspicious and makes a phone call to Pedro with no response.She tells Chant"I'm headed to his apartment and check on him."She leaves and Terrance gets a text from the ER telling him"Your parents are here."Terrance rushes to the ER.
  Desi and Michael are at the house,discussing Rodney's funeral arrangement and Rachel lets herself in and yells at her Mom and Brother,holding up the newspaper,asking them"Is this true?"Both Desi and Michael confirm and Rachel yells at them"And nobody's told me a thing?Why am I not surprised?"Michael pleads with his sister"We don't need any drama right now.Mom could go to jail and she needs our support."Desi tells her daughter sternly"I don't need no problems with you right now."Rachel tells them"Well no worries Mommy dearest,I can take care of myself and my middle name will keep the dollars rolling in."Michael tells his sister to leave and she obliges and tells them both on the way out"Don't expect any sympathy on my account."and she leaves.Once outside she calls Aretha and tells her"I want to give you my side of the story on my father,for the right price."She hangs up the phone and smiles and heads to meet up with Aretha at the Headquarters for her tabloid"The Exposer".
  Ava begins to speak to the press at the headquarters for "Class"and begins by telling the press"We've kept this from you guys too long."with a laugh and tells them"Sully Jackson Hale and I along with Eve Santiago and Aretha Evans,has started a hedge fund and Class will be our exclusive Fashion Line at the store I now along with Sully,Eve,and Aretha has majority in ownership,Adam's Landing's very own,Lane's.Sully walks up and stands alongside her aunt as they take questions from the press.Meanwhile Desi receives a call from one of her employees and tells her to turn on the news.Desi turns on the TV and sees Ava's announcement and she's speechless.Michael is shocked as well and they look at each other in disbelief over what they have just heard.
  At Pedro's Apartment,he has a visitor,Dr.Daniel Kilgore and Pedro lets him inside and Pedro asks Daniel"What's so urgent?"Daniel tells Pedro"It's Leigh,she's gone and your fiancee knows where she is."Pedro isn't surprised and Beth has been outside the door for a few minutes,listening to Daniel and Pedro and she walks inside and tells Daniel"I am taking care of my daughter in law and all of you will pay for what you've done."In Beth's Suite at The Sunset Club,Leigh is looking at Xavier and Sully's picture and turns and looks outside and sheds a tear thinking of seeing her family again after 19 years and how they will react.

No comments:

Post a Comment